MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Hi, is zororoid.com an official reseller?
They claim having a contract with manufacturer, but they are not listed on your official page.
Hi friend.

If they are not stated on Partners/Resellers section list - then better write to info@hilmabiocare.com to check their status.

Usually its not hard to get to partners/resellers section list.

You just need:
1)Have some history purchasing gear directly from us.
2)Keep your prices same as our official or up.
3)No one ever reported you as scammer to us and for unresolved problems.

I might misunderstood or something, but does that mean that you keep customers' information?
No friend, i remember guys with who we deal during years :)

@HilmaBiocare do you accept LITECOIN, USDT, USDC like other websitea as a payment method in addition to BTC??
As an exception - we can take such payments. But generally we prefer BTC.

Last edited:
NEW LAB TESTS!

TRENBOLONE Enanthate
200mg - 190.42mg

drostp.png

TESTOSTERONE Undecanoate
250mg - 249.82mg

testu.png

OXANDROLONE 10mg
- 12.39 mg

oxa.png

TESTOSTERONE Cypionate 250 mg - 231.97 mg

testc.png

PRIMA TABS 25 mg
- 25.82 mg

prima tabs.png

HALOTESTIN 5mg
- 5.07mg

halo.png

Hi. Do not forget about our GH promo!

From 7th until 30th April we are running HGH wholesale promo.

HgH Powder:
1000 euro order, HgH Powder price 120 euro
3000 euro order, HgH Powder price 108 euro
5000 euro order, HgH Powder price 102 euro

HgH Liquid:
1000 euro order, HgH Liquid 135 euro
3000 euro order, HgH Liquid 122 euro
5000 euro order, HgH Liquid 115 euro

Do not hesitate to contact us.

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport
Wickr: hilmabc

On January 26 I placed an order and I still have not received it. I have been in contact with them for many weeks and they give me long that the order has been returned because the address is not correct, when I have checked several times and it is fine.
I tell them if they can send it back to me and they pass me by with excuses that until they receive it they cannot and that usually go by months and that many times it does not return, in short, a robbery I do not ask for anything again

On January 26 I placed an order and I still have not received it. I have been in contact with them for many weeks and they give me long that the order has been returned because the address is not correct, when I have checked several times and it is fine.
I tell them if they can send it back to me and they pass me by with excuses that until they receive it they cannot and that usually go by months and that many times it does not return, in short, a robbery I do not ask for anything again
Oh fuck.

strangely usually, the couriers try 2-3 times to deliver an address, if there is no one at the address they return it to their office where it stays for a week, and only then return the shipment to the sender !!! You haven't looked for the shipment in the office for so long or you haven't called them? What currier they use for Delivery EMS ?

Last edited:
Yes , we have stated the correct address you passed to us. Package is being returned with comment "Incorrect address / Recipient unavailable" (maybe you havent stated appartment number or it was post mistake) . In this case we wait return of the package and reship without any problem.
We cant be held responsible for work of local post. However we always try to fix the issues.

What we usually offer - is good discounts on reship in case of retail orders and store credit or money back when initial order gets returned.

I understand your frustration, but we did our part of the job correctly. Only thing that is left - is to wait and hope your package returns.

P.S. i dont need to rob you , i am personally more happy when you get your gear in time and when I dont need to stress with these conversations.
If you want - we can always find a solution,just text me, but our full liability for post mistakes is not a solution.

Regards.

Last edited:
Guys, dont forget our bot. We are running exclusive bot promotions. Currently you can use promo code MESO10 to get 10% off from your purchase.

The stock is not that good due to increased order amounts prior summer,but essentials are there :) We are waiting for massive stock updates in the start of May.

Bot link

Code:
www.t.me/HilmabiocareBot

Contact support

Code:
www.t.me/HilmabiocareSupport

Do not hesitate to contact us. Wholesale and Retail.

Telegram: @HilmaBiocareSupport

Guys, dont forget our bot. We are running exclusive bot promotions. Currently you can use promo code MESO10 to get 10% off from your purchase.

The stock is not that good due to increased order amounts prior summer,but essentials are there :) We are waiting for massive stock updates in the start of May.

Bot link

Code:
www.t.me/HilmabiocareBot

Contact support

Code:
www.t.me/HilmabiocareSupport

Do not hesitate to contact us. Wholesale and Retail.

Telegram: @HilmaBiocareSupport
Do you have a website to buy your products, or can I only get them by requesting them through this email? I found this website but I don't know whether to trust its authenticity.

Greetings!

Do you have a website to buy your products, or can I only get them by requesting them through this email? I found this website but I don't know whether to trust its authenticity.

Greetings!
You can shop through bot. If you pay with bitcoin - process is fully automated and doesnt need support assistance.

In case you are paying by bank - you will have to contact support to get bank details.

We mostly work wholesale, but retail orders also welcome :)

You can shop through bot. If you pay with bitcoin - process is fully automated and doesnt need support assistance.

In case you are paying by bank - you will have to contact support to get bank details.

We mostly work wholesale, but retail orders also welcome :)
Sorry, I don't know what a bot is.

I sent my previous question incomplete, I asked if HilaBiocare has a website and if this one that I found is true or not:

"Do you have a website to buy your products, or can I only get them by requesting them through this email? I found this website but I don't know whether to trust its authenticity: Hilmastore.com"

Sorry, I don't know what a bot is.

I sent my previous question incomplete, I asked if HilaBiocare has a website and if this one that I found is true or not:

"Do you have a website to buy your products, or can I only get them by requesting them through this email? I found this website but I don't know whether to trust its authenticity: Hilmastore.com"
Drop your order to email then :)

Alternatively you can check partners/resellers section on hilmabiocare.com website to find a right reseller and maybe even a local one. But keep in mind that im liable only for whats happening in this thread and customers from MESO. So i generally recommend doing business directly through contacts stated in this thread.
Hope this helps :)

Yes , we have stated the correct address you passed to us. Package is being returned with comment "Incorrect address / Recipient unavailable" (maybe you havent stated appartment number or it was post mistake) . In this case we wait return of the package and reship without any problem.
We cant be held responsible for work of local post. However we always try to fix the issues.

What we usually offer - is good discounts on reship in case of retail orders and store credit or money back when initial order gets returned.

I understand your frustration, but we did our part of the job correctly. Only thing that is left - is to wait and hope your package returns.

P.S. i dont need to rob you , i am personally more happy when you get your gear in time and when I dont need to stress with these conversations.
If you want - we can always find a solution,just text me, but our full liability for post mistakes is not a solution.
the address and the number are well indicated. I have always received other packages at this address without problem.
And if I went to my post office, after two months I only ask for a solution because it does not seem normal to me, since it is not an order for 50e.
regards

Another order I placed came through. All good.

Cycle starting tomorrow. I will list all compounds I use and blood test in 3-4 weeks.

Sponsors

Latest posts