High dose anavar experiences? Better than tren

Please do run it at 200mg per week. Please pull blood work and post it here. Your labs will be so trashed, it will be a good learning experience for other people on this forum.

You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about man.
200mg a week? That's easy

You mean a day right?

Dat dere tren causing dat dermentia

Drugs, drugs, drugs! Everything
Take the drugs away and big ramy is morbidly obese. No bodybuilders no drugs.
Bwahahahaha. This sums up your perspective. You need a special kind of cool aid to think that you will ever sniff even a 10th of their build even if you have all the boatload of drugs injected into your ass, have the plethora of great trainers to your disposal.
I have 10000x the hair big ramy has.
And I'm 6 inches taller, waay younger.

Why would i want to be him?
To think that Tren would magically give you that gains is just damn idiotic.
Its not magic, it's science.
I can't blame you though since you say your information is gathered from dear old reddit.
Even reddit is better than you guys

50mg var is where it’s at. At 100mg I got this really bad arm pain that wouldn’t go away until I dropped back down.
At least you gave your experience, almost everyone else in here just bashed me for going against bodybuilding forum dogma

200mg a week? That's easy

You mean a day right?

Dat dere tren causing dat dermentia
Yes I obviously meant per day. Ya know what bro go run your 200 mg of var per day so you can ruin your health and still continue to look like garbage. Have fun with your idiotic cycle, please keep us updated so that we can all laugh at you.

In a recent video (YT) on this topic, Vigorous Steve discussed his daily use of 50 mg. He compared it to 1 gram of Tren. Long story short - 50 mg of Anavar was worse than 1 gram of Tren.

In a recent video (YT) on this topic, Vigorous Steve discussed his daily use of 50 mg. He compared it to 1 gram of Tren. Long story short - 50 mg of Anavar was worse than 1 gram of Tren.
just looking at what they are actually used outside of bodybuilding you could figure out which is the best anabolic...
tren is used to build muscle and it does that very well, the issue in humans is it fucks us up in other ways that prevent maximum acruel off tissue... if you can tolerate or overcome those effects tren is indeed king....

I've ran 100mg var before for maybe a week or 2. Strength gains were crazy but muscle get super tight and bp gets high. I think 100mg var Ed is stronger then 100 tren ace ed. I wouldn't run that again though. I don't think you could even last a week on more on 100mg var a day. Try 200mg a day and let us know what happens lol

I've ran 100mg var before for maybe a week or 2. Strength gains were crazy but muscle get super tight and bp gets high. I think 100mg var Ed is stronger then 100 tren ace ed. I wouldn't run that again though. I don't think you could even last a week on more on 100mg var a day. Try 200mg a day and let us know what happens lol
have you tried 100mg Tren Ace a day? How do they compare? Strenght wise and side effects experienced.

At 50mg eod of Tren Ace, body composition blows var at 50mg a day for me. Even gym performance and strength. Either your tren is underdosed or you respond to Var well.

I think y'all are arguing with a guy scared of needles which would want to do an oral only Var cycle and maybe wants to exaggerate the dosage a little bit hoping that he would get the Tren effects he sees on other bodybuilders. A little bit of hopium and he also tries to convince himself someone would ever approve that.

Going through your nice post history, you seem to be looking for DNP so I'd be more careful when I call guys fat on here. Ur most likely obese.

Also, from your post history
"NANDROLONE IS A REPLACEMENT FOR TESTOSTERONE"
Dammit idiot. Don't ever use steroids. You most likely didn't pin a single time anything, let alone Test.

Ur also young af. I bet.

have you tried 100mg Tren Ace a day? How do they compare? Strenght wise and side effects experienced.

At 50mg eod of Tren Ace, body composition blows var at 50mg a day for me. Even gym performance and strength. Either your tren is underdosed or you respond to Var well.
I tolerate tren well. I did do 100mg Ed but that was a decade ago. Tren is very good with cosmetic but I would argue it's not the best for performance. This was awhile back but my tendons and joints were like iron on high dose var. I think I was db shoulder pressing 75s and was pushing 95s easy on that run

I think y'all are arguing with a guy scared of needles which would want to do an oral only Var cycle and maybe wants to exaggerate the dosage a little bit hoping that he would get the Tren effects he sees on other bodybuilders. A little bit of hopium and he also tries to convince himself someone would ever approve that.

Going through your nice post history, you seem to be looking for DNP so I'd be more careful when I call guys fat on here. Ur most likely obese.

Also, from your post history
"NANDROLONE IS A REPLACEMENT FOR TESTOSTERONE"
Dammit idiot. Don't ever use steroids. You most likely didn't pin a single time anything, let alone Test.

Ur also young af. I bet.
Agreed. Dude is scare of doing what it takes so he's bashing what he can't do lol. Sad but lots of people like this. The shit'pitome of society now. I wish steroids weren't so open to everyone now, the can of worms is fully out and a bunch of idiots think it's the cool thing to do

I tolerate tren well. I did do 100mg Ed but that was a decade ago. Tren is very good with cosmetic but I would argue it's not the best for performance. This was awhile back but my tendons and joints were like iron on high dose var. I think I was db shoulder pressing 75s and was pushing 95s easy on that run
what was your var dose? I've been wanting to run a tren/var cycle. I might run it this winter, maybe 50mg each. I'm sure my HDL will be non-existent though.

what was your var dose? I've been wanting to run a tren/var cycle. I might run it this winter, maybe 50mg each. I'm sure my HDL will be non-existent though.
I was using liquid anavar from lightning back in the day, the only oral he sold, in orange flavored solution. Anyway I think i was doing 50mg then went to 75 then tried 100mg. If I recall I was running it with 500-750 mg test e. I was mid 20s so my body handled pretty much anything then.

Sponsors

Latest posts