MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

I'm in my first week. Gonna work up to 4 in a months time.
You are wasting your time with such a low dose. Also liquid gh is HIGHLY unstable. Im not sure how yo uguys had it delivered. But, most delivery companies have employs that throw parcels around. You need powdered one...

You are wasting your time with such a low dose. Also liquid gh is HIGHLY unstable. Im not sure how yo uguys had it delivered. But, most delivery companies have employs that throw parcels around. You need powdered one...

What? No, I had it delivered in powder form. And what does this have to do with anything anyway?

Im on liquid too and yes first timer. I do it on empty stomach aswell.
I dont wanna badmouth the hilma guy cuz he is so amazing with the contact BUT...
The reason i refuse to do a GH serum or igf test is because i noticed hilma carry ghrp6 and cjc no dac too which test wise would be an identical counterfait for hgh.
Not saying my stuff aint legit. Just a bit dissapointed considering no sides and the fact that i boughy 6 Kits. Lets see if anything changes in the future. But you're saying you defo felt it ye?
Alot of people mentioned before that sides dont mean anything, I couldve been very sensitive the first time, you on the other hand have different genetics and may not have any sides at all. GPHR6 if you took it before it will make you hungry almost right away. Im currently on ali baba HGH and dont have any sides what so ever so I really dont know, I wish I could test them but its damn expensive.

Liquid GH is more stable and 'natural' than powder form. For example it doesnt really dislike heat since it exists in your body under 37C temperature.

You are right, it may be destroyed from shaking and transportation,thats why the key is to fill the bottle as much as possible.

Also the key to make GH stable is to make naturally tritic molecule structure. This way it doesnt get 'untied'. And this structure helps it work how it should.

You might get 99.5 pure GH,but the molecule structure leaves much to be desired. And i would say its like having 2 piles of bricks. One is broken, the other is normal. The weights of the piles are similar,but you cant build a nice house from the broken pile of bricks.

Mine left on december 3rd and still has not arrived nor i can track it on my country yet.

I hope it does arrive soon
Can you contact us so we can take a look please?
Kind Regards.
When do people usually get signs of carpel tunnel off hgh? Just finished my first kit of hilma hgh and no signs of sides so far.
-I know sides are not an indicator of a legit product but I remember someone bragged about horrible swelling and CTS off 2 ui for 2 weeks. Been doing 4.5ui ed

Sides are not an indicator of good product. Also effectivity of GH depends on level of antibodies, so its a bit more complex than having just 'legit' gear in your hands. Keep us posted about your results!
Im also sorry to hear you lost your job, i hope this is a new beginning for you rather than a bad chapter.

Alot of people mentioned before that sides dont mean anything, I couldve been very sensitive the first time, you on the other hand have different genetics and may not have any sides at all. GPHR6 if you took it before it will make you hungry almost right away. Im currently on ali baba HGH and dont have any sides what so ever so I really dont know, I wish I could test them but its damn expensive.
You can get it tested, but gh tests are really sketchy,there are ways how to make same product tests and it will show you different values of purity. What is more valuable - is structure of GH. And to determine the quality - some more complex research should be made and not all China GH will pass it unfortunately.

Probably we will gather some information , im sure it ill be helpful on this forum :)

Keep in mind that we still have winter promos going on so dont miss your chance to get your presents.

For RETAIL orders we offer these gift options:

"Baby Rudolf" options:
Option 1: For orders over 150 EUR You get 1x FREE Test en
Option 2: For orders over 150 EUR You get 1x FREE Bold
Option 3: For orders over 150 EUR You get 1x FREE Stan
Option 4: For orders over 150 EUR You get 1x FREE Clen
Option 5 For orders over 150 EUR You get 1x FREE Tren Ac
Option 6 For orders over 150 EUR You get 1x FREE Sust

"Juiced up Elf" Options:
Option 1: For orders over 300 EUR You get 3x FREE Test en
Option 2: For orders over 300 EUR You get 3x FREE Bold
Option 3: For orders over 300 EUR You get 3x FREE Stan
Option 4: For orders over 300 EUR You get 3x FREE Clen
Option 5: For orders over 300 EUR You get 3x FREE Tren Ac
Option 6: For orders over 300 EUR You get 3x FREE Sust

"Raging Santa" options:
Option 1: For orders over 550 EUR You get 6x FREE Test en+Free delivery
Option 2: For orders over 550 EUR You get 6x FREE Bold+Free delivery
Option 3: For orders over 550 EUR You get 6x FREE Stan+Free delivery
Option 4: For orders over 550 EUR You get 6x FREE Clen+Free delivery
Option 5: For orders over 550 EUR You get 6x FREE Tren ac +Free delivery
Option 6: For orders over 550 EUR You get 6x FREE Sust +Free delivery

For WHOLESALE orders we offer GH promo.

Promo is valid on orders over 1000/3000/5000 eur worth.

Price for Powder HGH during promo is 120/108/102 EUR per 100 IU.
Price for Liquid HGH during promo is 135/122/114 EUR per 100 IU.

Do not hesitate to contact us!

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport
Wickr: hilmabc

It would. But still, frustrating nonetheless.
Im really sorry to hear that. Currently postal services experience delays. We assume its due to lockdowns in lots of countries and holidays. There is nothing i can do personally to help it move on unfortunately, keep us posted anyway.

Kind Regards.

So my order has been finally received in full.
Took a long time, not Hilma's fault, sadly coronavirus situation is out of hand and the postal service internationally is fucked. I have packages arriving in few days and few others taking 2 months lol

Packaging was very good and Hilma has been very responsive for the whole time. He wanted to reship it after 1 month had passed but I was the one asking to wait because of christmas I didn't want to have the reshipped package during the holidays. Lucky for both of us the package sent the first time arrived in the end.

So for now my experience is top notch, prices and customer service has been very good.

I can't speak for the QUALITY, we will soon know after Jano has it tested.

Early January I'll send 5 substance to test:

Test C - Anavar - Tren E - Mast E - Deca.

I'll update with results as soon as I have it.
Take care and stay strong :)

Last edited:
Well lucky you, I havent seen a gym in 2 months. I'm slowly becoming a fat fuck.
I have not gone to a gym from February to June in 2020 and I have eaten like there is no tomorrow. I have got back in shape lately in 3 months of strict diet so don't worry. If I can do it, everyone can. You will be fine. Enjoy your time off, have your body rest and be ready to pump some iron as soon as gyms open up again ;)

I'm going illegally to my gym and every damn time I have to be extra careful not to be spotted and reported. It's better than nothing, and hopefully all this Corona charade will cease soon...