MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Sorry for the late message guys. Had a busy time. These batches didn't do anything me tbh and I expected totally the opposite. I love to run test e the most but couldn't feel anything. Even when I upped the dosage at 100mg eod at the end and normally do I blow up already with 20mg ed when it is build up. I inject with insuline needles by the way. Hope to be informative. Good luck guys with the road
20210621_045156.jpg20210621_045211.jpg20210621_045224.jpg20210621_045234.jpg

I tried your Oxy last year and it was a complete fake, even a lab test proved it.
As far as we know - Oxy is finely dosed and lab tests during previous year proved it. Could you please provide you lab test if you have it on hand?

Kind Regards.

Sorry for the late message guys. Had a busy time. These batches didn't do anything me tbh and I expected totally the opposite. I love to run test e the most but couldn't feel anything. Even when I upped the dosage at 100mg eod at the end and normally do I blow up already with 20mg ed when it is build up. I inject with insuline needles by the way. Hope to be informative. Good luck guys with the road
View attachment 148480View attachment 148481View attachment 148482View attachment 148483
Could you please tell where you get the gear from? Currently i dont see the signs of fake, but our latest test results didnt show any problems with these batches.

We will try to check random pieces to be sure.

Alright thanks. Just waiting on these test feedback and I'm set. Just one more thing. Bank transfer available?
We accept bank transfers and crypto payments. Also we can support you with how to pay using bank card.

Kind Regards

Ok guys. Just got the rest results.
it shows exactly how i feel. I feel like being on 250 mg pharma test the whole time.
I did many cycles on 500 mg pharma. My levels always came back in the range of 4000-4300. I am also on 500 mg mast. Considering mast releases more free test i should blow Up. My diet and training is on point. I am doing this shit for 10 years and i know exactly what I am doing. Especially when it comes to testosterone.

What i can say is this brand is way underdosed. So I think I would have to inject 750 mg of this brand to get serum levels of 500. And that's just too fucked up for me. At least there is test inside. But anyways fuck this "company". Won't order anymore

Edit: the mast is not fake or underdosed!

Edit no 2: mast is not from hilma!!!

Attachments

• 20210622_161116.jpg
    20210622_161116.jpg
    815.2 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Ok guys. Just got the rest results.
it shows exactly how i feel. I feel like being on 250 mg pharma test the whole time.
I did many cycles on 500 mg pharma. My levels always came back in the range of 4000-4300. I am also on 500 mg mast. Considering mast releases more free test i should blow Up. My diet and training is on point. I am doing this shit for 10 years and i know exactly what I am doing. Especially when it comes to testosterone.

What i can say is this brand is way underdosed. So I think I would have to inject 750 mg of this brand to get serum levels of 500. And that's just too fucked up for me. Fuck this brand.
Damn man. That's low for 500mg wk plus mast ... Seems to really be underdosed