MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Thanks,

so it looks like I metabolize extremely fast..4 weeks after Test E at 750mg week I checked my Total Test and it was less than 14 ng/ml.

Doest it mean I will get less results than someone which metabolize slower?

Should I dose my test higher instead to use grape seed juice?

Let me know what would you do..

Thanks
do you mean 4 weeks after last pin or 4 weeks into your cycle?

Thanks,

so it looks like I metabolize extremely fast..4 weeks after Test E at 750mg week I checked my Total Test and it was less than 14 ng/ml.

Thanks
Your results would depend on your overall genetics, you may be more sensitive to steroids in terms of receptors who knows.
But without a doubt I would add grapefruit juice before increasing dosages.
Man I tell you they work and very well, add 150ml 3 times a a day if your diet allows you and you'll notice.
Be careful if you are taking other meds.

But to make sure take your bloods with another brand test at the same dosage just to make sure.
Was your test from the official hilma reseller?

But to make sure take your bloods with another brand test at the same dosage just to make sure.
Was your test from the official hilma reseller?

I was talking in general, I get same results with any test I used, Hilma, Balkan, SP.

I've never seen my Total T levels above 15 ng/ml even using 750 mg each week..so I don't know what to think anymore..

Maybe I should change the place where I check my bloods..

All right then check another lab, if it's the same, grapefruit is going to be your next best friend.
Btw, where is your estrogen level at?

I was talking in general, I get same results with any test I used, Hilma, Balkan, SP.

I've never seen my Total T levels above 15 ng/ml even using 750 mg each week..so I don't know what to think anymore..

Maybe I should change the place where I check my bloods..
if I can intervene, some labs have 15ng/ml as a cutoff value, i used to go to a lab that gave me the same result as yours,at a 250mg/w Test C dosage. i switched lab for logistics matters and the second one gave me 34ng/ml of value with the same dosage.

Attachments

• IMG_20210505_103536.jpg
    IMG_20210505_103536.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 26
if I can intervene, some labs have 15ng/ml as a cutoff value, i used to go to a lab that gave me the same result as yours,at a 250mg/w Test C dosage. i switched lab for logistics matters and the second one gave me 34ng/ml of value with the same dosage.
That is true, in Europe it is almost a common rule for almost every lab unless you ask them if it is possible to give a value over the limit. Some might do it without asking and other will offer the option for free if you just let them know.

In North America, at least in USA, it seems that the cut off applies for the non-ultrasensitive ( not LC-MS/MS) tests and they force you to pay for the ultrasensitive LC-MS/MS test in order to get real values over 15 ng/ml (>1500 ng/dl)

Last edited:
All right then check another lab, if it's the same, grapefruit is going to be your next best friend.
Btw, where is your estrogen level at?

Thanks for helping out bro,

btw my E2 was 18 pg/ml so I stopped taking Arimidex right away as it was doing too much..I like to keep my E2 at 60 in general..

Thanks for helping out bro,

btw my E2 was 18 pg/ml so I stopped taking Arimidex right away as it was doing too much..I like to keep my E2 at 60 in general..
Do you know the E2 values after taking adex? I'm also a fast metabolizer so I metabolize estrogen faster than normal too, I don't need to take any sort of AI at the moment.

Thanks,

Thanks
that is normally too low. Also depends on the day of blood sampling and how many times a week you inject e.g. e3d or e7d. Then you can calculate an approximate value for total testo in the roid calculator.

Unless your lab only measures up to about 15ng/ml then the "real" value cannot be determined. You can tell the lab to do a final measurement or to dilute further so that you have your real "total" Testo.

Hello Friends!

We are running HGH PROMO!

All wholesale orders are eligible for reduced price until 30 JULY.

HgH Powder:
1000 euro order, HgH Powder price 120 euro
3000 euro order, HgH Powder price 108 euro
5000 euro order, HgH Powder price 102 euro

HgH Liquid:
1000 euro order, HgH Liquid 135 euro
3000 euro order, HgH Liquid 122 euro
5000 euro order, HgH Liquid 115 euro

Dont miss your chance to get GH at great Discounts!

Our Contacts:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmabiocareSupport

Do you know the E2 values after taking adex? I'm also a fast metabolizer so I metabolize estrogen faster than normal too, I don't need to take any sort of AI at the moment.

No because I didn't have chance to check my E2 after.

Don't care about water retention if libido is ok and I feel good so I stopped using any AI.

Last cycle was 750 Test E each week and 100 mg NPP EOD and I never used Arimidex or any other AI