MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

30€ for test e is kinda expensive. Is there a discount code for board members?
Currently we are not running any promos but if its a first purchase with us and you never tried Hilma Biocare before - we can give you slight discount so you can check the product quality and our shipping.

wow that source seems quite legit, but I've seen it's going through some noise lately. Any experience with it?
Yeah I've been through at least 20 vials over the last couple of years. They sometimes have a 4+1 promo where you end up paying 16€ per vial. I just wanted to try something different and heard good things about Hilma from friends who have used them in the past.

I bought some T3 from a official reseller from you.

Batch Nr 048374
Exp.date 04 2022IMG_20211013_093441-exif-remove.jpeg

Now i take 50 mcg for 5-6 weeks.
Here was my blood work.
Blood was drawn 3 hours after I ingested 50 mcg.
Thyroid_sept-exif-remove.png

After i saw this result , i increase the dose to 75 mcg for another 3 weeks.
I got the blood work yesterday.
Blood was drawn 2 1/2 hours after i ingested 75 mcg.
Thyroid_121021-exif-remove.png

In my opinion, the product is underdosed .
Can't explain that to me otherwise.

@HilmaBiocare : How can it be that my thyroid values do not go higher despite increasing the dose?

Overpriced!
Do you at least have fresh labs done on this?
Good day. We do have some testing samples however its only for personal control. We will be happy if you send it to analysis and we might support users with discounts or some product.

Batch Nr 048374
Exp.date 04 2022View attachment 154941

Here was my blood work.
View attachment 154942

View attachment 154943

@HilmaBiocare : How can it be that my thyroid values do not go higher despite increasing the dose?
We consulted with endocrinologist.
This is the correct consumption regime:

T4 once in the morning before meals in a dosage of 50 mcg, and t3 divided into 3 equal doses 8 hours apart, 12.5 mcg at each dose.
Every 4 days, raise the dosage of t4 by 25 mcg, up to a key 100-125 mcg.
Go also gradually withdrawing 25 mcg of t4 every 4 days, once t4 50 mcg is back, withdraw 1 dose of t3. Once everything gets to t3 12.5 mcg morning and t4 50 mcg cancel completely!

Low levels of FT3 can be caused by low levels of FT4 which can suppress the thyroid gland.

Anyway we will make official independent lab analysis soon on range of orals.

Batch Nr 048374
Exp.date 04 2022View attachment 154941

Here was my blood work.
View attachment 154942

View attachment 154943

That is most likely severely underdosed. 20µg pharma T3 puts me at 7 pmol/l at the 2 hour mark when dosed sublingual. If I recall correctly, T3 peaks at about 4 hours post ingestion when taken orally (not sublingual), but at 75µg mcg dosed all at once I'm pretty sure your FT3 should be way over 3.3 pmol/l at the 2,5 hour mark even though the serum concentration has not yet peaked fully. There is definitely some T3 in those tablets though, as your FT4 is suppressed.

Good day. We do have some testing samples however its only for personal control. We will be happy if you send it to analysis and we might support users with discounts or some product.

We consulted with endocrinologist.
This is the correct consumption regime:

T4 once in the morning before meals in a dosage of 50 mcg, and t3 divided into 3 equal doses 8 hours apart, 12.5 mcg at each dose.
Every 4 days, raise the dosage of t4 by 25 mcg, up to a key 100-125 mcg.
Go also gradually withdrawing 25 mcg of t4 every 4 days, once t4 50 mcg is back, withdraw 1 dose of t3. Once everything gets to t3 12.5 mcg morning and t4 50 mcg cancel completely!

Low levels of FT3 can be caused by low levels of FT4 which can suppress the thyroid gland.

Anyway we will make official independent lab analysis soon on range of orals.
Sorry but this offers no explanation to why @Delight96's bloodwork shows your product being underdosed.

That is most likely severely underdosed. 20µg pharma T3 puts me at 7 pmol/l at the 2 hour mark when dosed sublingual. If I recall correctly, T3 peaks at about 4 hours post ingestion when taken orally (not sublingual), but at 75µg mcg dosed all at once I'm pretty sure your FT3 should be way over 3.3 pmol/l at the 2,5 hour mark even though the serum concentration has not yet peaked fully. There is definitely some T3 in those tablets though, as your FT4 is suppressed.

Sorry but this offers no explanation to why @Delight96's bloodwork shows your product being underdosed.
Thank you for sharing your experience.
I also agree with your opinion that this product is underdosed because of the blood work.
@g-protein : You are right , the t3 peak is 3-5 hours after taking it what i saw in studys and read on boards. Half life is really different , one study say 1 day other 2.5days and others say a few hours .
I will go higher with my dosage and monitored my body temperature and my feeling.
If i feel nothing with 125 mcg or 150 mcg i would stopp with hilma t3 . (do risky for me to go higher)

I will try other brands like deus and balkan in the future and will do the same with blood work .

i didnt find any literature if there are low responder on T3 use.

Last edited:

Anyway as was mentioned we will make lab test for many orals and T3 will be one of them. In case if lab test will show that it is under dosed we will replace it with new batch or return money for it.
Thank you for your awareness, this helps us to have top quality products and improve service.

Anyway as was mentioned we will make lab test for many orals and T3 will be one of them. In case if lab test will show that it is under dosed we will replace it with new batch or return money for it.
Thank you for your awareness, this helps us to have top quality products and improve service.
Now post up some Beefy Russians and their instagrams to deter further from the subject!