MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

@HilmaBiocare Hi , i ordered hilma arimidex and the medication paper inside states that it's clenbuterol , but the box and the bottle states that it's arimidex , so which one is it?
I hope it's not clen
IMG_20210712_162505.jpg

Yeah what about the underfilled vials? Did you check that with the team? Joker
Not a good look for y'all to keep ignoring @Sampei

It's almost as if you want a bunch of us to come over here and burn this bitch down.

Actions speak louder than words though. Quit ignoring @Sampei or you will have a bunch more of us to ignore also.

Your call, motherfuckers...

@HilmaBiocare Hi , i ordered hilma arimidex and the medication paper inside states that it's clenbuterol , but the box and the bottle states that it's arimidex , so which one is it?
I hope it's not clen
View attachment 150161
Probably error on printing office. Nothing special. You have to understand how production sites work and that no one is manually checking each piece of paper that goes in the box. And if printing office passed stack of adex user manuals and one clen user manual was somewhere in the middle of the stack - it automatically gets in the box with product.

Which batch number is that? As far as i know its a single time issue.

Yeah what about the underfilled vials? Did you check that with the team? Joker
Yes, and no issues were found. Even picked some vials from previous batches to check everything. We have gone through this in the thread before.
Machines are set up to 10ml. Not less, not more. Understand that some manufacturers prefer to put 0.1-0.5ml extra but this is how it is , and its not me who is setting up production rules.
We are responsible for forwarding any information to manufacturer and for customer service.

Not a good look for y'all to keep ignoring @Sampei

It's almost as if you want a bunch of us to come over here and burn this bitch down.

Actions speak louder than words though. Quit ignoring @Sampei or you will have a bunch more of us to ignore also.

Your call, motherfuckers...
We have already gone over this far behind in the thread.

Great attention to QC, @HilmaBiocare

Do you actually understand that this nothing about QC and if the user actually found Clen user manual in Adex box - its just an error on the printing office?
We dont even have to forward a request to manufacturer to understand that one or few clen leaflets were accidentally put in the middle of the pack of adex leaflets by Printing Office.
And later on production site they were automatically inserted in adex boxes.
We have tried to check some of the adex boxes, but havent found anything similar.

Probably error on printing office. Nothing special. You have to understand how production sites work and that no one is manually checking each piece of paper that goes in the box. And if printing office passed stack of adex user manuals and one clen user manual was somewhere in the middle of the stack - it automatically gets in the box with product.

Which batch number is that? As far as i know its a single time issue.
The batch number is 049932

The batch number is 049932
Thank you, we will take a closer look, but so far havent found anything :)

However dont worry, its just an error of a printing office. Just one or few Clen user manuals/leaflets got in the stack of Adex user manuals/leaflets.

Yeah Hilma lol is always on the top of their products lol.
So many complaints and the respond always is "we checked the problem and there is no problem"
Couple years ago I have tried their testo deca dbols.
All underdosed I didn't bother to post or complain here because "send it to jhano or didn't happen"
They're just a crap brand they're good for the novice user because he won't be able to feel if the steroids are underdosed.

Yes, and no issues were found. Even picked some vials from previous batches to check everything. We have gone through this in the thread before.
Machines are set up to 10ml. Not less, not more. Understand that some manufacturers prefer to put 0.1-0.5ml extra but this is how it is , and its not me who is setting up production rules.
We are responsible for forwarding any information to manufacturer and for customer service.

We have already gone over this far behind in the thread.
I have a video showing this is bullshit. So you disregarded what I said without even looking at it.

That's nice. Love this.

I have a video showing this is bullshit. So you disregarded what I said without even looking at it.

That's nice. Love this.
We have reasons to disregard what you say and as far as we know you already got your 'reimbursement' that you were looking for. Sadly by blackmailing other users.
But free stuff is never enough?
We can also show a video of a random vial if you ask.

Yeah Hilma lol is always on the top of their products lol.
So many complaints and the respond always is "we checked the problem and there is no problem"
Couple years ago I have tried their testo deca dbols.
All underdosed I didn't bother to post or complain here because "send it to jhano or didn't happen"
They're just a crap brand they're good for the novice user because he won't be able to feel if the steroids are underdosed.

We are speaking about feelings again.
We have other information. Lots of competitive athletes use our gear and get their places. The only problem is short stock at the moment, but that will be fixed soon, its a common problem everywhere now.

10% off all orders Promo is Live.

Tell us you are from meso and get 10% discount on all orders except wholesale. Promo is live until 28 July.

Pricelist EUR

price_eurshort.jpg

Contact us and tell us you are from meso to get discount on your order.

If you need extended wholesale pricelist - do not hesitate to ask.

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

We have reasons to disregard what you say and as far as we know you already got your 'reimbursement' that you were looking for. Sadly by blackmailing other users.
But free stuff is never enough?
We can also show a video of a random vial if you ask.

We are speaking about feelings again.
We have other information. Lots of competitive athletes use our gear and get their places. The only problem is short stock at the moment, but that will be fixed soon, its a common problem everywhere now.
I got what? Reimbursement by blackmailing other users? Are you fucking kidding me? You little cunt.
I never asked for reimbursement neither free gear. @Liska offered compensation (6vials of gear) for your underdosed gear out of his own hearth and without me suggesting or asking for anything. I had bought from you 3k of gear with bulk prices, go make the math on how much stuff you rob me with the underdosing + underfilled vials, you little shit are lieing and trying to smear my name is not gonna work. I see that has become a trend lately trying to defend a source ass throwing shit towarda the user making accusation without addressing it.

