MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Posting active hyperlinks to ecommerce-enabled website domains that sell pharmaceuticals is strictly prohibited.
Hey guys.
It's Andre. From HilmaBiocare.shop

You can find us on HilmaBiocare.com as official distributors.

I just wanted to warn you regarding fake products, that are being currently spreaded across the Europe.

They mostly come from Turkey, but we've got information that those products might come from different European countries.

More over, those products might look exact same as original Hilma Biocare, but we don't know what's inside.

Here's the article:

[EDIT: ACTIVE HYPERLINK REMOVED IN VIOLATION OF RULES]

And I want to remind you guys. ALWAYS purchase Hilma Biocare from official sources, which you can find at Hilmabiocare

And nowhere else. Because your health, should be number one priority for you.

If you have any questions. We're always available via Live Chat or info@hilmabiocare.shop

Hey guys.
It's Andre. From HilmaBiocare.shop

You can find us on HilmaBiocare.com as official distributors.

I just wanted to warn you regarding fake products, that are being currently spreaded across the Europe.

They mostly come from Turkey, but we've got information that those products might come from different European countries.

More over, those products might look exact same as original Hilma Biocare, but we don't know what's inside.

Here's the article:

And I want to remind you guys. ALWAYS purchase Hilma Biocare from official sources, which you can find at Hilmabiocare

And nowhere else. Because your health, should be number one priority for you.

If you have any questions. We're always available via Live Chat or info@hilmabiocare.shop
i've always bought Hilma from your site,bro.
fast shipping, great stealth, i'll keep buying.
bye friend

my friend did a Hilma Test C cycle based on:
750mg 1-5
500mg 6-10
taking proviron 25-50mgED all along the cycle.

He now did his last pin on week 10, he just grew 7 KG TOTAL, and he didn´t get the juicy look, he is 1.88m and his arms don´t even reach 39cm, he is pretty lean though, about 12% year-round.

IDK it doesn´t feel like he did a cycle... it seems old batches (2019) were way better.

my friend did a Hilma Test C cycle based on:
750mg 1-5
500mg 6-10
taking proviron 25-50mgED all along the cycle.

He now did his last pin on week 10, he just grew 7 KG TOTAL, and he didn´t get the juicy look, he is 1.88m and his arms don´t even reach 39cm, he is pretty lean though, about 12% year-round.

IDK it doesn´t feel like he did a cycle... it seems old batches (2019) were way better.
and before the cycle, he was in a very thin shape start-point so 7kg are not really much... he should have blown up with 750 mg of test.... idk man this stinks. Also, vials were underfilled almost 2ml.

If you guys bought the product from official Hilma Biocare sellers and are convinced there's an issue with them, send samples to Janoshik for testing to find out whether your feelings hold true.

and before the cycle, he was in a very thin shape start-point so 7kg are not really much... he should have blown up with 750 mg of test.... idk man this stinks. Also, vials were underfilled almost 2ml.
Just because he did a 10week cicle, with everything starting to kick in after the 5th week or so, doesn't mean you are going to look like a bodybuilder, especially when you are that tall (just like me) it is going to take a while before you don't look like a spaghetti anymore. You must do everything perfect bro not just the drugs.
That being said, he might be a fast metabolizer of the test, adding some grapefruit juice would solve it.
And if you are not sure of the quality, do the jano or check the source.
Pd: don't expect to gain 30kg of muscle in 10 weeks, if those 7kg are pure muscle, then he should be proud, 3 more of those and ready for the O

Last edited:
hilma test bought from official representative, 500 for week, at week 8 the blood is back with a value of 5. not feelings in my case but a bad product

Attachments

• 20210522_174055.jpg
    20210522_174055.jpg
    474.8 KB · Views: 103
hilma test bought from official representative, 500 for week, at week 8 the blood is back with a value of 5. not feelings in my case but a bad product
You need to provide reference ranges for us to interpret these, are they not listed to the right?

Sponsors