MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Link to shop below:

Code:
https://t.me/hilmabiocarebot

Contacts:
Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

Prices and products below. Do not hesitate to contact us for extended pricelist if you wish to become our partner and distribute HB.

EUR PRICES
price_eurshort.jpg

USD PRICES
price_usdshort.jpg

The Test P is excellent. I can see that you’re still stuck at AAS LEVEL 29. After taking this particular Test P, I reached AAS LEVEL 30. If you are having dificulty reaching such a level, dare I say that Hilma Test P will allow you to achieve it.
Besides from trolling, do you rlly find it working good / dosed properly? Thanks for answer.

MisterSuperGod u should also share ur "anecdotal" experience with us

Dude... Just dude. What is it going to take for you to use what you bought?

There's a testing report. There's a member that used it without complaints.

What more do you need? Help me help you.

Hahaha, help me help you...
Ice Cube Knockout GIF

How come you’re always arguing with someone in every single thread ? You must be like 5’4 I bet. Little man syndrome is what I’m gathering

Ur most likely right. I see the same.

Aww, KnuckleDragger127 found a friend.
Maybe you can help this retard, or just play it as you always do and don't help anyone but yourself.

Hey, ASS_29, if you have some gear you can give him for free he might show you pics of himself wearing his posing panties. i have no doubt that you'd love to see those, ya' little fruit cake.

Maybe you can help this retard, or just play it as you always do and don't help anyone but yourself.

Hey, ASS_29, if you have some gear you can give him for free he might show you pics of himself wearing his posing panties. i have no doubt that you'd love to see those, ya' little fruit cake.
Haha, isnt you the one whos gay? Look man, if ya lookin for some rainbow fuckin festival stuff, go somewhere else. This aint a place for it.

Haha, isnt you the one whos gay? Look man, if ya lookin for some rainbow fuckin festival stuff, go somewhere else. This aint a place for it.

You really are fucking retarded. i'm beginning to think that picking on you any further may constitute a hate crime.

Good luck, ASS_29. God knows you need it.

dinosaur fruit GIF by NETFLIX

The sooner you figure out nobody likes you. You argue with someone in every single thread I read. Is it because you can’t ride the rides at the fair? Midget boy

Some Stock Updates.

Tamoxifen and Winstrol arrived to our warehouses.

Primobolan and boldene are coming back shortly.

Im sorry to inform here, Ive done it through telegram too some hours ago.

As well that i highlight their testosterone being good, I have to say that I am dissapointed with the clenbuterol

I have two different batches ( 48361) which works especially good, and a few days ago ive received batch (60235) which is in my opinion if not, half strong than the other batch.

I dont have any analtics of this, but I can feel the difference between them as Ive took a pill of the good one yesterday and it was superb and today i got a pill of the new one and I almost dont feel anything.

Im sorry to inform here, Ive done it through telegram too some hours ago.

As well that i highlight their testosterone being good, I have to say that I am dissapointed with the clenbuterol

I have two different batches ( 48361) which works especially good, and a few days ago ive received batch (60235) which is in my opinion if not, half strong than the other batch.

I dont have any analtics of this, but I can feel the difference between them as Ive took a pill of the good one yesterday and it was superb and today i got a pill of the new one and I almost dont feel anything.
Clenbuterol is difficult to be properly dosed, it is best to take a drugstore grade one.