HGH Manufacturer

Just going to leave this here so everyone can see this guys bullshit.

Fake shill account who pretended to buy from this source, but is ACTUALLY the source

Good catch @Human_backhoe

Got the 500vials, thanks a lot.

Nice first post. What made you choose this unproven source over all the others here with a good track record?

Just lost PW of my email, so I register a new one for meso. My friend in China mainland visited their factory

Some tried these vials. I will throw some feedback and results. I sell abroad. I don't hope any bad reviews on what i m selling.

75 is general price on Alibaba. I was cheated two years ago, they gave me fake only 2iu instead of 10iu. I Applied a refund but fucking shit got nothing

111unnamed (1).jpg

Millard doesn't interfere here unless something is breaking the rules. Threats, inappropriate pictures ect.

I've discussed everything else with Millard

There has been no violation of the forum rules from everything I've seen.

The posting of personally-identifying information is strictly prohibited and will be immediately removed. However, this did not occur.

Also, scrutiny of sources and/or anyone else who solicits members, whether publicly or privately, is not only permitted but encouraged.

The posting of personally-identifying information is strictly prohibited and will be immediately removed. However, this did not occur.

I was saying the same thing. That you DO NOT interfere. That's the point of this board.

Also, scrutiny of sources and/or anyone else who solicits members, whether publicly or privately, is not only permitted but encouraged.

Sometimes I wish you would.

But then MESO wouldnt be MESO

There is no such freedom anywhere else within the PED community.

Sometimes I wish you would.

But then MESO wouldnt be MESO

There is no such freedom anywhere else within the PED community.
Certainly, there are some negatives that come with this. I just hope the positives continue to outweigh them.

im not very active here,i got some vedios for Meso friends from our stock...but i just canot upload...seems it can only allow pictures..so i took pictures from the vedio. by the way..you are welcome to visit our factory..meso members are more like our families, we will book hotel for you.

Attachments

• 1 meso.jpg
    1 meso.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 2meso.jpg
    2meso.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 83
  • 3meso.jpg
    3meso.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 4meso.jpg
    4meso.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 5meso.jpg
    5meso.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 81
  • 6meso.jpg
    6meso.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 7meso.jpg
    7meso.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 67
im not very active here,i got some vedios for Meso friends from our stock...but i just canot upload...seems it can only allow pictures..so i took pictures from the vedio. by the way..you are welcome to visit our factory..meso members are more like our families, we will book hotel for you.

You just got caught posting from the wrong account lol. Now you just pretend it didn't happen?

What are his primary account(s)?

Rules:

Some tried these vials. I will throw some feedback and results. I sell abroad. I don't hope any bad reviews on what i m selling.

There's at least one other big one that I know of. There are probably more.

Haha. It either is Godt240 or his supplier. We all remember how many shill accounts he had.
I know who the main account is. I'm not sure of all of the others. Some bans are coming. If he wants to explain what's going on, then this is his chance to come clean.

I'd like to take this chance once again to call you retarded

gone through 5k+ iu of godt of various charges between me and friends, not a single red welt if reconstituted properly and kept sterile - really want to know what the hell you guys are doing (or mixing it with) to get welts

you're the reason user reviews are tough to trust :(

could be (godt tested at 97.4% iirc), though the welts were from retards reconstituting it improperly but meso would blame a source even if a user pinned mtren into their eyeball

Let me take this opportunity to call you a SHILL again. :)