MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Would love to see this. Doubt it'll happen tho. I basically paid for 6 kits but only got 5
and i assume this is enough reason for you to ditch him until he repays you 1 kit, no?
for me, 20IU is enough. I have bought overpriced HGH because i thought the quality would justify it. I could have gotten better HGH for 1$ per IU after seeing the test results..

and i assume this is enough reason for you to ditch him until he repays you 1 kit, no?
for me, 20IU is enough. I have bought overpriced HGH because i thought the quality would justify it. I could have gotten better HGH for 1$ per IU after seeing the test results..
Meditrope: way cheaper, more purity and more IUs.
Optitropin: still cheaper than Hilmas, more purity and more IUs.

TBH I wouldn’t attack Hilma for this because its an UGL based on selling Oils and pills, not HGH, buying HGH from an UGL based on other products it’s literally asking for some fancy labeled China generic, there are stablished HGH focused sources that their whole reputation goes in each batch, the problem is that Hilma also fucked their last oils batch.

well. idc if he does the HGH by himself or buys it.
he sold it to customers. he is responsible that what he sells is what he advertises.
this is not the case here and therefore the seller (HILMA) is the responsible person for it. If i buy something, do not test it and sell it to you and you test it and it is completely crap, you should blame me. Period.
you do now even have to take Meditrope or Optis, pharmasources cheap chinese generics are higher quality and are less than 1$ per IU

Thats
well. idc if he does the HGH by himself or buys it.
he sold it to customers. he is responsible that what he sells is what he advertises.
this is not the case here and therefore the seller (HILMA) is the responsible person for it. If i buy something, do not test it and sell it to you and you test it and it is completely crap, you should blame me. Period.
you do now even have to take Meditrope or Optis, pharmasources cheap chinese generics are higher quality and are less than 1$ per IU
Thats my point, Hilma has to justify why being as twice as expensive they have less purity and quantity.
Same with their oils being underdosed.

We cant determine the batch from the test provided and your batch to check if they are the same. We cant even determine the brand that was tested,because its not stated in the test. We can just assume that its our GH and yet we are here to help.

Please write me personally and we will see what we can do to smooth the corners for you.

Feel free to contact us!

Guys, dont lose your opportunity to enter our telegram community and enjoy the best deals and latest news using our telegram shop bot.

15% off on whole order promo is still on.

Use the promo code BOTISBACK15 in our telegram bot to get a discount.

Bitcoin payment are fully automated.
Bank payments need support approval.

Link to shop:

Code:
https://t.me/HilmaBiocareBot

Link to support:

Code:
https://t.me/HilmaBiocareSupport

Alternatively you can contact us here

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

so for anyone interested in the situation:
ive messaged him my batch number and all the other numbers that are visible on the box. I still have the kit untouched because i still wait for some other stuff.
he basically told me the same as he told here in the thread:
there is no proof my batch is affected, therefore he can do nothing for me at this point.
ive told him i could send a sample to jano if he paid for it (i have not said that i still have my kit up until this point)
then he said they still have samples and will do it on there own.
He offered me to send my kit back and i get the money back. Ive declined because 1. ive paid 20€ shipping and i would have to pay around the sum again to send back and 2. if it get seized within europe (small chance but not impossible) i might get serious problems (more problems then i would get if i am the receiver and not the seller)
so if i believe him the next steps are that he sends his sample of my batch to jano and we discuss after the results are there. Ill ask jano in 2-3 weeks if he has received anything just to be sure :)

ive messaged him my batch number and all the other numbers that are visible on the box. I still have the kit untouched because i still wait for some other stuff.
there is no proof my batch is affected, therefore he can do nothing for me at this point.
ive told him i could send a sample to jano if he paid for it (i have not said that i still have my kit up until this point)
He offered me to send my kit back and i get the money back. Ive declined because 1. ive paid 20€ shipping and i would have to pay around the sum again to send back and 2. if it get seized within europe (small chance but not impossible) i might get serious problems (more problems then i would get if i am the receiver and not the seller)
so if i believe him the next steps are that he sends his sample of my batch to jano and we discuss after the results are there. Ill ask jano in 2-3 weeks if he has received anything just to be sure :)
“His sample of your batch” well, here we have another source that prefers to send their own product to test and also asks the customer to return his product, nothing suspicious at all... IA did it, Triples B teacher did that too.... yep everything is normal.

i know, thats why i want to let the community know..
i have to admit i had other expectations when he wanted me to direct messag him

Hi Guys. First of all there is no Hilma Biocare under manufacturer, but lets assume its our GH.

