MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Talk shit then try to scam him and steal someone else? Hope everything you ever inject will be underdosed since you don't deserve better. Show this cunt the door out.

it might be because english is not my first language, but what exactly is wrong there?
in this thread he posted the lab test. It says "Nootropic" as customer. Also, the Protonmail is Nootropic and he seems to have written exactly the same text which means Vozol = Nootropic
or am i missing something here?

it might be because english is not my first language, but what exactly is wrong there?
in this thread he posted the lab test. It says "Nootropic" as customer. Also, the Protonmail is Nootropic and he seems to have written exactly the same text which means Vozol = Nootropic
or am i missing something here?
Vozol = Nootropic = Rohff

No he is not. Nootropic is Meso FR member, with a different email.

Vozol/rohff just downloaded the report from Meso Fr.
ah, now it makes sense, lol
and the E-Mail address was probably newly created? since it is exactly the same text as in the personal message on meso
so he did not even buy HGH from hilma? xD

and the E-Mail address was probably newly created?
Possible. Don't know, don't care.

Not only he wanted to steal from Hilma, but from my client - and a member who posted a report publicly for the benefit of all - too. I don't have much to say about a person like that. It makes me upset.

Possible. Don't know, don't care.

Not only he wanted to steal from Hilma, but from my client - and a member who posted a report publicly for the benefit of all - too. I don't have much to say about a person like that. It makes me upset.
true..
this is a childish behavior by him

I was reading something on the other meso about a copied email and I did not understand very well how the thing was going
It hurts that there are people like that ...

trying to fool like that to a serious illegal business, and then I guess he had to give a shipment address for receiving the "compensation". Very smart.

Hi guys,
update:
Hilma has refunded the 20% as agreed without any discussion or hesitation.
I really like this change of behavior and i hope that he will hold on to this attitude and additionally, more regularely test the products.

So Hilma said compensation is only for underdosed HGH.

Paid for half the lab tests, received underdosed gear 4 out of 5 compounds, no compensation in anyway. Draw your own conclusion.
Yes , +/- 5-10% is acceptable and fits in standards.

We have paid for half of the tests,cant see anything unfair here.

We have one of the best quality/price ratio on the market.

Kind Regards.

Yes , +/- 5-10% is acceptable and fits in standards.

We have paid for half of the tests,cant see anything unfair here.

We have one of the best quality/price ratio on the market.

Kind Regards.
well actually for underdosed compounds tested, other sources refund the cost of the tests completely.
Just saying. If it wasn't for me proposing the tests you would be selling around underdosed gear like it's ok because it fits in standards, actually that's what you are doing anyway.

Btw I was the one defending your ass while ppl were calling me retards for buying few thousand from you after all the stocking problems you had and praised your good level of communication.

There are already two sources with same prices selling correct dosed gear, so your quality/price ratio is not one of the best by far.

Didn't you test all your gears in your high tech facility? why didn't you spot your underdosed gear and corrected? Because as usual most of the shit said is just stories, more or less like the underfilled vials explanation.

It's acceptable and fit in standards, what standards? GMP pharma grade standards?

Anyway I'm out of here, gonna bring my money elsewhere.
Take care

Last edited:
There are already two sources with same prices selling correct dosed gear, so your quality/price ratio is not one of the best by far.
Care to share which? Just out of curiosity?

Also has anybody looked into the new EU shipment law with Great Britain and how it will affect buying from there? In my country customs will double check if the package has tolls etc

Also has anybody looked into the new EU shipment law with Great Britain and how it will affect buying from there? In my country customs will double check if the package has tolls etc
Deus medical and HumanLabs have same or better prices especially for orders over 1000/2000/3000 and their product have been tested until now perfectly dosed or slightly overdosed.

Small packs still reach without customs. But generally even 100% legit packs have problems roaming between these countries. My people are sending different legit 100% stuff to various countries and i encouraged a problem even with transit packs that were sent from EU to Ireland. They just got stopped in UK and require custom clearance although basically its EU->EU.
Shipping provider has sorting centers in UK..