MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

I took blood tests after 4 week of cruise 150 week (splitted in 2 doses a week) of test E hilma + 500 hcg 3 days a week and i get 19 ng/ml of testosterone total

You actually believe this guy who came out of nowhere with no post history. How do you know this kid is taking the 150mg he claims? Don't be naive.

I bet you he's taking the beginner 500mg recommended and it's putting him at around 2000 ng/dl which is approximately what I was getting with a 4x multiplier. Or he took bloodwork 1 day after pinning.

I have no vendetta with Hilma, actually, I don't give a fuck about them, but the shit I was getting must be fixed, I don't want them to be selling garbage to other members and acting like a hotshot lab living on their reputation as a gtg lab who was been around forever. You know, a lot of these labs start going to shit and stop caring about quality if you don't hold them accountable for bad batches, right?

You actually believe this guy who came out of nowhere with no post history. How do you know this kid is taking the 150mg he claims? Don't be naive.

I bet you he's taking the beginner 500mg recommended and it's putting him at around 2000 ng/dl which is approximately what I was getting with a 4x multiplier. Or he took bloodwork 1 day after pinning.

I have no vendetta with Hilma, actually, I don't give a fuck about them, but the shit I was getting must be fixed, I don't want them to be selling garbage to other members and acting like a hotshot lab living on their reputation as a gtg lab who was been around forever. You know, a lot of these labs start going to shit and stop caring about quality if you don't hold them accountable for bad batches, right?
the lot is 048207, I have no interest in lying. I had the injection on Sunday evening (75mg) and I did the bloodwork on Tuesday morning

the lot is 048207, I have no interest in lying. I had the injection on Sunday evening (75mg) and I did the bloodwork on Tuesday morning
I also had similar results with 0,6ml(150mg/w)
using a multidose becouse i don't like to waste deus 1ml ampoules.
Bloodwork was taken after 5 weeks of dosage, the third day after injection.
you're free not to believe me, for what i care, i'm satisfied.
The vial was buyed through hilmabiocare.shop.

Attachments

• IMG_20210801_104952.jpg
    IMG_20210801_104952.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_20210801_105242.jpg
    IMG_20210801_105242.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 174
I also had similar results with 0,6ml(150mg/w)
using a multidose becouse i don't like to waste deus 1ml ampoules.
Bloodwork was taken after 5 weeks of dosage, the third day after injection.
you're free not to believe me, for what i care, i'm satisfied.
The vial was buyed through hilmabiocare.shop.
Thanks for good review.
Feel free to place your orders again.

Our contacts:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

Bot link:

Code:
https://t.me/hilmabiocarebot

Is it possible to pay with visa to visa card. Like using paysend com service. Or maybe paypal?
Good day sir. Unfortunately we dont accept paypal - however you can pay with your credit card directly to us.

Do not hesitate to contact me and i will forward all the info how we can do it!

Best Regards.

You can find the latest test results here. Including latest Testosterone Enanthate test results.

Information regarding promo/prices/contacts here.

If you need extended wholesale pricelist - do not hesitate to contact us to get assistance. We are always searching for new partners!

Good day guys.

Dont forget to send your touchdown photos and videos.

There is only one rule!

NO ADDRESSES AND NAMES SHOULD BE VISIBLE ON THE VIDEO OR PHOTO! THESE PHOTOS MIGHT BE AND WILL BE USED AS EVIDENCE TO OTHER CUSTOMERS!

Get your gift after providing the video or photo to us. Authors of the best and most creative shots will receive additional gifts.

Our contacts:

Our prices and product list can be found below. Do not hesitate to contact us and ask for extended wholesale pricelist in case you are interested in becoming a partner.

price_eurshort.jpg

Good day guys.

Dont forget to send your touchdown photos and videos.

There is only one rule!

NO ADDRESSES AND NAMES SHOULD BE VISIBLE ON THE VIDEO OR PHOTO! THESE PHOTOS MIGHT BE AND WILL BE USED AS EVIDENCE TO OTHER CUSTOMERS!

Get your gift after providing the video or photo to us. Authors of the best and most creative shots will receive additional gifts.

Our contacts:

Our prices and product list can be found below. Do not hesitate to contact us and ask for extended wholesale pricelist in case you are interested in becoming a partner.

View attachment 151489
I would love to post my “touchdown photos and videos”but I still haven’t received my shipment that was ordered ont June 17! I’ve also tried to contact them on July 21 to ask about a re-ship with no response. They responded quick when they wanted my money.

I would love to post my “touchdown photos and videos”but I still haven’t received my shipment that was ordered ont June 17! I’ve also tried to contact them on July 21 to ask about a re-ship with no response. They responded quick when they wanted my money.
We have responded you here, friend. We have several warehouses for USA shippings. There is EU and RU warehouse for shippings to States. Due to stock your order was sent from RU warehouse. Shippings from there sometimes take a lot of time to reach USA. Im afraid we cant do anything to speed up the shipping. We will take a look what is happening with your box.

DF877B2C-BCEB-4571-B9B0-D645B23A3337.jpeg
Hilma primobolan
Batch number : 048306
Exp : 03/2022

Labtest realised with some bros from meso FR

Attachments

• C998935A-0109-4042-BCA9-5D7A503461CA.jpeg
    C998935A-0109-4042-BCA9-5D7A503461CA.jpeg
    694.8 KB · Views: 74

Sponsors

Latest posts