MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Why is the concentration relevant?

IM has a shorter Tmax then SubQ. IM is closer to 2h, maybe a bit less if I am not mistaken.

What is the typical GH serum concentration after 10IU, 3h after pin if you don't mind sharing?
ppl say 20-25 ug/l is mediocore hgh, 25-30 good and 30+ very good.
but i am not sure about that, ive never measured GH serum, always igf

This is an example: 10iu, blood drawn 4h after injection.

post-280733-0-29729200-1438783475_thumb.png

2iu is nothing, so 4ng/ml is good result imo

Next time take 10iu and do test 4h after pin cause peptides doesn't keep gh serum concentration high for for long time.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

This is an example: 10iu, blood drawn 4h after injection.

View attachment 143573

2iu is nothing, so 4ng/ml is good result imo

Next time take 10iu and do test 4h after pin cause peptides doesn't keep gh serum concentration high for for long time.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

It depends on the concentration you pined off course. But 4h after pin should be enough.

Just for reference, the last time I did bloods on peptides was with ipamorelin. I did 500mcg ipa + 150 mod grf. GH bloods came back at 8 ug/L. That was 50m after pin. Ipamorelin has a longer half life then GHRP's. So at an 4h mark, if I pined 1g of ipamorelin, the result could come back something like 3ug/L. But definitely nowhere near where 10IU of GH should be.

The 3h mark for GH pined IM is however on the downwards slope. GH when pined IM reaches max blood serum concentration before 2h. So if you measured, for instance 25 ug/L at 3h, you would have measured 30 ug/L at 2h.

In any case, you can extrapolate my data, it's not useless. 4 ug/L from 2 IU at peak, would be app x 4 if I did 10 IU IM at 3h after pin. So 16 - 18 ug/L. Which is fairly low.

In any case, I can pin the whole vial and redo the GH serum test if ya'll would want me to.

The fact remains though, that I feel hungry af after this GH : )

Hi guys, maybe it's a bit late but I would like to share my blood test results using Test Cyp 250mg/ml from Hilma

after 5 weeks on TRT pinning 0.2 ml, 3 times a week (weekly dose of 0.6 ml=150 mg):
Total T went from 3,62 ng/ml to 11,15 ng/ml
Free T went from 7,1 pg/ml to 25 pg/ml
17 beta estradiol from 29 pg/ml to 55 pg/ml
and my LH and FSH got suppressed

I forgot to check the batch number but i can share it too if interested, the gear definitely works for me, hope it helps

If we are talking about results then I can say myself that been using their oils for a while and the results speak for themselves so can't say a single bad word about the products BUT I swear the stoppers must be made from the same rubber that my parents used when I was born because they can't withstand a lot of pinning for shit, even after 1st pin you can notice a small leak after withdrawing the needle or if you end up turning the bottle upside down by accident and never mind if it's the last few ml as it feels like it's my misses that haven't seen me for few days with how the oil be coming down outside of needle.
Never had that problem when using other labs just here I personally think got to invest in thicker stoppers or different kind to avoid that from happening.

If we are talking about results then I can say myself that been using their oils for a while and the results speak for themselves so can't say a single bad word about the products BUT I swear the stoppers must be made from the same rubber that my parents used when I was born because they can't withstand a lot of pinning for shit, even after 1st pin you can notice a small leak after withdrawing the needle or if you end up turning the bottle upside down by accident and never mind if it's the last few ml as it feels like it's my misses that haven't seen me for few days with how the oil be coming down outside of needle.
Never had that problem when using other labs just here I personally think got to invest in thicker stoppers or different kind to avoid that from happening.
Thanks for your opinion and constructive criticism. We will forward this information.

Hola. Hice un pedido hace varias semanas y todavía no ha llegado nada. ¿Sabes si tienen problemas con el envío? Es un pedido grande y me preocupa que aún no se haya enviado. Realicé el pago a través de bitcoin a principios de mes y todavía no he recibido nada. Solo quería saber si hay problemas con los envíos y si le está pasando a otra persona. Gracias

How are you guys finding the Sesame Oil with hilma products? I've never tried that, only mig840, mct and EO. Wondering if there will be PIP or it's a smooth oil to pin

Hola. Hice un pedido hace varias semanas y todavía no ha llegado nada. ¿Sabes si tienen problemas con el envío? Es un pedido grande y me preocupa que aún no se haya enviado. Realicé el pago a través de bitcoin a principios de mes y todavía no he recibido nada. Solo quería saber si hay problemas con los envíos y si le está pasando a otra persona. Gracias
Hola. Ya debería haber recibido el seguimiento. Habíamos planificado el mantenimiento y, debido a problemas de seguridad, hemos detenido los envíos hasta la semana pasada.

Contácteme directamente si no recibió su seguimiento y revisaré su pedido.

Saludos cordiales.

---------

Hello. You should have received tracking by now. We had planned maintenance and due to security concerns we have paused shippings until last week.

Contact me directly if you didnt get your tracking and i will take a look at your order.

Kind Regards.

Hey guys. Prima is Back in Stock. Grab it before its gone :)

Dont forget that all the products available right in our Telegram shop with automatic processing.

You can find the shop via link below

Code:
www.t.me/Hilmabiocarebot

Our contact details:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

Are there any tests on latest batch HGH?

Wonder why they don't send their HGH to be tested, proven GTG and to gain more customers. This beeing the case when they really believe their product is top notch. Seeing how big their operation it's clearly not a economic decision.

Now they only claim that customers who sent their hgh to be tested and received sub par results where handling the hgh wrong way or the test wasn't conducted the right way.

Wonder why they don't send their HGH to be tested, proven GTG and to gain more customers. This beeing the case when they really believe their product is top notch. Seeing how big their operation it's clearly not a economic decision.

Now they only claim that customers who sent their hgh to be tested and received sub par results where handling the hgh wrong way or the test wasn't conducted the right way.
no, they did stand their word and repaid. I dont knw how many customers but me for example i have received 20% of the price i paid back for the underdosed hgh