HGH Manufacturer

@wildfuchs I would suggest you stop while you are ahead. I know you mentioned you were on other boards but could you share your handles and what boards you frequent?

I don't have a good feeling about why you are here and/or your intentions for being a loud mouth insulting dick sucker for @janoshik Insulting members with what you think is superior intelligence.

My guess is you are a source or sourcing behind the scenes and that's why you come into these threads and defend new sources among other clues. Maybe you are thinking you can change the mind set at meso and when decide to make your sourcing debut it will be much easier for you? I will let you in on a little secret. You CAN'T!

Maybe it's time for you to fess up WHY you are here? You have now made enemies and it might be better for you to run along.

mands

@wildfuchs I would suggest you stop while you are ahead. I know you mentioned you were on other boards but could you share your handles and what boards you frequent?

I don't have a good feeling about why you are here and/or your intentions for being a loud mouth insulting dick sucker for @janoshik Insulting members with what you think is superior intelligence.

My guess is you are a source or sourcing behind the scenes and that's why you come into these threads and defend new sources among other clues. Maybe you are thinking you can change the mind set at meso and when decide to make your sourcing debut it will be much easier for you? I will let you in on a little secret. You CAN'T!

Maybe it's time for you to fess up WHY you are here? You have now made enemies and it might be better for you to run along.

mands
Good to see you old Friend. Isn't it great to see these guys carrying the torch. Wasn't that long ago when there were only a few regular members backing us up here in the Underground. Back in 2012 when the Underground opened it often felt like the parade of shit sources would never end. I remember feeling overwhelmed at times. We had to be ready to fight every single time we logged on. Taking a day or 2 away from the Underground made it almost impossible to catch up. Things have certainly changed for the better.
There really has never been a better time to buy ugl gear and generic gh. Its all about accountability. All the testing has forced change.
It couldn't have happened without Millard giving the Community this platform. How far behind would things be without Millard and Meso?

Good to see you old Friend. Isn't it great to see these guys carrying the torch. Wasn't that long ago when there were only a few regular members backing us up here in the Underground. Back in 2012 when the Underground opened it often felt like the parade of shit sources would never end. I remember feeling overwhelmed at times. We had to be ready to fight every single time we logged on. Taking a day or 2 away from the Underground made it almost impossible to catch up. Things have certainly changed for the better.
There really has never been a better time to buy ugl gear and generic gh. Its all about accountability. All the testing has forced change.
It couldn't have happened without Millard giving the Community this platform. How far behind would things be without Millard and Meso?
Good to see you as well BB. It's been a while. Hope you and your family are doing well.

Yes it's great seeing guys making sources accountable. You know I don't mettle much and usually sit back and observe. Except when something strikes me odd I will step in.

I would have to agree. @Millard Baker has done great things over the years.

mands

I understand that abusing tren has eaten away at your brain and left you with a limited vocabulary, but please exchange one of the curse words you still know with the word 'experience'.

Yes, feelings aren't reliable or even acceptable when judging the quality of gear, food, or people even. But experience, by definition, is individiual and subjective (like feelings) whereas a lab analysis or bloodwork uses scientific measures to create a hopefully unbiased and objective result expressed in numbers, not an experience.

If I ask you about your experience with tren, would you respond by posting labwork of your gear or bloodwork of your cortisol and prolactin levels?

Your entire issue (not your roid rage unfortunately) will disappear once you understand what the word experience means. If you want to shoot down everyone asking for experiences regarding any steroid, go ahead, but the answer to that question is 'feelings', not test results.

If you want to twist the meaning of words away from their agreed on definition just to protect your ego online, there's no point for anyone to talk to you, so I'll leave it at that.

dude just say you work for hilma so you dont seem like a total retard

It's stronger in that it's more bioavailable and kicks in much faster, within two days in my experience - perfect for contest prep so you don't have to run oral winstrol for 2 weeks beforehand. While it passes through the liver still, iirc injectable orals do so just once instead of twice, so it should be less toxic, especially factoring in the shorter cycle duration.

I've not used inj. superdrol etc. but so far inj. winstrol has been the most ridiculous compound I've experienced in how fast it gives/improves your sixpack.

the girls I know are having great results on it (the primo as well)

I've gotten >1500ng/dl on 250mg of Hilma's test enanthate twice and once on the same amount of test propionate - which is completely in line with the lab tests of both products, so I'm not sure what you guys are doing wrong but rather convinced it's unrelated to the product.

there's a youtube video by moreplatesmoredates on the inaccuracy of certain testosterone testing methods and his recommendations on how to get accurate numbers, perhaps you guys might want to look that up

what method was used on the second one? I've seen some really shitty/cheap tests that looked like this (I've not even looked at the numbers themselves).

