MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

If they are on our official website as verified sellers/reps - they are good to go and you are purchasing original hilma gear. We cant be held liable for quality level of customer support.

Kind Regards.

EDIT: My bad,brother, i didnt take a look at the pictures. I will check for you if its our legit partner.

Thank you
Ok, thanks

If they are on our official website as verified sellers/reps - they are good to go and you are purchasing original hilma gear. We cant be held liable for quality level of customer support.

Kind Regards.
Apparently also you cant be held liable for the underdosed lab tests due to the fact that you are omitting every single mention about it and just answering to sales questions.

He is looking for excuses, takes time. It is always a bad sign if he tells me not to take my kit for the test but they will look for their own samples from mentioned batch..

I did oxandrolone from hilma a year ago and the pumps at the gym got to be even painful, good stuff.
Yeh I think I'm going to purchase the var and clen off hilma, the price point is the best. With the extra 10% added on deposits on telegram and 15% botisback code it'll work out pretty damn cheap

About to do an order but wondering if you guys are offering any discount codes etc ATM
Sure, currently we are running some promos. Do not hesitate to contact us in Telegram and we will elaborate. Or check this thread :)

He is looking for excuses, takes time. It is always a bad sign if he tells me not to take my kit for the test but they will look for their own samples from mentioned batch..
It may be faster.
We are big company and unfortunately every action takes some time.
Apparently also you cant be held liable for the underdosed lab tests due to the fact that you are omitting every single mention about it and just answering to sales questions.
Last tests were not brilliant,but not critical and we are aiming towards better precision.
I'm afraid the controversy will lead nowhere.
Thank you for pointing out the shortcomings, we will fix them.

great that you will fix it, but apparently you have sold underdosed stuff (up tp 20%) and your customer expect some kind of damage reduction.
Or should i order next time and pay 20% less? will you still ship the goods if i tell you that next time ill fix it?

It works but it is definitely underdosed like many of their products. A 20mg pill from either one of my older sources in comparison is night and day.
Your assumptions are wrong. Please check our last test report on Tada few pages away. It is slightly overdosed.

Kind Regards.

EDIT: Nevermind, i have it under my hand.
We have the same batch of product and really a lot of tada in our storage. Thinking about running some Tadalafil promo on Saint Valentines Day.

tada2021.png

Last edited:
reviews for melanotan ii and hgh fragment?
I know its not the best review,when it comes from me, but i used our melanotan.

Had some of the sides including unexpected erections. Tan was good.

But I stopped using it because I have skin pigmentation in some areas of my body. When I sunbathe just under the sun, it is not so noticeable (maybe because I have never sunbathed so much).

After melanotan, they were more conspicuous.

Well, I am stating my user experience. Either your tadalifil is underdosed or my other source is overdosed. It is a night a day difference. Like I said, it does work just not as well as Dictator’s or Titanium’s.

Since you have replied to this post of mine, why haven’t you replied to my earlier one? You seem to only reply to the posts that are only convenient for you. You also tested your own products a while back, yet when someone randomly tests your product and it comes back underdosed it seems to get washed away in sale promotions or other bullshit. I purchased over 1k of product from you and yet nothing has been said about how you would go about rectifying my underdosed products.

You are actually being afforded a chance to correct the concerns and issues you are currently having. It could be worse. You could just be treated like iron anabolics.

@HilmaBiocare I placed an order through HilmaBiocareBot yesterday, order confirmed and paid, today I go into the conversation of the bot to see if there were updates, but it gives me deleted account