HGH needle size help

Hello all,

Anyone know which one of these two would be best to use for hgh? Looking to run the lowest dosage of 3ius a day and over time increase when needed. Probably won't be going past 5 ius a day or potentially 10 ius a day at a push, but very unlikely. I want to make it as easy as possible and try to reduce the chances of messing up pinning hgh, as I've never done subq before, just intramuscular, so this is new to me.Screenshot_20240919_160255_Chrome.webpScreenshot_20240919_160307_Chrome.webp

If sub q I don’t worry about angle as long as there is enough fat to inject into. In the abdomen pinch some fat and inject. It is unlikely 8mm will insert far enough to go IM. But if you are concerned pin yourself in the butt.
I've ordered some and will get back to everyone when they arrive and my hgh and insulin. I want to make sure I'm doing this as safely as possible and want to run the lowest amount I can with hgh and insulin without causing harm to myself or messing it up.

I've ordered some and will get back to everyone when they arrive and my hgh and insulin. I want to make sure I'm doing this as safely as possible and want to run the lowest amount I can with hgh and insulin without causing harm to myself or messing it up.
Well then it doesn't get any easier than that. 30iu syringes will be your friend. They work great with hgh.
Try back loading test in those syringes. It flows smoothly for me when injecting. Especially primo. I love those little needles. Hope it works out for you

You know when the bac water arrives with the hgh and insulin. Does the bac water need to be kept in the fridge?

I know insulin when hasn't been used has to be in the fridge until it's been administrated and hgh has to be kept in the fridge.

Not sure if bac water should also be stored in the fridge or room temperature or not?

You know when the bac water arrives with the hgh and insulin. Does the bac water need to be kept in the fridge?

I know insulin when hasn't been used has to be in the fridge until it's been administrated and hgh has to be kept in the fridge.

Not sure if bac water should also be stored in the fridge or room temperature or not?
The usual recommendation is stored somewhere dark and dry where temps are 68°F to 77°F. With that being said I keep some in the fridge and some in a drawer in the kitchen.

No BAC water does not require refrigeration. In fact the storage temp range provided by the manufacturers specially excludes refrigeration.

Whatever you reconstitute with it typically does require refrigeration.

My hgh and insulin has arrived. Atm I have the hgh and insulin in the fridge. When I mix the powder (hgh) with the bac water and then store in the fridge, do I inject it while it's cold or wait a few hours until it's at room temperature, inject, and then put it back in the fridge? Not sure if 10 ius of insulin and 5iu of hgh is the lowest effective dosage or not, or if it's too high? My insulin needles are arriving Monday.

My hgh and insulin has arrived. Atm I have the hgh and insulin in the fridge. When I mix the powder (hgh) with the bac water and then store in the fridge, do I inject it while it's cold or wait a few hours until it's at room temperature, inject, and then put it back in the fridge? Not sure if 10 ius of insulin and 5iu of hgh is the lowest effective dosage or not, or if it's too high? My insulin needles are arriving Monday.

It only take 10 minutes to come to room temp. Best practice is to keep the vial in another container, like a pill bottle, so condensation forms on that instead of the vial. It's a small thing, but helps maintain sterility.

It only take 10 minutes to come to room temp. Best practice is to keep the vial in another container, like a pill bottle, so condensation forms on that instead of the vial. It's a small thing, but helps maintain sterility.
Wasn't sure as the lantus solostar says to keep in the fridge, take out of the fridge and wait 1-2 hours before injection, then don't put back in the fridge and has to be used in 28 days upon first usage.

Wasn't sure as the lantus solostar says to keep in the fridge, take out of the fridge and wait 1-2 hours before injection, then don't put back in the fridge and has to be used in 28 days upon first usage.

While there's plenty of good advice here, I'd always defer to pharma instructions unless you have a good reason to deviate. Like you won't use the Lantus within 28 days, then I'd re refridgerate.

Wegovy / Zepbound pens are the same. Once out of the refrigerator, they're good for a month, but I'm sure the reason they don't want them back in the fridge if you don't use them is so you don't accidentally think the expiration date still applies after being at room temp for a week. Refrigeration certainly extends whatever potency is left.

Back