MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

in order not to throw away the cycle I switched to the test prop deus 50 mg for day and after
1 week the value was 25, the same lab. This is my experience with hilma. Bad experience

In 2019 I did >4000 TT with Hilma test C at 500mg.

But hey, how in hell are your lh/fsh so elevated?
In 2019 I did >4000 TT with Hilma test C at 500mg.

But hey, how in hell are your lh/fsh so elevated?
I know they should be much lower because of the suppression of testosterone
Now I run

500mg test Cypionate per week
500mg boldenone per week
300mg tri tren

and I will go for bloods again this week

The gains are pretty impressive and my condition much better

I know they should be much lower because of the suppression of testosterone
Now I run

500mg test Cypionate per week
500mg boldenone per week
300mg tri tren

and I will go for bloods again this week

The gains are pretty impressive and my condition much better
what condition?

What's this about?
Some people taking 400mg of test only have 1000ng/dl on blodwoork because their livers metabolize it really fast, excreting it quickly, whereas some people with 400mg will have 2500ng/dl on bloodwork because their liver metabolizes the test slowly.
If you add grapefruit juice, it will slow down the liver's metabolization of all drugs so be carefull if you are on some other medications...
That being said, it makes no sense to say this test is good or bad just because someone's bloodwork shows low T on a certain dosage.
The time the blood was taken regarding the last pin can also influence the result.

my friend did a Hilma Test C cycle based on:
750mg 1-5
500mg 6-10
taking proviron 25-50mgED all along the cycle.

He now did his last pin on week 10, he just grew 7 KG TOTAL, and he didn´t get the juicy look, he is 1.88m and his arms don´t even reach 39cm, he is pretty lean though, about 12% year-round.

IDK it doesn´t feel like he did a cycle... it seems old batches (2019) were way better.
Your friend should maybe join a gym... 39cm arms on 1.88 is just pathetic