MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Hello friends. Hope you are doing well.

We would like to make a little promo.

Send us your short Touchdown video in exchange for one free Testosterone of any kind towards your future order or store credit.

Rules are simple:

Once you receive your order wait a bit before opening it straight away. Cover all the sensitive details like names and addresses, get the neutral background , take your phone and open the box in front of the camera.

Send your video to our Telegram support or to our email and you will get store credit or free testosterone towards your future blast.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport
Wickr: hilmabc

Hello. No,usually trens are more dark , however its not a sign of bad product if your tren seems a little more bright.

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards.

Thank you for the reply. I compared it again and the color is identical. Sustanon works very well as have been the case witl all Hilma injectables in the past. I just started the Tren E. Reason im asking is that i don't have the labels in the bottles (dont ask why).

Hi friends. Oxandrolone is back in stock.

So far not a lot of it, more will be back very soon but we can process some of your orders.

Kind Regards.

My experience with hilma was always fine .. Never did hgh from them or other sources, i was happy with the results from there aas .. so i thought the hgh was g2g ..
Only way to find out if the hgh is legit is sending it for a lab test.

I like hilma products... never tried their hgh but i would trust it tbh.

Only way to find out if the hgh is legit is sending it for a lab test.

I like hilma products... never tried their hgh but i would trust it tbh.
will do labs on ifg-1 in few weeks then.. got the 10kits already so going to use them anyway, thanks for the reply

Make sure to share your bloodwork here, would def appreciate it
Bloodwork on HGH is not really good indicator of quality of GH since it doesnt detect the structure of GH. We have elaborated on it some pages back. However its not a reason not to do it.

We are also happy if you share your results @jelleggg

Bloodwork on HGH is not really good indicator of quality of GH since it doesnt detect the structure of GH. We have elaborated on it some pages back. However its not a reason not to do it.

We are also happy if you share your results @jelleggg
I know... this is why i said in my first post that he should send a vial in a lab if he is in doubt. Bloodwork is still always interessting though.

I do blood work after 3 weeks in. Last time I used pharma gear I got the same results as I got now with Hilma. All of my orders came quickly with tracking info, neatly packed.

I am running 500 test, 500 EQ and 40mg tbol. This is my first time using EQ so I had no idea it would crash my E2, especially after only 3 and half weeks (7 pins). Only 1mg (split) of Anastrazole was used after 14 days in, as my nipples were itching and a bit puffy for 2-3 days which is always a sign of high e2 for me.

Image is cropped to hide personal and lab details. Test results are in my native language, so here is translation in image order:

SHBG
E2
Testosterone, total
Testosterone, free
Screenshot_20210513-141953_Word.jpg
The lab has measurement limit which as you can see is marked as either <less than< or >more than>. E2 is evidently crashed while testosterone is above their measurable limit.

Point being, the batch I have is properly dosed. I got what I paid for. So far Hilma has been reliable and great source.

Sponsors