MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

So we are full liars or half of this is a lie,or maybe nothing from this is a lie? We are jumping from one point to another. What we can say - there are always few truths. That is why we are not trying to label people.

So at this point you already dont need compensation, but right before this dialogue it was okay?

Yes, we gave you discounts on shipping, we have higher rates and we usually charge full price in case of orders being split.

We are not trying to confront you or make a drama out of this. We can also make a video of current batches once they will arrive in stock.
No i never asked for compensation after you denied it, show me where I asked for compensation for your underfilled vials.
You keep saying I'm here for more free gears or stuff like that, I never received a dime from you, except the underdosed underfilled vials that I did pay in full.

Your video of your present batches are worth shite. You sold underosed (5-10%) vials that were underfilled as well. I paid for both shipping and your discount was what? 20 euro? I paid a total of 50 euro for two package shipped, one of the two package took 2 months and a half to arrive, you didn't even pay for the full testing of the products and you sold me 3k of underfilled vials. Sure you can spin this shit as much as you want, I'll post my videos and keep posting it until you will at least give a proper explanation to why my vials are underfilled or maybe I'm blind and the vials are not underfilled.... Ppl will judge by themself.

No i never asked for compensation after you denied it, show me where I asked for compensation for your underfilled vials.
You keep saying I'm here for more free gears or stuff like that, I never received a dime from you, except the underdosed underfilled vials that I did pay in full.

Your video of your present batches are worth shite. You sold underosed (5-10%) vials that were underfilled as well. I paid for both shipping and your discount was what? 20 euro? I paid a total of 50 euro for two package shipped, one of the two package took 2 months and a half to arrive, you didn't even pay for the full testing of the products and you sold me 3k of underfilled vials. Sure you can spin this shit as much as you want, I'll post my videos and keep posting it until you will at least give a proper explanation to why my vials are underfilled or maybe I'm blind and the vials are not underfilled.... Ppl will judge by themself.
Bro - never tryed this gear but just move on if ur not satisfied- u never shut up man

Bro - never tryed this gear but just move on if ur not satisfied- u never shut up man
Shut the fuck up idiot, if you don't understand the importance of denouncing shit like this you have not the right to write on this forum. So crawl back into your hole. I thought it was kinda strange that the hilma cocksucking army didn't already come in defense.

if he paid several thousand euros and it is all 10% underdosed, then he is missing out on several hundred euros.
This should be clarified between him and the source. I would also be pissed missing out on several hundred euros. Hell i was pissed when, before ive joined meso, ive bought ONE kit of there HGH for 200€ and it turned out to be 20% underdosed (+ a low purity). In Hilmas defense, i got repaid this 20% (40€).
But a unsatisfied customer should never just be quiet, else there is no sense behind a community
edit:
and i say this even though i dont like this spaghetti head because he does not know where to draw the line between harmless insults/blames and stuff one shouldnt make fun about..

Shut the fuck up idiot, if you don't understand the importance of denouncing shit like this you have not the right to write on this forum. So crawl back into your hole. I thought it was kinda strange that the hilma cocksucking army didn't already come in defense.
Never even tryed HilmaBiocare - just tired of u bitching u cunt - move on twat - this isn’t a perfect world - especially with buying steroids u faggot fuck

Pd vieni in pvt diocane. Sta merda di hilma

I have used Hilma products for 2 years. I was always satisfied with the quality and the gains. I haven't ordered from them for about a year because I also did observe some underfilling in my vials, I didn't stretch it much since my order was quite small. But, by all means I would be pissed as fuck if I threw 3k and the vials were underfilled.

I think the best is to post the video of your vials @Sampei. Or pictures, whatever. It's unacceptable.

Friend...
If you havent asked for it publicly - does not mean you havent asked for it privately(one way or another). We understand you are OG and i feel kinda bad for people who have to strive to keep your opinion good.

I have sent you our regular shipping prices for wholesale orders to PM so you can check if 2 shippings actually cost 50 eur EVEN with 20 eur discount.
Really, i dont even remember your order. I dont remember the quantity. I dont remember anything except the country of shipping ,which is in our list of regular countries. But im pretty sure its over 20 eur discount.

We are always ready to meet our partners and solve any problems that may occur, but to do this, you need to contact us directly, rather than contacting our distributors.

Friend...
If you havent asked for it publicly - does not mean you havent asked for it privately(one way or another). We understand you are OG and i feel kinda bad for people who have to strive to keep your opinion good.

