MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Well you have serious accusations and you're publicly calling him out already. There is no credibility to your statement
You fucking stupid or what? Crawl back into your hole cunt. Are you a hilma rep? If not, fuck off.

You fucking stupid or what? Crawl back into your hole cunt. Are you a hilma rep? If not, fuck off.
Evidently the gear he sold you works, or you were born with lack of important brain cells.

I've ordered several times from this source and all went great. Even posted blood test in this thread.

All the vials I have of masteron E and trenbolone E are filled with different levels, we are talking more then 15 vials each more or less.
I have even made a video. I'm not gonna let this shit rest. Slightly underdosed I can live with... But underfilled and underdosed I cannot!

@HilmaBiocare
Are you ignoring this @HilmaBiocare ? Pm me I'll send you the video.

Evidently the gear he sold you works, or you were born with lack of important brain cells.

I've ordered several times from this source and all went great. Even posted blood test in this thread.
Yeah nice story, now fuck off and stop wasting my time, how can you write with hilma cock so far down your throath? It's amazing.

Are you ignoring this @HilmaBiocare ? Pm me I'll send you the video.

Yeah nice story, now fuck off and stop wasting my time, how can you write with hilma cock so far down your throath? It's amazing.

You called someone publicly out, provided no evidence, and when I asked you to post evidence you say you don't want to publicly disclose anything? Do you see how stupid you are? Lmao

You called someone publicly out, provided no evidence, and when I asked you to post evidence you say you don't want to publicly disclose anything? Do you see how stupid you are? Lmao
Go fuck yourself shill I bet you're a fat pothead with this username and also pinning fake testosterone.

Man hilma has called the army of shiller to defend his honour instead of addressing the problem. No worries I'll keep posting here once a day to remember everyone how you sell underfilled/underdosed vials with shit stopper and without the balls to address the problem and make it right.

Have heard only good things about hilma. Yesterday I started with hilma clen, let's see how it works.

Sopharma was pretty low in dosage (and my feelings were correct, someone made a lab test and it was lower dosaged) but malay tiger was really good.

Btw where can I verify my hilma products?

Btw where can I verify my hilma products?
There's no (QR) code verification system but you can check official resellers at the bottom of their website or just post some pics up here for the community to take a look at. Someone recently posted fakes for comparison and they're just way off so it's easy to tell for now.

There's no (QR) code verification system but you can check official resellers at the bottom of their website or just post some pics up here for the community to take a look at. Someone recently posted fakes for comparison and they're just way off so it's easy to tell for now.
Thanks liska!
This seller isn't listed on their site but products look legit.
There are many resellers missing on their site, maybe they should do a little update

Edit: sending pics later when I'm at home

Thanks liska!
This seller isn't listed on their site but products look legit.
There are many resellers missing on their site, maybe they should do a little update

Edit: sending pics later when I'm at home
The stickers that close their boxes on the newest batches have a little stronger/darker printing but that's the only change I noticed, should be easy enough to sort out later.

Looks normal

Attachments

• IMG_20210702_194056.jpg
    IMG_20210702_194056.jpg
    1,008.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20210702_194048.jpg
    IMG_20210702_194048.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20210702_194025.jpg
    IMG_20210702_194025.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 47

Sponsors