If you have proof of me blackmailing ppl post it here you cunt, or you better shut up. I know you have nothing, just empty words.

Random vials? I have a video of 8+ of your vials all lined up. And I have around another 40 vials I could show. Well I'll upload the video when I get home next week and users will decide.

I didn't want to post the video directly because it doest have a neutral background and I was worried of my privacy, but you just pissed me off enough to fucking lose a hour of my life to set it up properly and show not only those few vials but ALL of the vials I have.

Last edited:
I got what? Reimbursement by blackmailing other users? Are you fucking kidding me? You little cunt.
I never asked for reimbursement neither free gear. @Liska offered compensation for your underdosed gear out of his own hearth and without me suggesting or asking for anything. You little shit are lieing and trying to smear my name is not gonna work. I see that has become a trend lately trying to defend a source ass throwing shit towarda the user making accusation without addressing it.

If you have proof of me blackmailing ppl post it here you cunt, or you better shut up. I know you have nothing, just empty words.

Random vials? I have a video of 8+ of your vials all lined up. And I have around another 40 vials I could show. Well I'll upload the video when I get home next week and users will decide.

I didn't want to post the video directly because it doest have a neutral background and I was worried of my privacy, but you just pissed me off enough to fucking lose a hour of my life to set it up properly and show not only those few vials but ALL of the vials I have.

Maybe blackmailing is too aggressive word , but still.
You were asking for money/reimbursement from us. You got replied that 5-10% overdose or underdose is under standards and this is not the reason to send you money.
You were given free gear to run tests.
You were given better shipping conditions to cover all your potential losses.
After that as far as we know you were receiving free gear and even got in a conflict with Liska.
Thats just the facts.
And im really not sure and got surprised when someone offered you free gear. For what? We are always admitting any mistakes if they are present and fixing any issues with our partners.

What evidence can we show? We were chatting in wickr with you and we dont keep private data of the customers. We cant even tell where we sent your order already.

Btw did you aee
Maybe blackmailing is too aggressive word , but still.
You were asking for money/reimbursement from us. You got replied that 5-10% overdose or underdose is under standards and this is not the reason to send you money.
You were given free gear to run tests.
You were given better shipping conditions to cover all your potential losses.
After that as far as we know you were receiving free gear and even got in a conflict with Liska.
Thats just the facts.
What evidence can we show? We were chatting in wickr with you and we dont keep private data of the customers. We cant even tell where we sent your order already.
Half of this is bullshit.

I was given the exact same quantity of gear I sent to test, replaced. Free gear? Lol
So I sent 5 compound to be tested, you replaced 5 vials and paid only 50% of the cost of testing. Better shipping condition? You kidding me? I paid for shipping as any other bulk customers.
Between the orders you kept my shipping info because I never had to give the address twice, you always said: want me to ship to the same address we shipped the last package...

When the gear came underdosed I asked if you were going to compensate for it and you replied no. Did I continue? Nope. I took the hit and that was it.
Liska offered those free 6 vials out of thin air, ask Liska why he did it, because I didn't ask for it (tho it was appreciated the gesture).

I came back here after I started my cycle and noticed that many vials were underfilled and I kept finishing one vial before another while I was drawing the same amount from both.

Here we go now, you are just trying to spin the story with bullshit and lies.

I'LL SAY IT VERY CLEARLY: I DONT WANT COMPENSATION FROM YOU at this point, I wouldn't trust you in sending me any gear, you would probably have my address burn on purpose or worse, you have already displayed the shit person you are.

But I'm not going away until you admit that you sell underfilled vials, because those 100+ vials I have are not equally filled and you know it.

Btw did you aee

Half of this is bullshit.

I was given the exact same quantity of gear I sent to test, replaced. Free gear? Lol
So I sent 5 compound to be tested, you replaced 5 vials and paid only 50% of the cost of testing. Better shipping condition? You kidding me? I paid for shipping as any other bulk customers.
Between the orders you kept my shipping info because I never had to give the address twice, you always said: want me to ship to the same address we shipped the last package...

When the gear came underdosed I asked if you were going to compensate for it and you replied no. Did I continue? Nope. I took the hit and that was it.
Liska offered those free 6 vials out of thin air, ask Liska why he did it, because I didn't ask for it (tho it was appreciated the gesture).

I came back here after I started my cycle and noticed that many vials were underfilled and I kept finishing one vial before another while I was drawing the same amount from both.

Here we go now, you are just trying to spin the story with bullshit and lies.

I'LL SAY IT VERY CLEARLY: I DONT WANT COMPENSATION FROM YOU at this point, I wouldn't trust you in sending me any gear, you would probably have my address burn on purpose or worse, you have already displayed the shit person you are.

But I'm not going away until you admit that you sell underfilled vials, because those 100+ vials I have are not equally filled and you know it.
So we are full liars or half of this is a lie,or maybe nothing from this is a lie? We are jumping from one point to another. What we can say - there are always few truths. That is why we are not trying to label people.

So at this point you already dont need compensation, but right before this dialogue it was okay?

Yes, we gave you discounts on shipping, we have higher rates and we usually charge full price in case of orders being split.

We are not trying to confront you or make a drama out of this. We can also make a video of current batches once they will arrive in stock.