I have sent you our regular shipping prices for wholesale orders to PM so you can check if 2 shippings actually cost 50 eur EVEN with 20 eur discount.
Really, i dont even remember your order. I dont remember the quantity. I dont remember anything except the country of shipping ,which is in our list of regular countries. But im pretty sure its over 20 eur discount.

We are always ready to meet our partners and solve any problems that may occur, but to do this, you need to contact us directly, rather than contacting our distributors.
Ppl have to strive to keep my opinions good? Are you kidding me?

So first you said I blackmail ppl, now you are implying that I do abuse of my OG status (I believe my reputation is based on something different then the date of me signing in MesoRX) do you have anymore insult to throw at me?

I wonder why I'm always getting accused by sources of my bad behaviour but not one user in all these years ever fucking said a bad word about me, at least related to anything about gear sources etc.

I'm not the most funny guy, I'm probably a cunt but something no one can ever accuse me is that I have being shady or tried to take advantage of my "status" as you said it. No one has to keep me happy because when I do express my opinion I usually do it through facts and not feelings.

Did I say you sold me underdosed gears due to feelings? Nope I had labtest to prove it and stop with the story about me asking for compensation, I did it once for the underdosed gear I never asked compensation for the underfilled gear. You made a discount of 50 euro for my shipping? Should I clap my hands? It took you 2 months a half to deliver a fucking package and the splitted shipping was due to your fuck up in selling the gear I had ordered while in the meantime you were waiting for the rest of the order to restock. So that's why you offered the discount.

I always talked directly to hilma, I never dealt with any distributors so dunno what you are talking about.

Anyway this is all pointless bickering. We can put the argument on standby. I'm out for work so I can't make any new proper videos on a sterile background until I get back home.

When I do in few days, I'll post the video for everyone to judge, IF the consensus is that I'm blind and the vials are not underfilled, I will publicly apologize and eat my own shit, don't worry. If the vials are underfilled tho.... I let you imagine what it's gonna be.

Ppl have to strive to keep my opinions good? Are you kidding me?

So first you said I blackmail ppl, now you are implying that I do abuse of my OG status (I believe my reputation is based on something different then the date of me signing in MesoRX) do you have anymore insult to throw at me?

I wonder why I'm always getting accused by sources of my bad behaviour but not one user in all these years ever fucking said a bad word about me, at least related to anything about gear sources etc.

I'm not the most funny guy, I'm probably a cunt but something no one can ever accuse me is that I have being shady or tried to take advantage of my "status" as you said it. No one has to keep me happy because when I do express my opinion I usually do it through facts and not feelings.

Did I say you sold me underdosed gears due to feelings? Nope I had labtest to prove it and stop with the story about me asking for compensation, I did it once for the underdosed gear I never asked compensation for the underfilled gear. You made a discount of 50 euro for my shipping? Should I clap my hands? It took you 2 months a half to deliver a fucking package and the splitted shipping was due to your fuck up in selling the gear I had ordered while in the meantime you were waiting for the rest of the order to restock. So that's why you offered the discount.

I always talked directly to hilma, I never dealt with any distributors so dunno what you are talking about.

Anyway this is all pointless bickering. We can put the argument on standby. I'm out for work so I can't make any new proper videos on a sterile background until I get back home.

When I do in few days, I'll post the video for everyone to judge, IF the consensus is that I'm blind and the vials are not underfilled, I will publicly apologize and eat my own shit, don't worry. If the vials are underfilled tho.... I let you imagine what it's gonna be.
We are not throwing insults. We are just stating the facts.
You know yourself that order was delivered almost 2 months not because we did something wrong but due to post issues. Why are you trying to show it as we did something wrong? And we offered you a reship all the way long if you remember.
And your order was not fulfilled fully due to low stock, not because we 'oversold' the product you were asking for.Instead of telling that you should pay for shipping twice - we have gone forward to you. Why are you also trying to tell that we did something wrong?
So now we jumped to another point where instead of 20 eur discount we gave 2x cheaper shipping..
If you havent spoken to any of our partners - how come you were receiving free gear from Liska as a compensation?

We can also provide the video of the current batches to show that everything is fine. I think you made an order like a year ago, i will try to check with manufacturer if its possible to actually check that product now. Hopefully it will be possible. And we do value your opinion.

