MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

True. But you can send it for testing at almost every street corner though

That has me curious now. Can you send international packages (samples) via the self service kiosk at USPS?

Also, if you're hooked up at home and can print your own postage, could you do that for an international package and just drop it into a blue box at your own convenience?

That has me curious now. Can you send international packages (samples) via the self service kiosk at USPS?

Also, if you're hooked up at home and can print your own postage, could you do that for an international package and just drop it into a blue box at your own convenience?
I have no experience with USPS so dont know that. But the country i live in you can bring a parcel to the local post office and they will print a label for you

Yes im a noob and this is my first cycle but i want to let my post here anw to help.

As i said in previous post i started feeling like crap when i started using the test e from hilma and now the moment i dropped it and and went back to the one o started the cycle ( i thought it was a bad brand because i bought from a guy in the gym ) and started feeling good again and the symptoms of being in a cycle.

Now i think its too much of a coincidence that has happened with the same test e that the other user here is having problem

If we are talking about results then I can say myself that been using their oils for a while and the results speak for themselves so can't say a single bad word about the products BUT I swear the stoppers must be made from the same rubber that my parents used when I was born because they can't withstand a lot of pinning for shit, even after 1st pin you can notice a small leak after withdrawing the needle or if you end up turning the bottle upside down by accident and never mind if it's the last few ml as it feels like it's my misses that haven't seen me for few days with how the oil be coming down outside of needle.
Never had that problem when using other labs just here I personally think got to invest in thicker stoppers or different kind to avoid that from happening.
I have to second this... rubber stoppers on Hilma vials are absolute shit, the only company I've used where the rubber stopper can't even take a 23g syringe without leaving a small hole where the oil leaks out.

Literally just drew from a freshly new vial to test it out, and it started leaking.

All we have to do now is wait for end of the holidays and fresh test results.

By the way ,sorry for long replies, we will be back starting from next week on our normal schedule.

Wish you all good summer holidays and weekends.

Could you please tell where you get the gear from? Currently i dont see the signs of fake, but our latest test results didnt show any problems with these batches.

We will try to check random pieces to be sure.
I got it from pharmasource and since I inject daily with low amounts (shallow intramusc.), could I feel the difference quick with the batches. Only test propionate felt g2g

Last edited:
I have to second this... rubber stoppers on Hilma vials are absolute shit, the only company I've used where the rubber stopper can't even take a 23g syringe without leaving a small hole where the oil leaks out.

Literally just drew from a freshly new vial to test it out, and it started leaking.
Fucking yes, I had a ridicolous leak last time with the vial upside down while drawing. Plus again for the second time I started two vials one of tren E and one of Mast E, pinning 1.5ml of both 2x a week and after 2 weeks the Tren E is almost finished and the masteron E is not.

So my vials are 10-15% underdosed and are underfilled as I stated already before but no one gave a fuck.

i placed an order with you guys a week ago, sent my money and i've had no contact on wikr. what's the deal??
We are answering all questions, but due to high volume of requests and some technical issues we might be overloaded. Please check your wickr today.

Send a message, sometimes Anna is super busy, I have been doing business with her for nearly 4 years.
There is no Anna in this thread. Official contacts are

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

All the vials I have of masteron E and trenbolone E are filled with different levels, we are talking more then 15 vials each more or less.
I have even made a video. I'm not gonna let this shit rest. Slightly underdosed I can live with... But underfilled and underdosed I cannot!

@HilmaBiocare

Last edited:
All the vials I have of masteron E and trenbolone E are filled with different levels, we are talking more then 15 vials each more or less.
I have even made a video. I'm not gonna let this shit rest. Slightly underdosed I can live with... But underfilled and underdosed I cannot!

@HilmaBiocare

Post a vid then?