MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Bot is outdated since August.
Max is a nice guy but the bot was more convenient to place orders. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
Really? I havent ordered since they shutdown the first time. Oh ya I love how he picked indian call center names Max Miller lmao

Really? I havent ordered since they shutdown the first time. Oh ya I love how he picked indian call center names Max Miller lmao
I feel easier and more confident paying 300€ talking to Max Miller rather than doing it to Maduhr Ahluwalia.

BOT is outdated and doesn't give correct shipping price. Make your order through @HilmaBiocareSupport.

Sorry guys for leaving you for a while. We were working hard on some projects. I will not disclose, but i think its great.

Also If you are not in a rush - probably there will be some Christmas or NY offers, so stay tuned on the thread.

Regarding our contact information:

Our contact details for order related questions:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

Keep in mind that we have domestic UK shipping now. Kind Regards.

I was told no shipping to the US during Black Friday promo. Then after the fact he would ship without guarantee delivered. So no redelivery to the US if seized. When do you think this will be fixed. Will you have similar Black Friday deals for US members that missed out?

Lo siento chicos por dejarlos por un tiempo. Trabajamos duro en algunos proyectos. No lo revelaré, pero creo que es genial.

Además, si no tienes prisa, probablemente habrá algunas ofertas de Navidad o Nueva York, así que estad atentos al hilo.

Respecto a nuestra información de contacto:

Nuestros datos de contacto para preguntas relacionadas con pedidos:

Correo electrónico: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Telegrama: HilmaBiocareSupport

Tenga en cuenta que ahora tenemos envío nacional al Reino Unido. Saludos cordiales.
Hola

¿Se sabe algo sobre la promoción navideña?

Salud

I was told no shipping to the US during Black Friday promo. Then after the fact he would ship without guarantee delivered. So no redelivery to the US if seized. When do you think this will be fixed. Will you have similar Black Friday deals for US members that missed out?
Hey. Thank you for your interest.

We are still working on safe way delivering our products to States. Once we will be able to ship to states again - we will announce it for sure :)

Hey there Guys.

Starting at Dec-21 ending at 20-Jan we are running a massive HGH price dropdown.

Promo is valid on orders over 1000/3000/5000 eur worth.

Price for Powder HGH during promo is 120/108/102 EUR per 100 IU.
Price for Liquid HGH during promo is 135/122/114 EUR per 100 IU.

Great chance to grab your HGH at reduced price when making wholesale orders.

Also we are having large stock renewals. All injections are in stock, most of orals as well.

Feel free to contact us.

Telegram: @HilmaBiocareSupport

Hey there Guys.

Starting at Dec-21 ending at 20-Jan we are running a massive HGH price dropdown.

Promo is valid on orders over 1000/3000/5000 eur worth.

Price for Powder HGH during promo is 120/108/102 EUR per 100 IU.
Price for Liquid HGH during promo is 135/122/114 EUR per 100 IU.

Great chance to grab your HGH at reduced price when making wholesale orders.

Also we are having large stock renewals. All injections are in stock, most of orals as well.

Feel free to contact us.

Telegram: @HilmaBiocareSupport
What about the christmas disccount?
Is it going to finally take place?
We're anxious!!!!

You have also discount for smaller orders or only for minimal 1000 euros? Would like to try the hgh

Unfortunately decreased HGH price works only for orders over 1000 eur now. So you can stock up everything else and throw some GH together with your order to try it out.

Kind Regards.

Hey Guys!

We have announced 3 new products and they are already available for purchase.

1) Testosterone Undecanoate 250mg/ml 10ml vial. 30 EUR
2) Primobolan TABS 25mg/tab 50tabs. 65 EUR
3) Halotestin 5mg/tab 100tabs. 67 EUR

Keep in mind that There were also some adjustments in pricing policy for some products !!

For example retail price for Turinabol changed from 22 eur to 30 eur.
Proviron retail price changed from 25 eur to 30. Wholesale price changed from 15 eur to 19 eur.

You can check short version of our prices below. For full version and for sales related questions do not hesitate to contact us

Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

EUR Prices
price_eurshort.jpg

GBP Prices
price_gbpshort.jpg

USD Prices
price_usdshort.jpg