MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

@HilmaBiocare I placed an order through HilmaBiocareBot yesterday, order confirmed and paid, today I go into the conversation of the bot to see if there were updates, but it gives me deleted account
why would you still buy at a source that sold underdosed gear/gh and ignores every post about it?
unbelievable, the typical stereotype of bodybuilders being big and dumb might be true for some..

why would you still buy at a source that sold underdosed gear/gh and ignores every post about it?
unbelievable, the typical stereotype of bodybuilders being big and dumb might be true for some..
do you know what i bought? why do you speak without knowing?

why should that matter?
he sold underdosed gear and ignores every post about it although its proven.
not everything was tested or do you test by yourself to be sure?

@HilmaBiocare I placed an order through HilmaBiocareBot yesterday, order confirmed and paid, today I go into the conversation of the bot to see if there were updates, but it gives me deleted account
Hi. Probably someone sent complaints and the bot was deleted. It was not intentionally for sure. Currently the works was restored. We are working on some functions still. You should be able to view your order if you enter the bot again

Code:
www.t.me/HilmaBiocareBot

None of the orders were deleted from database and everything is counted.

However we need time to restore some functions. Currently you can contact us via our support at

Code:
www.t.me/HilmaBiocareSupport

Last edited:
Hi. Probably someone sent complaints and the bot was deleted. It was not intentionally for sure. Currently the works was restored. We are working on some functions still. You should be able to view your order if you enter the bot again

Code:
www.t.me/HilmaBiocareBot

None of the orders were deleted from database and everything is counted.

However we need time to restore some functions. Currently you can contact us via our support at

Code:
www.t.me/HilmaBiocareSupport
Ok perfect thank you!

Latest Test reports for some of our product.

NPP 100mg/ml - 93.56 mg/ml
npp21.png
Turinabol 10mg/tab - 10.22 mg/tab

tbol21.png

About the bot.

Unfortunately, the account was blocked on which there were APIs from the bot. It cannot be restored in its previous form.

Theoretically, bot can be restored quickly enough under new APIs, but we decided to carry out a small update, as well as take some measures to eliminate this in the future.

At the moment, purchases in the bot are not possible.

The database with your balances will be saved.
We will try to ensure the functionality of the database with previous orders so that they do not disappear from you.

There may be problems with sending tracking from the bot, so if you are expecting a tracking number - just in case, contact our support.

Kind Regards

IMG_20210113_205420_107.jpg

October 2020 touch down, saving this for a recomp/lean bulk stacked with sustanon, now I am on TRT and cleaner up my diet a lot since 3 weeks. Goal is a shooting which Is something I always wanted to do.

Speaking of TRT, I bought test U, took 3 weeks to arrive, considering the COVID restrictions, great timing. Pinning 200 mg every 10 days Is good to go with this one. Even with TRT, you can make improvements and build a foundation, making your blasts more effective and last less time.

Hopefully by the end of February I will be done moving to my new flat and I will be able to begin a blast in March.

Hilma staff always cooperative and kind no matter how big or small your ordsr is.

Attachments

• IMG_20210204_133126_117.jpg
    IMG_20210204_133126_117.jpg
    357.3 KB · Views: 84
@HilmaBiocare you should really check filling levels. My masteron E and Tren E vials have all different level of oil in it.

All the manufacturer I have used until now have always overdosed the volume of at least 0.1-0.2 you are clearly underdosing it, I'm not saying you are doing it on purpose but something isn't right. I can check the vials and take pictures but I'm pretty sure the level are not equal on every vials and it's not properly filled. I'm injecting 3ml of masteron E a week and after 3 weeks I have only 0.8 left instead of 1,X ml left. Same with trenbolone. This is fucking unbelievable, underdosed and underfilled?

Of course I should expect no compensation for a 3000 euro orders of these kind of products right?

I'm not happy to write this post, as you well know I was very looking forward to start a productive relationships and to keep ordering from you guys...but well after all of these I'm not so sure anymore. Prices are great but quality control srsly need a proper improvement.

Last edited:
@HilmaBiocare you should really check filling levels. My masteron E and Tren E vials have all different level of oil in it.

All the manufacturer I have used until now have always overdosed the volume of at least 0.1-0.2 you are clearly underdosing it. I'm injecting 3ml of masteron E a week and after 3 weeks I have only 0.8 left instead of 1,X ml left. Same with trenbolone. This is fucking unbelievable, underdosed and underfilled?

Of course I should expect no compensation for a 3000 euro orders of these kind of products right?

Here comes the "you're probably pulling too much oil into the syringe and you don't count for the oil that stays inside the syringe after you pin, that's why there's less than you expect left." excuse or something like that.

Here comes the "you're probably pulling too much oil into the syringe and you don't count for the oil that stays inside the syringe after you pin, that's why there's less than you expect left." excuse or something like that.
I have all low dead space needle and syringes so the waste between uses is almost negligible. My experience using other brands for example pharmacon has always been that I found myself with a 0.1-0.2 of product left in every vials, all the time my last pin of the vial was always a bit more then the usual dose because of that.

