MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Ok guys. Just got the rest results.
it shows exactly how i feel. I feel like being on 250 mg pharma test the whole time.
I did many cycles on 500 mg pharma. My levels always came back in the range of 4000-4300. I am also on 500 mg mast. Considering mast releases more free test i should blow Up. My diet and training is on point. I am doing this shit for 10 years and i know exactly what I am doing. Especially when it comes to testosterone.

What i can say is this brand is way underdosed. So I think I would have to inject 750 mg of this brand to get serum levels of 500. And that's just too fucked up for me. At least there is test inside. But anyways fuck this "company". Won't order anymore

Edit: the mast is not fake or underdosed!

Edit no 2: mast is not from hilma!!!
Fuck I thought I was a fast metabolizer and all that stuff and now I see that around those test dosages I have pretty much the same reading (using test c).
I'm confused because I've also seen many bloods from people who were taking way less test E from Hilma and had higher test on their bloods...
Now I'm really confused...

We are always concerned about the quality of the products.

Last tests of Sustanon/Test cyp and Test U came out correctly dosed and we are sure that Testosterone E will show the same result. @Paxxx so you should not be worried about the dosage of your test cyp.
There are lot of things that can influence the results

However we will send the product for testing once again. Samples will be sent on Monday. During this week there are national holidays so all shippings are closed including orders.

the thing is. everyone tries to feed themselves and their families. and how a man does that has no business to do with anyone. but if you make things that people inject into their bodies then you should think about your work ethic. where are these test results? which batches? the last test showed 225 mg test out of 250. and who knows what the other vials are .... whatever... Do better work and people are ordering again. that you're "concerned" doesn't get me anywhere.

the thing is. everyone tries to feed themselves and their families. and how a man does that has no business to do with anyone. but if you make things that people inject into their bodies then you should think about your work ethic. where are these test results? which batches? the last test showed 225 mg test out of 250. and who knows what the other vials are .... whatever... Do better work and people are ordering again. that you're "concerned" doesn't get me anywhere.
Im pretty confident since all tests showed +/- 5-10% . And this is normal under standards. We will test once again then, pretty good boost to make tests more often.

I just finished a bottle of hilma npp and did not feel anything same with clomid.
Maybe they are selective scamming some are on point and some are not.
I would say hilma is not g2g att the moment.

Im pretty confident since all tests showed +/- 5-10% . And this is normal under standards. We will test once again then, pretty good boost to make tests more often.
I find it shocking that you still have not tested your new HGH batches after the disaster with the 20% underdosed one...
i guess a one time lab test for 400 dollar should be possible for such a huge business and especially after there was a case, no?

I just finished a bottle of hilma npp and did not feel anything same with clomid.
Maybe they are selective scamming some are on point and some are not.
I would say hilma is not g2g att the moment.

Hilma Biocare doesnt need to scam anyone selectively or in whole. This never pays off. And i imagine the headache to produce 2 lines of products. 1 scam line and 1 original line.
People who produce fakes usually get this done.

it shows exactly how i feel. I feel like being on 250 mg pharma test the whole time.
I did many cycles on 500 mg pharma. My levels always came back in the range of 4000-4300. I am also on 500 mg mast. Considering mast releases more free test i should blow Up. My diet and training is on point. I am doing this shit for 10 years and i know exactly what I am doing. Especially when it comes to testosterone.

What i can say is this brand is way underdosed. So I think I would have to inject 750 mg of this brand to get serum levels of 500. And that's just too fucked up for me. At least there is test inside. But anyways fuck this "company". Won't order anymore

What lab did you use to get the testosterone exact result instead of the >15 ng/ml ?

I always test the total testosterone.
When changing my trt dose i also use the free t.

My last lab test of the German brand: Galen was 4300 on 500mg total testosterone with the same lab

Yes it's a Spanish lab. Synlab.
I also told them to give the exact number
Yeah, I have been told before that Synlab usually gives it, even if you do not ask especifically for it. I usually stick with Quiron, and they told me they could do a value over 15 ng/ml it if I ask for it as well. Thank you.

