MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Deus medical and HumanLabs have same or better prices especially for orders over 1000/2000/3000 and their product have been tested until now perfectly dosed or slightly overdosed.
So will you pay them extra 5% if they have overdose?
Im curious because we had slightly overdosed batches, maybe we need to ask for compensation?

So will you pay them extra 5% if they have overdose?
Im curious because we had slightly overdosed batches, maybe we need to ask for compensation?
Maybe you need to start deleting customer information because everytime I have sent you a list for a new order you always told me: should I use the address you provided me last time?

Now you will write even more excuses or just ignore what I wrote as you did two posts before.

You better drop it, you are making a fool out of yourself.
Your arrogance and bullshit answers speak already of the quality of the service a customer is receiving from you.

Maybe you need to start deleting customer information because everytime I have sent you a list for a new order you always told me: should I use the address you provided me last time?

Now you will write even more excuses or just ignore what I wrote as you did two posts before.

You better drop it, you are making a fool out of yourself.
Your arrogance and bullshit answers speak already of the quality of the service a customer is receiving from you.
You accuse us of what you do yourself.

We see no reason to argue. I suppose you too.

We process a lot of applications per day. And each case is unique and needs attention.
If we asked a question and you did not answer it, and then the messages in Wickr were erased, please repeat the question / order. There is no way we will ignore the orders/questions/concerns.

Kind Regards.

You accuse us of what you do yourself.

We see no reason to argue. I suppose you too.

We process a lot of applications per day. And each case is unique and needs attention.
If we asked a question and you did not answer it, and then the messages in Wickr were erased, please repeat the question / order. There is no way we will ignore the orders/questions/concerns.

Kind Regards.
what the fuck are you talking about? you look like a bot writing automatic response.

Cheers

what the fuck are you talking about? you look like a bot writing automatic response.

Cheers
I mean you tell we dont answer questions. You are not answering questions also.

Regarding customer info, it is stored limited time while delivering + extra time just in case of any problems after delivery,so we can prove that we sent to correct address.
So what was the problem answering to a question(you want to use the same address?) after you sent an order?

Small packs still reach without customs. But generally even 100% legit packs have problems roaming between these countries. My people are sending different legit 100% stuff to various countries and i encouraged a problem even with transit packs that were sent from EU to Ireland. They just got stopped in UK and require custom clearance although basically its EU->EU.
Shipping provider has sorting centers in UK..
Was thinking of going with roidbuddy with my next +1k order, but thats out of the question now.

Was thinking of going with roidbuddy with my next +1k order, but thats out of the question now.
Why not if they guarantee the delivery? But generally it seems like not a good idea now. We stopped shippings from UK to other countries at the moment.
Anyway we have shipping from our EU warehouses. And they work great.

You should really take a look at Deus or human, Deus has lab tests for each fucking batch and its cheaper than Hilma.
Tru but id have to invest 50% more for wholesale prices.
Why not if they guarantee the delivery? But generally it seems like not a good idea now. We stopped shippings from UK to other countries at the moment.
Anyway we have shipping from our EU warehouses. And they work great.
Cant do UK. If they catch a package which they will, my country is notorious for blacklisting my address from future shipments. Already burned my parents address as a retarded kid when i tried to do outside of eu... lol and my parents still Wonder why their packages get slit open in customs

Tru but id have to invest 50% more for wholesale prices.

Cant do UK. If they catch a package which they will, my country is notorious for blacklisting my address from future shipments. Already burned my parents address as a retarded kid when i tried to do outside of eu... lol and my parents still Wonder why their packages get slit open in customs
Denmark?

I feel your pain brother. I've burned my own address because i bought from India once, i now have to use my friends address and have to pay him extra $$ as he's taking a risk as well. this is with eu -> eu packages...

Denmark?

I feel your pain brother. I've burned my own address because i bought from India once, i now have to use my friends address and have to pay him extra $$ as he's taking a risk as well. this is with eu -> eu packages...
Only time iv been caught (same with friends) has been from internationals. I cant express how much shit iv safely gotten thru customs from within the eu. Honestly i dont think there is any dangers what so ever, speaking from anecdotes. Also beware of UK since jan. 1. Now they treat them like international with extra care cuz there are more money to be made thru tolls from customs

Only time iv been caught (same with friends) has been from internationals. I cant express how much shit iv safely gotten thru customs from within the eu. Honestly i dont think there is any dangers what so ever, speaking from anecdotes. Also beware of UK since jan. 1. Now they treat them like international with extra care cuz there are more money to be made thru tolls from customs
Yeah not ordering from UK ever again after brexit. The funny part is when i got caught i had ordered 3 vials of hcg. HCG MAN. They don't fuck around here.

Yeah not ordering from UK ever again after brexit. The funny part is when i got caught i had ordered 3 vials of hcg. HCG MAN. They don't fuck around here.
Where do you Danish guys get your needles from? I looked around but they dont sell them so freely like in UK

Is anybody getting hungry from Hilma gh? I pin 2IU in the morning, and always get ghrp like hunger from it. Similar to a low dose, idk, let's say 50 to 80 mcg of ghrp2. I've used plenty of ghrp's and know exactly how they feel. This was ordered on black friday btw.

I'll be doing bloods on moday though. 3IU ed. Will post labs, app. one week later.

Are hunger sides normal for anybody on gh?

Is anybody getting hungry from Hilma gh? I pin 2IU in the morning, and always get ghrp like hunger from it. Similar to a low dose, idk, let's say 50 to 80 mcg of ghrp2. I've used plenty of ghrp's and know exactly how they feel. This was ordered on black friday btw.

I'll be doing bloods on moday though. 3IU ed. Will post labs, app. one week later.

Are hunger sides normal for anybody on gh?
i didnt get hunger on the batch ive used 2 from 10 vials from