MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Ordered from these guys, package arrived after few days to west eu, very friendly, package was sent the next day after payment immediately, gonna try their oxy on next cycle

One of our users shared his bloodwork and gave his permission to post it here.:cool::cool::cool:

Also Recent lab tests can be found here

pm.jpg

Last edited:
To get the same bloodworks - do not hesitate to use one of the contacts below. Best place to get legit Hilma Biocare products.

Also you can use promocode PROMO10 in our telegram shop.

Link to shop below:

Code:
https://t.me/hilmabiocarebot

Contacts:
Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

Prices and products below. Do not hesitate to contact us for extended pricelist if you wish to become our partner and distribute HB.

price_eurshort.jpg

Got my package today. Delivery was exactly on 14th day. Expected time is 10-14 days as they said. (Im from Europe tho) Friendly customer service I must say. As far as the product goes, I hv to test it out yet and will let you know bout it. Negative side for me was that I had to wait after payment for a couple of days cuz they were out of stock. But so far so good.

14ng/mL for 125mg a week? that is ridiculously overdosed. in fact, unless your client means 125mg 2x a week then your product is literally double dosed.
I think this is correct, several results from other lab give 12 ng / ml with 125 mg of testosterone, their oil is a good carrier ..

14ng/mL for 125mg a week? that is ridiculously overdosed. in fact, unless your client means 125mg 2x a week then your product is literally double dosed.
The blood work he posted is mine, and I pin twice a week 62.5mg, every 3.5 days.

Blood test was done the day before my pin, after 8 weeks of administering, and I do it SubQ.

I've meant to be in trt, but after seeing that all lipids and other health markers are all right I will keep this does and re test in 8 more weeks.

Before starting on Hilma's test I was around 240ng/dl, just to add up a little bit more of information.

I don't get anything from them for posting this, its just for the information of the community, and I was lazy enough to post it tbh, so I've sent it to them just in case they wanted to use it.

Last edited:
Guys we have stock updates. After long wait we finally have these items back in stock:

Oxandrolone
Trenbolone Acetate
Trenbolone MIX

Feel free to send your requests!

Best Regards.

Stock updates!

Just received products to our warehouse! Feel free to send your requests.

Proviron
Drostanolone propionate

Sponsors