MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Hilma can you ship to the US? I really need to place a order!
We can. However without delivery guarantee at the moment. And the delivery times are not predictable. Some packs reach within a week, some take 40 days.

How do I access lab tests on the hilma bot. My tren ace batch is 048218. No lab report anywhere to be found.
We just post them there from time to time. If you just entered the bot you will not see previous history.

I need to check manually if we have tests of this batch so better drop me an email or message in Telegram.

mail: hilmabc@protonmail.com
wickr: hilmabc
telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

Hello, I'm new, I wanted to ask you what you think about this seller and this product HilmaBiocare ,but after reading the history a bit back I come to the conclusion that it's not worth the nerves for this product, delay, diluted product, constantly missing products ?! I would be grateful if a few people would comment on the issue Hilma !! Thak you

Hello, I'm new, I wanted to ask you what you think about this seller and this product HilmaBiocare ,but after reading the history a bit back I come to the conclusion that it's not worth the nerves for this product, delay, diluted product, constantly missing products ?! I would be grateful if a few people would comment on the issue Hilma !! Thak you
Perhaps more established members can vouch after me. Never had issues with delivery and with communication through protonmail. There was one instance where my tracking showed my package for the longest time in transit, so Hilma resent from another facility free of charge. Arrived the next week. Cant speak on dilution as I havent gotten any tested, but its done the job no pip and for a good price ( bought in bulk in 2018 still have left over).

Perhaps more established members can vouch after me. Never had issues with delivery and with communication through protonmail. There was one instance where my tracking showed my package for the longest time in transit, so Hilma resent from another facility free of charge. Arrived the next week. Cant speak on dilution as I havent gotten any tested, but its done the job no pip and for a good price ( bought in bulk in 2018 still have left over).
Thank you I appreciate it ,but a long time ago you buy from them, I see that for almost a year a lot of customers complain about the seller and the products!

Anyone stand in contact with HilmaBC?

Send a order via email on 4.4. and waiting for an answer ...
Hi friend , i searched for your email and found it in the Spam folder. Seems like you changed contact details you used usually. Im always active Monday-Friday. If you cant reach me - im not ignoring, probably something went wrong. So do not hesitate to use alternative contacts.

Replied you.

From 7th until 30th April we are running HGH wholesale promo.

HgH Powder:
1000 euro order, HgH Powder price 120 euro
3000 euro order, HgH Powder price 108 euro
5000 euro order, HgH Powder price 102 euro

HgH Liquid:

1000 euro order, HgH Liquid 135 euro
3000 euro order, HgH Liquid 122 euro
5000 euro order, HgH Liquid 115 euro

Do not hesitate to contact us.

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport
Wickr: hilmabc

From 7th until 30th April we are running HGH wholesale promo.

HgH Powder:
1000 euro order, HgH Powder price 120 euro
3000 euro order, HgH Powder price 108 euro
5000 euro order, HgH Powder price 102 euro

HgH Liquid:
1000 euro order, HgH Liquid 135 euro
3000 euro order, HgH Liquid 122 euro
5000 euro order, HgH Liquid 115 euro

Do not hesitate to contact us.

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport
Wickr: hilmabc

L A B

T E S T S

I wonder how they got microbiological contamination despite the claim of following sterile GMP techniques?

Hi, is zororoid.com an official reseller?
They claim having a contract with manufacturer, but they are not listed on your official page.

Attachments

• IMG_20210411_123342.jpg
    IMG_20210411_123342.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 27

Sponsors

Latest posts