High resting heart rate

Cutting out caffeine (no more pre workout)?! That sounds rough, but understood (small price to pay if it helps keep things healthy-[er]).

Side question: What do you guys take for pre-workout if it can't contain caffeine? Or.. what do you guys take in the morning just to work?
Just a cup of coffee with my oats for pre workout meal.

I have genetically high resting heart rate, lowest it had gotten down to is 68 this is with metropolol at 150mg twice a day. It would go up to 75-90 on blasts depends on my diet.

However, I never let it past 90 for a couple of days, if it gets past 90 I back down on my stims like coffee and clean up my diet, it goes down to 70’s again.

So if you’re like me who has genetic pre disposition to high heart beat, I limit my stims and compounds like clen, yohimbe even the glps would uptick it by 10-20 pts. I haven’t found a way around it yet.
Any glps would increase it? Like tirzepatide?

It’s what’s covered by my insurance and what my doc prescribed. I am actually on the process of trying bisoprolol, apparently is better at keeping hr down.

Just for reference a month’s worth of 5mg nebivolol is 60 bucks while 3 months of metropolol is 8 dollars lol. I paid nothing on my 1 month trial phase for bisoprolol.

I think it’s because Nebivolol is still patented in Canada.
Where I live my 10mg prescribed Nebivolol 30 days is 50$ which kinda sucks haha I get 0 side effects
Not sure if it's against the rules to post which source public ally but I get my nebivolol dirt cheap from one of the trusted sponsors here. Feel free to PM me.

Not sure if it's against the rules to post which source public ally but I get my nebivolol dirt cheap from one of the trusted sponsors here. Feel free to PM me.
Problem is our customs are super strict with packages coming from India hence I don’t want to gamble ordering from them.
Any glps would increase it? Like tirzepatide?
I only tried sema/ozempic, maybe if I really need to I will try Tirz. However, I still got amost a kit of sema sitting in my fridge lol.

Problem is our customs are super strict with packages coming from India hence I don’t want to gamble ordering from them.

I only tried sema/ozempic, maybe if I really need to I will try Tirz. However, I still got amost a kit of sema sitting in my fridge lol.
You from USA Declan?

I just had this problem. And I already walk one hour fasted every morning. So I added in one mile jogs, about 4 a week. Within two or three runs 15 points was knocked off my rhr. I know running isn't great for growth but either is a high heart rate for health.

I'm currently on a blast with 400mg of Test C and 25mg of Tbol a day (planning to increase up to 50mg in a few weeks).

My blood pressure is completely normal but my RHR is wavering between 80-90.

Has anyone experienced this? Outside of beta-blockers, any tips on bringing down RHR?

(Started doing more cardio)

Edit: I'm usually on TRT at 200mg of Test C. This is my first blast
I’ve never used TBol, but maybe that’s the cause? Testosterone doesn’t seem to raise my heart rate.

Typically i do 25-30 LISS on an incline post workout regularly, thats 5-6 time a week, only time I bump it up is when cutting not because I need it to lower heart rate but to increase

If it is about trying to improve rhr, liss won't help.
You need to have a higher effort for a sustained amount of time.
Personally, I think endurance stuff works best, for me, where I am just under threshold and hold.
Anaerobic cardio is where it's at and improving/maintaining vo2max.
I know this kind of thing is anathema on Meso, as it is considered catabolic and useless for most people's purposes, but if it is about really working heart and lungs, this is it.