MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Thank you for sharing your experience.
I also agree with your opinion that this product is underdosed because of the blood work.
@g-protein : You are right , the t3 peak is 3-5 hours after taking it what i saw in studys and read on boards. Half life is really different , one study say 1 day other 2.5days and others say a few hours .
I will go higher with my dosage and monitored my body temperature and my feeling.
If i feel nothing with 125 mcg or 150 mcg i would stopp with hilma t3 . (do risky for me to go higher)

I will try other brands like deus and balkan in the future and will do the same with blood work .

i didnt find any literature if there are low responder on T3 use.
You might be having high TBG (thyroxine binding globulin), so total values could be in range whereas free values would be under the bottom normal. As well, since you are not using t4, your dosage should be higher than 12.5mg td, but I am not sure whether that is wise to use higher t3 dosages without a t4 "depot".

I bought some T3 from a official reseller from you.

Batch Nr 048374
Exp.date 04 2022View attachment 154941

Now i take 50 mcg for 5-6 weeks.
Here was my blood work.
Blood was drawn 3 hours after I ingested 50 mcg.
View attachment 154942

After i saw this result , i increase the dose to 75 mcg for another 3 weeks.
I got the blood work yesterday.
Blood was drawn 2 1/2 hours after i ingested 75 mcg.
View attachment 154943

In my opinion, the product is underdosed .
Can't explain that to me otherwise.

@HilmaBiocare : How can it be that my thyroid values do not go higher despite increasing the dose?
Hi mate,

T3 and T4 are very sensitive to AIR, LIGHT and TEMP. I think those loose tabs in a bottle is the worst packaging that you can get for those meds. They degrate just very fast.

Best you can do is find tabs in a blister (with a box)