MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

i didnt get hunger on the batch ive used 2 from 10 vials from

Ok. Well, this is a very specific type of hunger combined with gastric motility. If you blindfolded me and asked me what I was pinned with, I would say that you just gave me a shot of ghrp2. It's really hard to miss this, especially if you are not doing anything, as I am now, just drinking green tea on an empty stomach, browsing the web.

Also, I've been feeling extra anxious and was trying to figure out why. I get like this on ghrp's and is the reason why I dont use 2 and 6 and Mk. Think I've found the reason now.

Last edited:
Ok. Well, this is a very specific type of hunger combined with gastric motility. If you blindfolded me and asked me what I was pinned with, I would say that you just gave me a shot of ghrp2. It's really hard to miss this, especially if you are not doing anything, as I am now, just drinking green tea on an empty stomach, browsing the web.

Also, I've been feeling extra anxious and was trying to figure out why. I get like this on ghrp's and is the reason why I dont use 2 and 6 and Mk. Think I've found the reason now.
Well if Hilmas HGH is mixed with a GHRP we are going to have another lovely shitshow here.

Well if Hilmas HGH is mixed with a GHRP we are going to have another lovely shitshow here.

Tbh, if there is no way to experience ghrp hunger like sides from GH, then yes, I am 99% sure I just pinned a ghrp. I wanted to stay fasted till two o'clock, but said fuck it and ate some eggs. Now I'm going out for burgers. Still feeling the hunger and anxiety, although it is subsiding. I do hate this feeling.

I'll open up a new vial tomorrow and see how that goes. But if it's the same; off to the garbage bin they go. I am not suffering this anxiety, especially now as I am post op from gyno surgery, and cant workout to vent. I've felt extra hungry the past week and couldnt stay fasted for more then two hours after getting up, but was to swamped with work and stress to pinn the problem down to fake GH.

Testing for this is also a pain. My baseline igf1 is app 150. With ghrp2 it can go up to 180 - 200. Which could be interpreted as underdosed or a bad responder to GH at 3 IU. So I would need to up the dose to something bigger, like 5IU ...

Tests were performed , if it were mixed with ghrp - it would show up already :)

------

Guys, little announcement. Currently shippings are paused until start of next week.

All current orders if possible - will be shipped from our other warehouses.

Shippings will resume normally in 3-5 business days.

Kind Regards.

Hi Guys, for security reasons we have to extend the wait time of shipping the orders for 1 more week due to increased checks over EU.
Orders will start leaving our main warehouse next week on Monday-Wednesday.

All orders are packed and forwarded to shipping provider and waiting to get dispatched. Currently its reversible and we can still cancel the orders if the wait time is too long and you want a refund.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may caused.

Kind Regards.

Hi Guys, for security reasons we have to extend the wait time of shipping the orders for 1 more week due to increased checks over EU.
Orders will start leaving our main warehouse next week on Monday-Wednesday.

All orders are packed and forwarded to shipping provider and waiting to get dispatched. Currently its reversible and we can still cancel the orders if the wait time is too long and you want a refund.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may caused.

Kind Regards.
The extra checks in eu was only last week isn't?

Why are they checking extra now? Was about to order my next cycle.
Good question. I dont have the answer though.
We got the information that we cant ignore for our and customers safety.
Its always a good thing to stop the constant flow of shipments, during this time we usually change some things in our shipping/packaging and thats what we are doing now.
You can still order, but your order will not leave our main warehouse until next week.
In case we are able to fulfill your order from any other of our warehouses - it will be fulfilled. But the stock there is not full.

The extra checks in eu was only last week isn't?
Yes, you are right. Unfortunately we have to extend the pause due to safety concerns.
In the end of the day its always better not to get in any kind of trouble. And i mean both of us :)

Just a quick comment, as I only just now caught the Hilma thread ...

The Hilma Test E and Tren E I ran last year was off the charts. I've done a lot of brands over the years, but that shit was the heat.

Wish I could find it in stock domestic. :(

Just a quick comment, as I only just now caught the Hilma thread ...

The Hilma Test E and Tren E I ran last year was off the charts. I've done a lot of brands over the years, but that shit was the heat.

Wish I could find it in stock domestic. :(
Are you US based?

Ok, so here are my bloods on 3 IU, batch 057814. I did ED pinning. 2 IU morning, 1 IU before bed. On the day of the blood test, I pinned 2 IU app 2h before the blood was drawn. With the 2 - 2 1/2h that the GH needs to reach it's peak concentration after SubQ, I figured this was a good timing schedule.

Bloods are as follows:
GH: 3.9 ( > 3) ug/L
IGF1: 222 (88 - 246) ug/L

This bloods are conclusive with my claims of peptides. A 4 ug/L GH result is something I would expect after a 200 mcg dose of GHRP2, or something in those lines. But please do correct me if I'm wrong.

The 222 IGF score could be from underdosed GH, particularly if I was a bad metaboliser. Mind you, the 3 IU is the minimum I took. I was always a bit generous with the dose. So in actuality, the dose would probably sum up to 3.2, 3.3 IU ... The IGF dose is tbh a bit high just for ghrp's. So I am a bit confused on this front. My baseline IGF is around 160 - 170. I did not test for it now, but from past measurement's, that's where it was.

If anybody want's a screenshot of the results please let me know. I am not posting them publicly due to security reasons.

You tested wrong for hgh serum.
You should inject 10iu intramuscular around 3 hours before taking bloods.

Why is the concentration relevant?

IM has a shorter Tmax then SubQ. IM is closer to 2h, maybe a bit less if I am not mistaken.

What is the typical GH serum concentration after 10IU, 3h after pin if you don't mind sharing?

Sponsors

Latest posts