If any technical issues appear - we are always here to solve any problems and all complaints will be forwarded to manufacturer.

why dont you two just stop with the cheap talk for now and wait until the proofs have been delivered by @Sampei as he said?
Then you and the meso community can have their unbiased view at it.. because if several hundred euros are missing due to underfilling then noone cares about 10€ cheaper shipping.

why dont you two just stop with the cheap talk for now and wait until the proofs have been delivered by @Sampei as he said?
Then you and the meso community can have their unbiased view at it.. because if several hundred euros are missing due to underfilling then noone cares about 10€ cheaper shipping.
To reach the several hundred euros missing it has to be around 10-15-20% underfill in each vial in case there were only injectables ordered...What are you talking about?

Fucking yes, I had a ridicolous leak last time with the vial upside down while drawing. Plus again for the second time I started two vials one of tren E and one of Mast E, pinning 1.5ml of both 2x a week and after 2 weeks the Tren E is almost finished and the masteron E is not.

So my vials are 10-15% underdosed and are underfilled as I stated already before but no one gave a fuck.
here you go @HilmaBiocare
can you read the numbers?
next time take a look before you blame others "what they are talking about".
You dont wanne make friends today it seems

and nice edit by the way.. better be fast and make it look like you dont know anymore what he has ordered.. and add the 20% to it

and nice edit by the way.. better be fast and make it look like you dont know anymore what he has ordered.. and add the 20% to it
This was elaboration. How can i remember what was ordered a year ago? o_O

here you go @HilmaBiocare
can you read the numbers?
next time take a look before you blame others "what they are talking about".
You dont wanne make friends today it seems

If you will read carefully you will see that he claims that vials are 10% underdosed, not underfilled.
We do like making friends.

If you will read carefully you will see that he claims that vials are 10% underdosed, not underfilled.
We do like making friends.
so this makes the situation better? Being 10-15% underdosed PLUS underfilled?
oh boy.. it doesnt get better for you it seems..

We are not throwing insults. We are just stating the facts.
You know yourself that order was delivered almost 2 months not because we did something wrong but due to post issues. Why are you trying to show it as we did something wrong? And we offered you a reship all the way long if you remember.
And your order was not fulfilled fully due to low stock, not because we 'oversold' the product you were asking for.Instead of telling that you should pay for shipping twice - we have gone forward to you. Why are you also trying to tell that we did something wrong?
So now we jumped to another point where instead of 20 eur discount we gave 2x cheaper shipping..
If you havent spoken to any of our partners - how come you were receiving free gear from Liska as a compensation?

We can also provide the video of the current batches to show that everything is fine. I think you made an order like a year ago, i will try to check with manufacturer if its possible to actually check that product now. Hopefully it will be possible. And we do value your opinion.

If any technical issues appear - we are always here to solve any problems and all complaints will be forwarded to manufacturer.
As I said before I'm not gonna waste anymoretime talking back and forth until I have posted my video.

I know you don't read what I write because you don't care, you have your story to spin and that's it.

I have said MULTIPLE TIME I have never contacted Liska about your fucking hilma order! You are too stupid it seems to understand it or you just like to keep pushing the idea that I went crying around asking for compensation to other sources after your refusal.
That has never been the case.
So please just leave Liska out of this, you are not doing yourself a favour naming him all the time.

My order with you has been 70-80% injectable. The gear is already underdosed as we all know by labtest and the vials in my opinion are underfilled as well. That bring the loss easily on the few hundred euros ballpark. If we sum up underdosing to underfilling we are probably close to 20+ %?

Again let's just put everything on standby, let me post video and pictures of the issue that I believe there is.

Ppl will judge by themself and as I said before if I'm mistaken I have no problem in apologizing. I did raise before that my vials were underfilled and I got disregarded with an: impossible. After some more ppl came with the same statement I thought that MAYBE I wasn't dreaming and so I went and check a good portion of my order and imagine the surprise, but again... I can be mistaken.

You all will see and if I'm wrong, I'll crawl back to my hole with my tail between me legs.

btw you offered reshipping of the package but asked me to wait a bit more and a bit more and a bit more just to see if in the end the package was going to arrive. I didn't want to take advantage of you and I did understand it was a big shipment and it wasn't your direct fault that the courier had lost or misplaced the package so I decided to to wait for 2+ months as you asked and in the end the package did move and I received it.

So if you wanna tell the story at least have the honesty of telling it the way it is.

I was happy with your service and product until you just didn't give a fuck anymore after the testes cambe back not that great and I found out the vials were underfilled.

See you next week