MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Yes only deca -13.5% but all blind sample so don’t know if it interfere with accuracy

To recap

Testo E : 247.22mg
Deca : 216.16mg
Boldo : 229.93mg
Mast E : 198.37mg
Tren A : 91.93mg

Last edited:
Is there anything being done or is going to get done regarding your underdosed gear? I purchased quite a bit of hilma gear and am thinking that I will now just have to eat that loss.

what are the approximate shipping times for Italy?
With Standard Post delivery usually takes approx 2 weeks. In some cases it may take longer,but it depends on post. Unfortunately we cant make the delivery faster.

In case of orders above 1kg weight (approx 30-35 units) - we can send with EMS. Usually it goes without delays and fast. So far we only had 1 case of pack delay shipping with EMS.
@Sampei gone through this, but everything reaches the spot eventually.

Hello again.

Currently we are running a promo on bot during this and next week.

Get 10% extra on Balance Top-up.

How does it work?

In case of Bitcoin transaction - you can get all the payment details in your Personal Area in bot.
You transfer the bitcoin to the wallet and then add a comment,transaction hash or insert image (.pdf not supported!!!). We will confirm your transaction and will top up your balance.

In case you want to pay by bank - you need to contact our support and we will manually add user balance to your account after we receive payment.

After that you can use your balance on all Bot purchases and you can make your orders in few clicks.

BOT link

Code:
https://t.me/HilmaBiocareBot

Telegram Support link

Code:
https://t.me/HilmaBiocareSupport

Also dont forget that we have domestic UK shipping, but better check the current stock through support.

Do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions.

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: @HilmaBiocareSupport

With Standard Post delivery usually takes approx 2 weeks. In some cases it may take longer,but it depends on post. Unfortunately we cant make the delivery faster.

In case of orders above 1kg weight (approx 30-35 units) - we can send with EMS. Usually it goes without delays and fast. So far we only had 1 case of pack delay shipping with EMS.
@Sampei gone through this, but everything reaches the spot eventually.
Yeah I got one package out of three that took almost 2 month but it was just a very unlucky situation due to covid and postage error on the carrier behalf. The other 2 packages arrived in 7-8 days max

I just lurking here form weeks, but thanks to you guys, i don't order any Hilma products. I don't want to burn my money...

Shut the fuck up, you just have that only message, one message, one bullshit. No underground source is perfect, the important thing here is that they acknowledge the mistakes and keep going.

Hi, is this site legit Reseller From romania?
steroizi-originali.com

Attachments

• AD35F669-7BB1-40D6-B5FB-5277D6B299F5.png
    AD35F669-7BB1-40D6-B5FB-5277D6B299F5.png
    3 MB · Views: 50
  • F134AEE0-859A-494E-B625-3BEFF3EBE9A5.png
    F134AEE0-859A-494E-B625-3BEFF3EBE9A5.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
Hi, is this site legit Reseller From romania?
steroizi-originali.com
If they are on our official website as verified sellers/reps - they are good to go and you are purchasing original hilma gear. We cant be held liable for quality level of customer support.

Kind Regards.

Last edited: