HGH needle size help

While there's plenty of good advice here, I'd always defer to pharma instructions unless you have a good reason to deviate. Like you won't use the Lantus within 28 days, then I'd re refridgerate.

Wegovy / Zepbound pens are the same. Once out of the refrigerator, they're good for a month, but I'm sure the reason they don't want them back in the fridge if you don't use them is so you don't accidentally think the expiration date still applies after being at room temp for a week. Refrigeration certainly extends whatever potency is left.
Would you say 10 ius of insulin and 5 is of hgh the lowest amount/minimum you can run to see the benifits?

Would you say 10 ius of insulin and 5 is of hgh the lowest amount/minimum you can run to see the benifits?

I'm going to have to leave that for someone with more expertise. I have minimal experience with HGH (and will use a secretagogue to stimulate my own production HGH for anti-aging when/if I do) and don't use insulin since I've been taking GLPs for a long time.

You don't need 10IU insulin with 5IU HGH first of all, second of all you use insulin when you are eating enough carb to need the insulin not the other way around.

You are not ready for the insulin, need more research. You don't use lantus especially! Makes no sense in your situation. You are gonna hurt yourself and just be a fat ball of shit if you go ahead with the plan. Your call

You don't need 10IU insulin with 5IU HGH first of all, second of all you use insulin when you are eating enough carb to need the insulin not the other way around.

You are not ready for the insulin, need more research. You don't use lantus especially! Makes no sense in your situation. You are gonna hurt yourself and just be a fat ball of shit if you go ahead with the plan. Your call
Was going to run lantus for a month when the test, tren and eq kicks in (3 months for eq) because it's easier to use, no peaks and lasts all day and bashing the carbs down me with test, hgh, tren and eq and then dropping the slin, tren, eq to a low does test cruise for a year. Always keep gluco tabs and the likes of lucozade on hand already. Then a big bowl of oats with peanut butter and honey before bed and some dextrose mixed with my whey if needed. Just want to run the lowest amount of slin and hgh, as I ain't sure if you can actually run slin too low which is my concern, as I won't be going past 10 ius. If I can run lower, I will.

Was going to run lantus for a month when the test, tren and eq kicks in (3 months for eq) because it's easier to use, no peaks and lasts all day and bashing the carbs down me with test, hgh, tren and eq and then dropping the slin, tren, eq to a low does test cruise for a year. Always keep gluco tabs and the likes of lucozade on hand already. Then a big bowl of oats with peanut butter and honey before bed and some dextrose mixed with my whey if needed. Just want to run the lowest amount of slin and hgh, as I ain't sure if you can actually run slin too low which is my concern, as I won't be going past 10 ius. If I can run lower, I will.
You have no idea what you are doing, you don't run lantus that way and for the reason you are doing. Why would you ever need all those glucose tabs with lantus...

Man listen you are gonna first fuck up your insulin sensitivity and second of all you are gonna get fat, you have zero idea how to run insulin and I'm a noob about it but you are way worse, you have NO idea again on what you are doing.

Do as you wish, have fun..
If you have to do it, study more, use novorapid

Last edited:
You have no idea what you are doing, you don't run lantus that way and for the reason you are doing. Why would you ever need all those glucose tabs with lantus...

Man listen you are gonna first fuck up your insulin sensitivity and second of all you are gonna get fat, you have zero idea how to run insulin and I'm a noob about it but you are way worse, you have NO idea again on what you are doing.

Do as you wish, have fun..
If you have to do it, study more, use novorapid
Personally I want to run hgh at 5iu each day and no higher, however everywhere I read says you need insulin for hgh to be effective and combined with tren is an absolute power house and tren is already strong asf as low as 100mg in small amounts. I would run hgh without insulin if it wouldn't effective my insulin sensitivity. If I can run 5ius everyday without insulin then great I'll do that first. I wouldn't want the peaks of nova personally ngl.