This time is the opposite. Unless I'm getting old and I can't read the ml on a syringes anymore... Either this or the vials are not properly filled or are filled perfectly at 10ml and that will bring the usable ml to less...that's why you overfill vials slightly.

All the manufacturer I have used until now have always overdosed the volume of at least 0.1-0.2 you are clearly underdosing it, I'm not saying you are doing it on purpose but something isn't right. I can check the vials and take pictures but I'm pretty sure the level are not equal on every vials and it's not properly filled. I'm injecting 3ml of masteron E a week and after 3 weeks I have only 0.8 left instead of 1,X ml left. Same with trenbolone. This is fucking unbelievable, underdosed and underfilled?

I'm not happy to write this post, as you well know I was very looking forward to start a productive relationships and to keep ordering from you guys...but well after all of these I'm not so sure anymore. Prices are great but quality control srsly need a proper improvement.
I have been using their Mast and Tren during this past weeks with the exact same ml of each and i noticed that the levels are not equal at all right now (and before the rep comes here again swinging his big dick energy and tells another “a -15 or 20% is ok but we aspire to perfection” i know how to pin, use a syringe and measure the oils, i have been working on a lab since i was at university), underdosed and underfilled lovely.

This happened the same to me, i usually pin 1 ml a week and in the 10th week i could only get like half ml from the vial, and i left the vial totally empty
@HilmaBiocare , any response to all of this?

but the quality of different banches gets verified and tested by manufacturer before going to retail. As long as you deal with genuine Hilma Biocare products we exclude an opportunity of unsatisfaction with the product
Here on post #39 you said that the manufacturer tests each batch before going to retail, if according to you a 15-20% underdosed product was acceptable and now the vials seems to be underfilled too:
1)Your tests prior to going to retail are total bullshit and your production is as shitty as a bathtub UGL.
or
2)Hilma doesnt give a fuck about customers and its doing this on purpose.

Hilma has a lot of orders, if they are underdosing each product by a 20 percent that means that every 10 orders they are saving 2 whole vials, if each product also is 0,5 ml less that means that with every 20 orders they are saving one vial, so for every 20 orders they are saving 5 vials.
Thats a huge margin, without taking into account that for example your HGH is expensive as fuck when you can buy more IUs with more purity for less than half the price.

This is called economy of scale and you guys got caught while doing it.

Here on post #39 you said that the manufacturer tests each batch before going to retail, if according to you a 15-20% underdosed product was acceptable and now the vials seems to be underfilled too:
1)Your tests prior to going to retail are total bullshit and your production is as shitty as a bathtub UGL.
or
2)Hilma doesnt give a fuck about customers and its doing this on purpose.

Hilma has a lot of orders, if they are underdosing each product by a 20 percent that means that every 10 orders they are saving 2 whole vials, if each product also is 0,5 ml less that means that with every 20 orders they are saving one vial, so for every 20 orders they are saving 5 vials.
Thats a huge margin, without taking into account that for example your HGH is expensive as fuck when you can buy more IUs with more purity for less than half the price.

This is called economy of scale and you guys got caught while doing it.
@JohnDoeDoDoe
Not sure about what 20% you are talking about.

Recent lab tests showed average 5-7% yes, but its normal.

All pills showed precise results.

You can tell that we are taking a bite on every pill to add more conspiracy :)

-----

Despite the fact that we are representatives, our security system is built in such a way that we do not know where the production is. Manufacturing doesn't know where we are.

Thus, our company will exist for many more years.

Nevertheless, I had the opportunity to chat with our chemist.

During production, a 10.2 ml standard is taken. When filling every few liters, a random vial is taken and checked against the standard.

If, after a complete intake, you let the vial stand for a while, then at the bottom there will again be oil remaining on the walls.

We would mention if we had spare litter left in the the end of the filling.

Sorry for long reply friday meso was down :(

Since on Friday Meso was down, we have to post it now.

First of all wish you happy Valentines day. Love is in the air <3

During this week we offer Tadalafil according to our 1000+ price. 7 EUR.

For orders over 100 eur we will add free Tadalafil to your order.

Each additional 100 eur - we will add additional tadalafil.

Also keep in mind that bot is running and we are improving it right now. So re enter to get updates in bot from us and to participate in promos that are available exclusively to our bot users.

Code:
www.t.me/HilmaBiocareBot

Feel free to contact us

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport
Wickr: hilmabc

Hi, I tell you about my experience with the Telegram bot, I made a small order, the very good deal and the shipment in 15 days arrived at my destination.

Attachments

• 20210215_194637.jpg
    20210215_194637.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 55
  • 20210215_194606.jpg
    20210215_194606.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 51
20210215_132438.jpg

Made a test try order. Every question was politely and promptly answered within 24h. Package arrived after 10 days (EU) tightly packed that even if you dropped it the vials wouldn't break.

Overall this was a very pleasant order and everything went 10/10. I'll proceed to making a second order soon and provide blood tests in the blast to come.

If you need a reliable source in these hard times I suggest it to be this one.

a source that sells/sold underdosed gear and gh, ignores every question about it and does not offer any kind of compensation for the customers is now a reliable source in these hard times?
come on dude, you can not be serious..