I usually get a 5-6x multiplier - 250mg test e from Hilma put me at >1500ng/dl (didn't order an unlimited test since I wasn't shooting for that much

Considering the amount of aromasin I've been needing to hand out to people on 500mg of Hilma's Test E/C those results sure seem weird. Those low test numbers should result in lower aromatization as well, so if any of you have been running an AI preventatively, that e2 should come back lower than expected/desired as well.

I straight up asked him about that one and he obfuscated having used trash quality testing (which finger prick tests are). Same people that test their gear using labmax kits.

doing the good work, always appreciated :D

the dianabol is good (Hilma just posted a lab test of it) - if there ever was a problematic charge as some claimed in the past, it must have been fixed. the anavar is great based on many girls reports and continued demand. tbol and adrol are working as intended from feedback but I don't have too many recent user experience reports on those so not going to make stuff up.

The higher price tiers are basically that considering the discounts for each item :p

I'd see your point if there weren't 96 pages to this thread full of positive reviews.

And you have seen negative reviews on these products where? I know about 50 people personally & in real life that have used these products within the past 12 months with zero complaints, many of them having gotten bloodwork as well.

I've been running it for about 7 months now at ~600mg per week, it has become my favourite compound due to the complete lack of side effects, impact on bloodwork and all the various benefits.

here's the latest 2 primo labs I could find:

View attachment 131689 View attachment 131690

150mg test e & 2.5iu hgh as well - tbh I got better results off this than the typical test+tren+anavar stack I used to run many years ago when I didn't quite know what I was doing/didn't have access to affordable high quality primo & hgh

it obviously is way better for mental health/mood & sleep than anything cycle tren, too.

It's actually back in stock, you can check the telegram bot if you want to check what's back in stock asap.

Telegram bot update says it's back in stock next week, it's worth checking out for such updates & promos really

I've been able to compare it to bayer's proviron and noticed absolutely no difference at equal dosages, so it seems good to go!

I've been on it all year and don't see myself getting off, it's my favourite compound I've ever used - all upsides, no downsides, no negative impact on anything on bloodwork. sometimes the legend/hype really is justified.

Why don't you just come out of Hilma's closet?
some of those are about products from different UGL's and I've repeatedly stated that any product correctly dosed, made from good raws (which most ugl's source from the same few factories that still have an export license) is all the same, nothing special about pharma, hilma or any other manufacturer, but spinning the facts to fit your agenda is the american way, isn't it?

Just lost PW of my email, so I register a new one for meso. My friend in China mainland visited their factory

Ah. What was your previous handle? Millard can always restore your old account? Might look a lot better?
does you friend have a understanding of peptide synthesis?

Was he able to verbalize the difference in. Boc‐Ile‐Pro vs Boc‐Phe‐Pro and the difference in residual harmful contamination?

Even at least the difference between solid state and chemical synthesis?

what about Boc‐amino acid couplings and their effects on purity?

Last edited:
Ah. What was your previous handle? Millard can always restore your old account? Might look a lot better?
does you friend have a understanding of peptide synthesis?

Was he able to verbalize the difference in. Boc‐Ile‐Pro vs Boc‐Phe‐Pro and the difference in residual harmful contamination?

Even at least the difference between solid state and chemical synthesis?

what about Boc‐amino acid couplings and their effects on purity?

I believe this is what us "Non sciencey" types refer to as being...
Called out.

This GH place is still using oldschool techniques, I wonder if they have finally solved their issues with the GH that gives people welts and itchiness.

Probably not TBH

MFPTIPLSRLFDNAMLRAHRLHQLAFDTYQEFEEAYIPKEQKYSFLQNPQTSLCFSESIPTPSNREETQQKSNLELLRISLLLIQSWLEPVQFLRSVFANSLVYGASDSNVYDLLKDLEEGIQTLMGRLEDGSPRTGQIFKQTYSKFDTNSHNDDALLKNYGLLYCFRKDMDKVETFLRIVQCRSVEGSCGF

"And if you don't know, now you know"

:D:D:D:D