Personally I want to run hgh at 5iu each day and no higher, however everywhere I read says you need insulin for hgh to be effective and combined with tren is an absolute power house and tren is already strong asf as low as 100mg in small amounts. I would run hgh without insulin if it wouldn't effective my insulin sensitivity. If I can run 5ius everyday without insulin then great I'll do that first. I wouldn't want the peaks of nova personally ngl.
Do you know tren increase insulin sensitivity? Do you know you can use Metformin to maintain a good insulin sensitivity at low dose of HGH?

Yes you can run 5IU without insulin. Don't do insulin if you don't know what you are doing, don't do fucking LANTUS especially! lantus is when you are eating 800+GR of carbs and your pancreas need some relief because you are slamming carbs all day long, plus you gotta eat clean almost no fat 24h or you gonna get fat as fuck.

Just don't do it

Do you know tren increase insulin sensitivity? Do you know you can use Metformin to maintain a good insulin sensitivity at low dose of HGH?

Yes you can run 5IU without insulin. Don't do insulin if you don't know what you are doing, don't do fucking LANTUS especially! lantus is when you are eating 800+GR of carbs and your pancreas need some relief because you are slamming carbs all day long, plus you gotta eat clean almost no fat 24h or you gonna get fat as fuck.

Just don't do it
That's great to know as everywhere I was looking was saying you need insulin with 5ius of hgh and upwards. I won't bother with insulin then. Thank you for that. You know when you search "Metformin buy" would you say the sources that comes up are legit? None of the UGL's I use sell metformin and from the UK.

That's great to know as everywhere I was looking was saying you need insulin with 5ius of hgh and upwards. I won't bother with insulin then. Thank you for that. You know when you search "Metformin buy" would you say the sources that comes up are legit? None of the UGL's I use sell metformin and from the UK.
Can't you get Metformin in a pharmacy OTC in UK?

Plenty of good sources in the underground sell Metformin. Do your research

Can't you get Metformin in a pharmacy OTC in UK?

Plenty of good sources in the underground sell Metformin. Do your research
I'm not completely sure to be honest with you ngl. I'll pop over on Monday and just ask. Just realised one of the UGL's I use now does metformin.

Do you think I could run 5ius of hgh by itself without metformin or should I run 500mg to be safe? I'll be running 5ius year round to be clear even on my cruises of 250mg of test

Last edited:
I'm not completely sure to be honest with you ngl. I'll pop over on Monday and just ask. Just realised one of the UGL's I use now does metformin.

Do you think I could run 5ius of hgh by itself without metformin or should I run 500mg to be safe? I'll be running 5ius year round to be clear even on my cruises of 250mg of test

Get a glucometer and monitor fasting blood glucose daily or at least weekly. Adjust carbs & cardio accordingly, and do everything you can to ensure good sleep quality.

Adding more drugs as a last resort.

Wow, just wow.
Do you think I could run 5ius of hgh by itself without metformin

Everyone is different, but I've never heard of anyone having a problem with insulin resistance at 5iu in otherwise healthy individuals. Rather than guess, you can monitor fasted blood glucose in the morning.

ezetimibe for cholesterol

Do you know if you actually need ezetimibe? Have you done a lipid panel?

There are a couple of sources on this forum that ship Indian pharma. One of them that I've used is pct.zone. They have metformin, ezetimibe, and bempedoic acid (another lipid management drug that pairs well with ezetimibe).

Wow, just wow.

Everyone is different, but I've never heard of anyone having a problem with insulin resistance at 5iu in otherwise healthy individuals. Rather than guess, you can monitor fasted blood glucose in the morning.

Do you know if you actually need ezetimibe? Have you done a lipid panel?

There are a couple of sources on this forum that ship Indian pharma. One of them that I've used is pct.zone. They have metformin, ezetimibe, and bempedoic acid (another lipid management drug that pairs well with ezetimibe).
Yeah my cholesterol has been out of whack before. Not too bad, but at times has been pretty bad.

Back