MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Also we would like to announce that PROVIRON is finally in stock along with most of other product.

Also check for GH promo details on previous page.

Feel free to contact us

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport
Wickr: hilmabc

Hey guys, specially for Christmas we launch a promotion which will be active until 2021. Make your order and receive a gift. List of gift options can be found below.

Feel free to contact us in case of any questions. Contact details can be found below.

"Baby Rudolf" options:
Option 1: For orders over 150 EUR You get 1x FREE Test en
Option 2: For orders over 150 EUR You get 1x FREE Bold
Option 3: For orders over 150 EUR You get 1x FREE Stan
Option 4: For orders over 150 EUR You get 1x FREE Clen
Option 5 For orders over 150 EUR You get 1x FREE Tren Ac
Option 6 For orders over 150 EUR You get 1x FREE Sust

"Juiced up Elf" Options:
Option 1: For orders over 300 EUR You get 3x FREE Test en
Option 2: For orders over 300 EUR You get 3x FREE Bold
Option 3: For orders over 300 EUR You get 3x FREE Stan
Option 4: For orders over 300 EUR You get 3x FREE Clen
Option 5: For orders over 300 EUR You get 3x FREE Tren Ac
Option 6: For orders over 300 EUR You get 3x FREE Sust

"Raging Santa" options:
Option 1: For orders over 550 EUR You get 6x FREE Test en+Free delivery
Option 2: For orders over 550 EUR You get 6x FREE Bold+Free delivery
Option 3: For orders over 550 EUR You get 6x FREE Stan+Free delivery
Option 4: For orders over 550 EUR You get 6x FREE Clen+Free delivery
Option 5: For orders over 550 EUR You get 6x FREE Tren ac +Free delivery
Option 6: For orders over 550 EUR You get 6x FREE Tren ac +Free delivery

Hey guys, specially for Christmas we launch a promotion which will be active until 2021. Make your order and receive a gift. List of gift options can be found below.

Feel free to contact us in case of any questions. Contact details can be found below.

"Baby Rudolf" options:
Option 1: For orders over 150 EUR You get 1x FREE Test en
Option 2: For orders over 150 EUR You get 1x FREE Bold
Option 3: For orders over 150 EUR You get 1x FREE Stan
Option 4: For orders over 150 EUR You get 1x FREE Clen
Option 5 For orders over 150 EUR You get 1x FREE Tren Ac
Option 6 For orders over 150 EUR You get 1x FREE Sust

"Juiced up Elf" Options:
Option 1: For orders over 300 EUR You get 3x FREE Test en
Option 2: For orders over 300 EUR You get 3x FREE Bold
Option 3: For orders over 300 EUR You get 3x FREE Stan
Option 4: For orders over 300 EUR You get 3x FREE Clen
Option 5: For orders over 300 EUR You get 3x FREE Tren Ac
Option 6: For orders over 300 EUR You get 3x FREE Sust

"Raging Santa" options:
Option 1: For orders over 550 EUR You get 6x FREE Test en+Free delivery
Option 2: For orders over 550 EUR You get 6x FREE Bold+Free delivery
Option 3: For orders over 550 EUR You get 6x FREE Stan+Free delivery
Option 4: For orders over 550 EUR You get 6x FREE Clen+Free delivery

To bad we dont have the same offer of black friday :((
Was going to buy a bunch of things, same as some friends of me but not this offers

We've been pointed on a little typo in promo details.

the correct variant is

Option 6: For orders over 550 EUR You get 6x FREE Sust +Free delivery

Sorry if we confused someone!

Kind Regards :)

When do people usually get signs of carpel tunnel off hgh? Just finished my first kit of hilma hgh and no signs of sides so far.
-I know sides are not an indicator of a legit product but I remember someone bragged about horrible swelling and CTS off 2 ui for 2 weeks. Been doing 4.5ui ed

When do people usually get signs of carpel tunnel off hgh? Just finished my first kit of hilma hgh and no signs of sides so far.
-I know sides are not an indicator of a legit product but I remember someone bragged about horrible swelling and CTS off 2 ui for 2 weeks. Been doing 4.5ui ed
Thats individual. But, everybody i know gets tired from GH...if used on empty stomach. Exhaustion is good and fast symptom of gh

Thats individual. But, everybody i know gets tired from GH...if used on empty stomach. Exhaustion is good and fast symptom of gh
Does exhaustion apply directly after injection? And would say - shooting a high dose increase the lethargy directly after?

I'm using 2IU atm, split 1IU am/pm. Not really seeing any sides except maybe pissing more often. (gear is not from hilma though).

Im assuming your talking about me, I was doing 2iu empty stomach in the morning and 2 iu at night before bed so 4 Iu daily, I was on their liquid HGH not the powder one. Did you happen to test the GH? Is this your first time taking GH?

Im assuming your talking about me, I was doing 2iu empty stomach in the morning and 2 iu at night before bed so 4 Iu daily, I was on their liquid HGH not the powder one. Did you happen to test the GH? Is this your first time taking GH?
Im on liquid too and yes first timer. I do it on empty stomach aswell.
I dont wanna badmouth the hilma guy cuz he is so amazing with the contact BUT...
The reason i refuse to do a GH serum or igf test is because i noticed hilma carry ghrp6 and cjc no dac too which test wise would be an identical counterfait for hgh.
Not saying my stuff aint legit. Just a bit dissapointed considering no sides and the fact that i boughy 6 Kits. Lets see if anything changes in the future. But you're saying you defo felt it ye?

Im on liquid too and yes first timer. I do it on empty stomach aswell.
I dont wanna badmouth the hilma guy cuz he is so amazing with the contact BUT...
The reason i refuse to do a GH serum or igf test is because i noticed hilma carry ghrp6 and cjc no dac too which test wise would be an identical counterfait for hgh.
Not saying my stuff aint legit. Just a bit dissapointed considering no sides and the fact that i boughy 6 Kits. Lets see if anything changes in the future. But you're saying you defo felt it ye?

What are you on about broski. Ghrps sides are much different from GH. Ghrp2, 6, you'll be hungry af. Definetly cant fake GH with ghrp's.

What are you on about broski. Ghrps sides are much different from GH. Ghrp2, 6, you'll be hungry af. Definetly cant fake GH with ghrp's.
Ohhh shit! I completely forgot about the hunger sides! Well thank you for clearing that up. I might go get tested then once my economy is up again. Lost my job very recently

Sponsors