There are much more parameters that need to be checked besides these and which determines the quality(molecule structure for example) and im afraid 90-100 eur GH will not give proper results. We will elaborate on that shortly.

What are we going to do? We are going to test out liquid and powder to check if the results match.

We will get back with updates.
Hold on a second... Under the test it's never written the manufacturer because no sane person would send a vial with sticker on it.

So even my test are not worth it because there is no manufacturer written on it?

Come on man, you can do better then this. Srsly. Sometime it would be much easier to say: hey we fucked it up!
Much better then trying to discredit ppl getting your product tested.

Them sending the kit to test is worth shit. They could just send a sample they know 100% it's not underdosed. Maybe your batch is not underdosed maybe yes, they should pay for your test and end this story once and for all.

If they provide a test sent by them I would never accept it and call it bullshit.

Guys, dont lose your opportunity to enter our telegram community and enjoy the best deals and latest news using our telegram shop bot.

15% off on whole order promo is still on.

Use the promo code BOTISBACK15 in our telegram bot to get a discount.

Bitcoin payment are fully automated.
Bank payments need support approval.

Link to shop:

Code:
https://t.me/HilmaBiocareBot

Link to support:

Code:
https://t.me/HilmaBiocareSupport

Alternatively you can contact us here

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport
When will you stock up on masteron? 2 month left in this prep and I need one asap.

When will you stock up on masteron? 2 month left in this prep and I need one asap.
Masteron should be back next week.
Hold on a second... Under the test it's never written the manufacturer because no sane person would send a vial with sticker on it.

So even my test are not worth it because there is no manufacturer written on it?

Come on man, you can do better then this. Srsly. Sometime it would be much easier to say: hey we fucked it up!
Much better then trying to discredit ppl getting your product tested.
You provided me all the information regarding testing all the way long, unquestionable.
I have some 'new' gh test reports of some other brands on my hands and surprisingly all have manufacturer on them. This one popped out with no background and without anything.
Obviously we need to check everything.

Kind Regards.

Guys. Be aware of this website.

Code:
www.hbverify.com

It claims that you can verify Hilma Products through it. We assume scammers use it to sell fake products and to tell customers that they can verify them through this website.

If someone sending you this website and telling you that you can verify your hilma product purchased from them through this website - they are scammers!
Please report them to us.

Currently we dont have verification codes implemented. The best way to know you are buying legit Hilma is to shop through official dealers and representatives.
You can check if the seller is legit through me or through our Contact Us form on official hilma website.

Masteron should be back next week.

You provided me all the information regarding testing all the way long, unquestionable.
I have some 'new' gh test reports of some other brands on my hands and surprisingly all have manufacturer on them. This one popped out with no background and without anything.
Obviously we need to check everything.

Kind Regards.
Well true we can't take any labtest for granted without a bit of background check but I believe it doesn't take much to check if the person that did the lab test has bought your HGH or not.

Why pay for dimer just basic analysis will do the job right for bad reputation ?

And why pay for 5 labtest about Hilma AAS months before ?
You can’t acces to picture but all product dosed good -10% max

GH was underdosed now do your own test idc

Why pay for dimer just basic analysis will do the job right for bad reputation ?

And why pay for 5 labtest about Hilma AAS months before ?
You can’t acces to picture but all product dosed good -10% max

GH was underdosed now do your own test idc
Thanks for sharing.
According this labtest Hilma deca is 15% underdosed.
@HilmaBiocare how is this possible with a GMP facility?