MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

i would like to have a statement from you regarding this thread

ive just bought 1 kit to try it but ive paid over 200€ for it and now seeing that 20% is missing i feel scammed.. i can not even imagine how the ppl feel that have bought 10++ kits..

Some EU sources are selling legit HGH for 80-100€s less and those are overdosed, buying HGH from a well know UGL relates to steroids is a waste of money in my opinion

Dude
Can you back those claims up or did your friends friend telt you that?
Everyone knows about the provider, mauve tops, black tops etc, almost every batch has blind tests by different well known members on different forums (even a very reputable guy here related to HGH has the mauves from this brand on his top tier list).
There is a reseller here on Meso, i have done bloodwork with his HGH and posted it, my clients have used that brand too.
So yes, i can back up that claim and if you go to Mesos HGH thread you can read about that too.

Yes you sell underdosed hgh at high price
View attachment 140834
Alright bros correct me if im wrong. But i just checked the label of my HGH which states 33.33mg per 100 ui.
That means 100 / 8.19 = 12.21 <-- Measured by the test
12.21*2.73mg = 33.33mg. = matches content on label. That would mean the exact amount of content is correct no?
Honestly it confuses me that the exact dosage matches the lab result. Anyway someone please correct me on this. Seems like a good result.

Alright bros correct me if im wrong. But i just checked the label of my HGH which states 33.33mg per 100 ui.
That means 100 / 8.19 = 12.21 <-- Measured by the test
12.21*2.73mg = 33.33mg. = matches content on label. That would mean the exact amount of content is correct no?
Honestly it confuses me that the exact dosage matches the lab result. Anyway someone please correct me on this. Seems like a good result.
33.33mg for 100ui
So for 10ui =3.33mg
Like you can see this test show 2.73mg
(2.73*10)/3.33=8.19 ui
It’s no a good result the vial of supposed 10ui contains only 8.19

33.33mg for 100ui
So for 10ui =3.33mg
Like you can see this test show 2.73mg
(2.73*10)/3.33=8.19 ui
It’s no a good result the vial of supposed 10ui contains only 8.19
Doesnt it state that the content measured was 8.19 ui? of which there were 2.73mg worth of active rhgh?
Edit: or does it mean that the 2.73mg is supposed to be worth 8.19 ui?
Edit2: The vials come in 50ui not 10 ui.

Doesnt it state that the content measured was 8.19 ui? of which there were 2.73mg worth of active rhgh?
Edit: or does it mean that the 2.73mg is supposed to be worth 8.19 ui?
Edit2: The vials come in 50ui not 10 ui.
I let @janoshik answer but if you say 33.3mg for 100ui then the calculation rule is respected in 2.73mg there is 8.19ui of gh

100 iu or 33,333mg per kit is what this means
we did not get 100ius or 33,333mg but 27,3mg or 81,9iu for a kit

Hi Guys. First of all there is no Hilma Biocare under manufacturer, but lets assume its our GH.

There are much more parameters that need to be checked besides these and which determines the quality(molecule structure for example) and im afraid 90-100 eur GH will not give proper results. We will elaborate on that shortly.

What are we going to do? We are going to test out liquid and powder to check if the results match.

We will get back with updates.

In the meantime, Is it possible to provide a chromotogram? With all the gates and temperatures? Thus, we can give a more detailed analysis of the quality of the hormone.

Now I will try to find a very interesting article about testing the same hormone and, depending on the conditions of the test set by operator, different results are obtained.

In the near future, we also planned to measure the temperature during transportation in order to exclude the degradation of the hormone due to low temperatures. And these things should help us a lot.

temp1.jpgtemp2.jpg

Hi Guys. First of all there is no Hilma Biocare under manufacturer, but lets assume its our GH.

There are much more parameters that need to be checked besides these and which determines the quality(molecule structure for example) and im afraid 90-100 eur GH will not give proper results. We will elaborate on that shortly.

What are we going to do? We are going to test out liquid and powder to check if the results match.

We will get back with updates.
My field of studies was chemistry, making HGH can be very cheap, the process is not that hard, as a matter of fact there was already a thread here on Meso explaining that pharma HGH was overpriced just because they had to pay the I+D and they have the patent so they can put the price they want, even Jano said that the UGL market is way more competitive and they try to have higher purity values compared to the pharmaceuticals (once they reach the standard of quality, thats it).
I really like your oils and tabs, but i always hate when a source tries to blame other things instead of theirselves, this is bot the first underdosed test i have seen of your HGH.
And yes, there are UGLs that solely make HGH like Meditrope for example that is literally 90€S cheaper than yours, has more purity and each vial is overdosed, their HGH is published in almost every forum and yours cant be found almost anywhere.
So dont try to justify your price just because you are a famous UGL brand (because those UGLs that solely sell HGH even have waiting lists because a lot of people are buying those, not like yours).
Ah, and btw, before you discredit a members tests saying that there is no prove that is yours, go fuck yourselves, same happened with IA trying to justify an underdosed Anavar and they are being burnt right now.

My field of studies was chemistry, making HGH can be very cheap, the process is not that hard, as a matter of fact there was already a thread here on Meso explaining that pharma HGH was overpriced just because they had to pay the I+D and they have the patent so they can put the price they want, even Jano said that the UGL market is way more competitive and they try to have higher purity values compared to the pharmaceuticals (once they reach the standard of quality, thats it).
I really like your oils and tabs, but i always hate when a source tries to blame other things instead of theirselves, this is bot the first underdosed test i have seen of your HGH.
And yes, there are UGLs that solely make HGH like Meditrope for example that is literally 90€S cheaper than yours, has more purity and each vial is overdosed, their HGH is published in almost every forum and yours cant be found almost anywhere.
So dont try to justify your price just because you are a famous UGL brand (because those UGLs that solely sell HGH even have waiting lists because a lot of people are buying those, not like yours).
Ah, and btw, before you discredit a members tests saying that there is no prove that is yours, go fuck yourselves, same happened with IA trying to justify an underdosed Anavar and they are being burnt right now.
At the moment we are not justifying ourselves. We need to make some research first + chronogram would be really useful in this case.