First of all i never used this brand

I make some clarifications.
I have done about twenty cycles and I always have blood tests in the middle and at the end of the cycle. For more than half of my cycles I have been using pharmacy testosterone, bought with my own hands at the pharmacy (bayer). I have rarely been able to obtain the same total testosterone value while always using the same pharmaceutical grade product, sometimes the discrepancies in the values have been considerable, other times minimal.
Much depends on two factors that we overlook:
1) the fact that we can metabolize at a different rate between one cycle and another (sometimes even during the same cycle).
2) the fact that sometimes our muscles repeatedly pierced (especially cycle after cycle) may not properly absorb the injected substance, or absorb it late.
in this regard I can cite the example of a dear friend of mine who just last year, after completing a cycle and going to TRT doing blood tests after 2 months, found himself 400 ng with his usual 125mg per week; he was concerned as he claimed that he always found 750/850 ng with 125 mg; he sent a sample for analysis and the product was correctly dosed (248mg / ml). At my suggestion, he continued his treatment at the same dosage by injecting into another muscle group he had never used (the shoulder, while he always used the quads), after 2 months at the same dosage and with the same product his blood tests. they gave the usual 800 ng of total testosterone.
As for tests on products that give 225 mg instead of 250 mg, I would like to point out that a tolerance that varies according to the states between 5 and 10% of error is also admitted by national pharmaceutical companies.

I have done about twenty cycles and I always have blood tests in the middle and at the end of the cycle. For more than half of my cycles I have been using pharmacy testosterone, bought with my own hands at the pharmacy (bayer). I have rarely been able to obtain the same total testosterone value while always using the same pharmaceutical grade product, sometimes the discrepancies in the values have been considerable, other times minimal.
1) the fact that we can metabolize at a different rate between one cycle and another (sometimes even during the same cycle).
2) the fact that sometimes our muscles repeatedly pierced (especially cycle after cycle) may not properly absorb the injected substance, or absorb it late.
in this regard I can cite the example of a dear friend of mine who just last year, after completing a cycle and going to TRT doing blood tests after 2 months, found himself 400 ng with his usual 125mg per week; he was concerned as he claimed that he always found 750/850 ng with 125 mg; he sent a sample for analysis and the product was correctly dosed (248mg / ml). At my suggestion, he continued his treatment at the same dosage by injecting into another muscle group he had never used (the shoulder, while he always used the quads), after 2 months at the same dosage and with the same product his blood tests. they gave the usual 800 ng of total testosterone.
As for tests on products that give 225 mg instead of 250 mg, I would like to point out that a tolerance that varies according to the states between 5 and 10% of error is also admitted by national pharmaceutical companies.
Interesting anecdote regrading tissue tolerance buildup to anabolics, I would love to see more evidence or research.

I see what u saying bro. But please have in mind that i am on 1 gram of aas and this is my level. I just took the mast to balance e2. I always inject into shoulders and it's strange that i get the same levels like being on 250. I am not saying it's bunk or no test inside. I just want to say that something is fishy with hilma products. I for myself will not order anything from hilma anymore. Tbh i am quite sure that the vials i have 1 ml is about 150 mg instead of 250. But that's just a feeling i have.

I also used pharma grade test. For a decade i only cycled with test only. Cut and bulk and then back to 125 trt.
My feeling now on 500/500 test/mast is like being on 250 mg.

I always thought why the hell do people who not compete cycle with over a gram of test. Now the first time being on an ugl i see why.

But again. Nothing again this company. They have test inside their vials. How much? That's the question...

I see what u saying bro. But please have in mind that i am on 1 gram of aas and this is my level. I just took the mast to balance e2. I always inject into shoulders and it's strange that i get the same levels like being on 250. I am not saying it's bunk or no test inside. I just want to say that something is fishy with hilma products. I for myself will not order anything from hilma anymore. Tbh i am quite sure that the vials i have 1 ml is about 150 mg instead of 250. But that's just a feeling i have.

I also used pharma grade test. For a decade i only cycled with test only. Cut and bulk and then back to 125 trt.
My feeling now on 500/500 test/mast is like being on 250 mg.

I always thought why the hell do people who not compete cycle with over a gram of test. Now the first time being on an ugl i see why.

But again. Nothing again this company. They have test inside their vials. How much? That's the question...
Send it for testing please instead of shitty bloodwork and feelz reports and come back later with decent proof

My friend listen: If my bloodwork is enough to confirm the purity of multibillion pharmaceutical companies then it will probably also be enough for the one bathtub manufacturing company. period. i am out of this thread. Hope i will hear good stories about hilma in future. Peace