High dose anavar experiences? Better than tren

Coming from reddit certainly explains his punk ass attitude and inability to type more than a sentence as a response, ie room temp IQ.

I like anavar, especially alongside tren. I can’t honestly say that 100mg or more of anavar daily is better than tren though.

Both are different tools in your toolbox with their own purpose. You don’t hammer in screws and screw in nails.

DHT-based and 19nor will have enough difference in their mystical workings in our bodies that I would like to hear a more detailed explanation what "tren-like" is. As a tren fan, I often see people make claims about it which I simply don't see myself.

"it's not approved for humans"
Approved by who? Are these authorities making authorizations infallible? Do they often simply reject drugs because a similar drug with same effectiveness but slightly lesser potential harm potential exist and is on the market?

You heard it here first. I approve Trenbolone for humans. I'm not a government agency. I'm not a doctor (though used to be a scientist before taking even a lazier job to have more energy for gym). From now onwards, you can claim that a guy called "Finroid" on a random internet forum approved it for human use.

Start hopping on the tren train and stop claiming other inferior products are like it. They are not, if you want to grow the biggest bull you go to Tren not some girly Anavar.

"has not been studied extensively unlike test deca var etc"
Pick most studied AAS. Then use it as a reason that no others should be used as they have not been studied as much as the others.

Quality of research is what you want. Not numbers published. When I published shit, I would have preferred to write a 30 page extensive detailed article for publishing. This would have been great quality, all from basic theory related explained to the actual findings and then discussion for what the results would mean and what are the weakpoints which should further be researched. But instead how the funding worked and what the journals preferred, this 30 page article was turned into 6-10 different articles. Which if you go through just one or two of them most matching your biased search criteria, you would be missing the whole picture. Even leaving gap in basic theory if it was not your exact field of science.

Tren has not been researched enough, but apparently there is enough research of quality for the neurogenerative qualities? What is the train of thought here? Before it should be excluded for lack of research and then later it should be excluded because of limited33 yrs old research.

This is not me shitting on you. I like you have opinions are ready to voice them. But lets talk facts, findings, speculation instead of focusing on what level each of us in scale of fatty-fat starter to Mr. Olympia posting under a pseudonym. We are not important. Only our thoughts shared are.

When reading above please know I'm personally biased towards Tren and not liking DHTs (except Anadrol and Winstrol) because they do not like my hair as much Tren loves it.
Dude, 63 yrs, old here. Not approved? Ever hear of Parabolin. Look it up. Or Negma pharm. Ask my ass. That's where the greatest of all went. Any questions?

Sponsors

Latest posts