MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

I ordered some test c and eq right before the Black Friday promo, and it arrived today just over a month but it’s because the holidays and lockdowns

I'm going illegally to my gym and every damn time I have to be extra careful not to be spotted and reported. It's better than nothing, and hopefully all this Corona charade will cease soon...
Did the same for a while but lost motivation. Anxiety was creeping up and creating problems with every other thing in my life, and I'm the kind of person that whe starts something gets 100% dedicated soo it was all going to shit haha now just resting and getting fatter and softer but hey I will come back.

You can get it tested, but gh tests are really sketchy,there are ways how to make same product tests and it will show you different values of purity. What is more valuable - is structure of GH. And to determine the quality - some more complex research should be made and not all China GH will pass it unfortunately.

Probably we will gather some information , im sure it ill be helpful on this forum :)
@kinkos janoshik can test hgh for content, purity and dimmer content.

Good afternoon guys!

2020 was a pretty big competition for all of us. There were many difficulties for many people in different areas of life.

I want to wish you all a strong spirit so that difficulties do not break us.

I would like to wish you all the wisdom to distinguish the important.

I would like to wish you health and success. Sports and personal.

We are glad to welcome you in the new year 2021.

Hello again guys.

We have renewed the work of our telegram Bot. You can find the actual stock there and place your orders right through bot.

If you wish to add balance to the bot - do not hesitate to contact us through support. Alternatively you can pay automatically via bitcoin and manually through bank account.

Keep in mind that we have domestic UK delivery so no need to worry about Brexit. Please contact us to check the stock.

BOT LINK

https://t.me/hilmabiocarebot

Support Contact Link

https://t.me/hilmabiocaresupport

For Sales related questions do not hesitate to contact us:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

With
Hello again guys.

We have renewed the work of our telegram Bot. You can find the actual stock there and place your orders right through bot.

If you wish to add balance to the bot - do not hesitate to contact us through support. Alternatively you can pay automatically via bitcoin and manually through bank account.

Keep in mind that we have domestic UK delivery so no need to worry about Brexit. Please contact us to check the stock.

BOT LINK

https://t.me/hilmabiocarebot

Support Contact Link

https://t.me/hilmabiocaresupport

For Sales related questions do not hesitate to contact us:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport
With the new warehouse, is shipping to EU still the same?

With

With the new warehouse, is shipping to EU still the same?
EU domestic orders are sent from Europe.
International orders are sent from Europe
UK orders are sent from UK

If there is anything else i can help - do not hesitate to ask.

EU domestic orders are sent from Europe.
International orders are sent from Europe
UK orders are sent from UK

If there is anything else i can help - do not hesitate to ask.
If that's the case, then why was my pack sent from UK with the extreme added risk of having to be checked by customs and not from within the EU, where I reside?

If that's the case, then why was my pack sent from UK with the extreme added risk of having to be checked by customs and not from within the EU, where I reside?
Sorry, at the time when the pack was sent - uk shipping was okay and not going through customs.
You havent received your package yet?

Nope. And from what I hear, it's going to go through customs. It's been close to two months since order.
Think we found the order you are talking about. It already reached your country and it should be delivered shortly. We assume delays were caused by holidays. Unfortunately this time of year postal services are overloaded.