MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

a source that sells/sold underdosed gear and gh, ignores every question about it and does not offer any kind of compensation for the customers is now a reliable source in these hard times?
come on dude, you can not be serious..
After the shitstorm two Junior members appear putting pics of the touchdowns, one was even its first post lol.
Since on Friday Meso was down, we have to post it now.

First of all wish you happy Valentines day. Love is in the air <3

During this week we offer Tadalafil according to our 1000+ price. 7 EUR.

For orders over 100 eur we will add free Tadalafil to your order.

Each additional 100 eur - we will add additional tadalafil.

Also keep in mind that bot is running and we are improving it right now. So re enter to get updates in bot from us and to participate in promos that are available exclusively to our bot users.

Code:
www.t.me/HilmaBiocareBot

Feel free to contact us

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport
Wickr: hilmabc
Your HGH was 20% under buddy, stop seeming stupid, and not a -10% or so is not acceptable if you “want to reach perfection” or whatever.
I will have a bit of fun moving this thread to the EU source thread.

true..
mistakes happen and the underdosed gear is a problem but the main problem is that he does neither want to take responsibility for it nor compensate customers..

Would the sources still send us gear if we paid them 20% less than the agreed price? If not, then they can either compensate the customers, or they can fuck right off.

Everyone still buying there basically agrees that it is okay to scam customers..
because 20% underdose is equal to 20% money scammed. For a GH Kit this could mean 40€ which is something for most of us..

Everyone still buying there basically agrees that it is okay to scam customers..
because 20% underdose is equal to 20% money scammed. For a GH Kit this could mean 40€ which is something for most of us..
It means something when you know what hard work is, I guess

After the shitstorm two Junior members appear putting pics of the touchdowns, one was even its first post lol.

Your HGH was 20% under buddy, stop seeming stupid, and not a -10% or so is not acceptable if you “want to reach perfection” or whatever.
I will have a bit of fun moving this thread to the EU source thread.

Why you claim that all products are underdosed and misleading? Be specific then.

We are aware of the reported information about GH. Be sure we are taking it in consideration.

check the lab test subforum, it is not only the GH.
And how will you take it into consideration? you basically told me via PM to fock off because there is no batch number on it. Then you said you send samples from the batch ive told you to janosh for tests and nothing until now. Bet you did not even consider to send something, it was just to shut a stupid customers mouth..

Good evening everyone.

We contacted production during this time and identified possible reasons in order to provide a detailed answer.

First of all, we would like to thank you for your participation, it allows us to become better and improve the quality of the services provided. We would especially like to thank the person who tested. He can contact us to receive a gift.

From each batch of 10 thousand bottles, 3 bottles are selectively taken and tested for purity and amount of active substance, as well as other parameters. These samples have been tested and have shown no deviations from the active substance and purity standards.

Nevertheless, we assume several possible reasons for the degradation of the quality of some of the products.

Perhaps the loss of quality could occur if the temperature regime was not observed during transportation.

It could also be a technological failure during the lyophilization of the product.

We will describe all the parameters of product quality analysis later in a separate thread or post.

We would like to thank you again for your participation, it is your active position that helps us improve the quality of the services provided.

-----------

@M@NU Regarding your product, unfortunately, we cannot establish whether your specific product has undergone degradation, since products from the same batch did not show any deviations.
Determining whether your product you have in your hands is affected would be financially irrational. We offer to return 40 euros or 2 bottles to compensate for the possible loss of quality.

We would also want to provide some useful information regarding growth hormone and quality. Maybe someone will find something new for them.

This is an animation of Hormone molecule structure.

https://s2.gifyu.com/images/animationefc081fe46103dcb.gif

The classic indicator of growth hormone on analyzes shows the presence of a molecule in the blood, but does not show its biological activity. Therefore, a high figure does not mean that this hormone actually affects the biological processes in the body. In this case, the hormone can be of any purity - at least 99%. But if in this picture at least one part of the molecule is shifted or inverted, it will not have biological activity, although it will be 99% pure. This is really like an example with bricks - both broken and whole bricks have the same authenticity and purity - 100% brick, but you can hardly build a house out of broken bricks

Testing methods do not analyze the quality of the hormone, but only superficially affects it.

Methods for determining a really high-quality hormone.

1. Mass spectrum - accurate confirmation that the hormone is not oxidized by oxygen

2. Test for proliferation of cell culture in a test tube - a really acting hormone should cause the multiplication of mammalian cells in a test tube

3. Highly efficient liquid chromatography compared to the European standard - the hormone should be released from the column at the same minute and second as the European standard.

Good evening everyone.

We contacted production during this time and identified possible reasons in order to provide a detailed answer.

First of all, we would like to thank you for your participation, it allows us to become better and improve the quality of the services provided. We would especially like to thank the person who tested. He can contact us to receive a gift.

From each batch of 10 thousand bottles, 3 bottles are selectively taken and tested for purity and amount of active substance, as well as other parameters. These samples have been tested and have shown no deviations from the active substance and purity standards.

Nevertheless, we assume several possible reasons for the degradation of the quality of some of the products.

Perhaps the loss of quality could occur if the temperature regime was not observed during transportation.

It could also be a technological failure during the lyophilization of the product.

We will describe all the parameters of product quality analysis later in a separate thread or post.

We would like to thank you again for your participation, it is your active position that helps us improve the quality of the services provided.

-----------

@M@NU Regarding your product, unfortunately, we cannot establish whether your specific product has undergone degradation, since products from the same batch did not show any deviations.
Determining whether your product you have in your hands is affected would be financially irrational. We offer to return 40 euros or 2 bottles to compensate for the possible loss of quality.
sounds fair for my case, this is exactly the percentage missing..
but you should also consider the other cases where guys bought GH/Gear which was not as expected..
Ill send you a personal message
@all others:
I will keep you updated if everything goes smooth or if there are some obstacles again

havent received an answer to my message yet, but dunno if he was online since yesterday..
I was cut off from internet today. Please send me email/telegram/wickr from the same account you used to contact us. In case you lost access - please send details of the order so we can locate it.

Kind Regards.

So apparently mr Loudmouth aka Vozel aka 'Rohff in the past' tried to get a bite of someone else pie and tried to scam us for a gift.

Didnt end well. We were sure he's fishy from the first day he appeared here.

Thanks to @janoshik for helping us to find a test performer and for helping us confirm that Rohff is a scammer.

On this i wish you all a good weekend and see you back on Monday :)

minute of shame:

payment.pngpm.jpg

Last edited: