MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

As I said before I'm not gonna waste anymoretime talking back and forth until I have posted my video.

I know you don't read what I write because you don't care, you have your story to spin and that's it.

I have said MULTIPLE TIME I have never contacted Liska about your fucking hilma order! You are too stupid it seems to understand it or you just like to keep pushing the idea that I went crying around asking for compensation to other sources after your refusal.
That has never been the case.
So please just leave Liska out of this, you are not doing yourself a favour naming him all the time.

My order with you has been 70-80% injectable. The gear is already underdosed as we all know by labtest and the vials in my opinion are underfilled as well. That bring the loss easily on the few hundred euros ballpark. If we sum up underdosing to underfilling we are probably close to 20+ %?

Again let's just put everything on standby, let me post video and pictures of the issue that I believe there is.

Ppl will judge by themself and as I said before if I'm mistaken I have no problem in apologizing. I did raise before that my vials were underfilled and I got disregarded with an: impossible. After some more ppl came with the same statement I thought that MAYBE I wasn't dreaming and so I went and check a good portion of my order and imagine the surprise, but again... I can be mistaken.

You all will see and if I'm wrong, I'll crawl back to my hole with my tail between me legs.

btw you offered reshipping of the package but asked me to wait a bit more and a bit more and a bit more just to see if in the end the package was going to arrive. I didn't want to take advantage of you and I did understand it was a big shipment and it wasn't your direct fault that the courier had lost or misplaced the package so I decided to to wait for 2+ months as you asked and in the end the package did move and I received it.

So if you wanna tell the story at least have the honesty of telling it the way it is.

I was happy with your service and product until you just didn't give a fuck anymore after the testes cambe back not that great and I found out the vials were underfilled.

See you next week
Its the norm right now, at some point either u change source or u can't trust them anymore one they put the head out of their hole. Difficult to find consistency in source once they get big. But it's the same in other things.

As I said before I'm not gonna waste anymoretime talking back and forth until I have posted my video.

I know you don't read what I write because you don't care, you have your story to spin and that's it.

I have said MULTIPLE TIME I have never contacted Liska about your fucking hilma order! You are too stupid it seems to understand it or you just like to keep pushing the idea that I went crying around asking for compensation to other sources after your refusal.
That has never been the case.
So please just leave Liska out of this, you are not doing yourself a favour naming him all the time.

My order with you has been 70-80% injectable. The gear is already underdosed as we all know by labtest and the vials in my opinion are underfilled as well. That bring the loss easily on the few hundred euros ballpark. If we sum up underdosing to underfilling we are probably close to 20+ %?

Again let's just put everything on standby, let me post video and pictures of the issue that I believe there is.

Ppl will judge by themself and as I said before if I'm mistaken I have no problem in apologizing. I did raise before that my vials were underfilled and I got disregarded with an: impossible. After some more ppl came with the same statement I thought that MAYBE I wasn't dreaming and so I went and check a good portion of my order and imagine the surprise, but again... I can be mistaken.

You all will see and if I'm wrong, I'll crawl back to my hole with my tail between me legs.

btw you offered reshipping of the package but asked me to wait a bit more and a bit more and a bit more just to see if in the end the package was going to arrive. I didn't want to take advantage of you and I did understand it was a big shipment and it wasn't your direct fault that the courier had lost or misplaced the package so I decided to to wait for 2+ months as you asked and in the end the package did move and I received it.

So if you wanna tell the story at least have the honesty of telling it the way it is.

I was happy with your service and product until you just didn't give a fuck anymore after the testes cambe back not that great and I found out the vials were underfilled.

See you next week
Well you got the point.
Regarding the shipment story i can only add that we were waiting atleast 30 days which is our regular policy - then we offered a reship to you. We were not asking to wait a bit more and a bit more.
Regarding the leaking vials, is this problem persists on each product or just on specific one?

Hilma seems to be in deep water right now lol, what a shitty way to approach this situation.

I already complained about the shit rubber stoppers that can't even take 27g syringes. This was not long ago. I recently got blood work done, this is my first time on Hilma test e, and shit is fucking trash. Not sure if underdosed or wtf it is, but I'm on 600mg test e and getting 2580 ng/dl total T. 4x multiplier.

Udklip.PNG

Previous 2 sources on blast, I was running only 500mg test e and my total test was at 4000-4500 ng/dl. 7-8x multiplier.

On a cruise with 150mg test e a week I was getting 1025 ng/dl. 6.8x multiplier.

I might just boycott this shit company, from contamination to underdosing to lying accusing a customer of blackmail.

Fuck off.

Hilma seems to be in deep water right now lol, what a shitty way to approach this situation.

I already complained about the shit rubber stoppers that can't even take 27g syringes. This was not long ago. I recently got blood work done, this is my first time on Hilma test e, and shit is fucking trash. Not sure if underdosed or wtf it is, but I'm on 600mg test e and getting 2580 ng/dl total T. 4x multiplier.

View attachment 150341

Previous 2 sources on blast, I was running only 500mg test e and my total test was at 4000-4500 ng/dl. 7-8x multiplier.

I might just boycott this shit company, from contamination to underdosing to lying accusing a customer of blackmail.

Fuck off.

Test results for this specific batch should be available soon and we will see if something is wrong with the actual product.

If any problems will occur we will solve the issue for our partners and users.

Hello. Just an updated on my experience with Hilma;
I placed an order on 17of June through proton which was a Thursday so I figured it would ship by the following Monday(communication seemed good). I waited till the 12th of July to hit them up about my order. They gave me a tracking number and it’s been sitting in customs since the 25th of June. After reading all the previous posts I’m not sure if I spent my money on the right company. I really hope my product arrives, it’s full, and not under dosed. Already looking for different source……

I placed an order on 17of June through proton which was a Thursday so I figured it would ship by the following Monday(communication seemed good). I waited till the 12th of July to hit them up about my order. They gave me a tracking number and it’s been sitting in customs since the 25th of June. After reading all the previous posts I’m not sure if I spent my money on the right company. I really hope my product arrives, it’s full, and not under dosed. Already looking for different source……
It's gone

Good day. It was USA shipping. Shippings to US can be in route during longer time and we cant guarantee delivery to states just like EU-EU domestic shippings.

Currently we are still working on opening new locations for shipping to USA to ensure safe guaranteed delivery.

I have not forgot what I had promise but work is keeping me busy and away from home. I'll deliver, not just this week.

View attachment 150341

Fuck off.
I also noticed the rubber stopper thing, the only time i have used it and i draw with 19/20 or 21 gauge to do it quickly, to my surprise the rubber stopper is paper thin lol, almost broke the whole damn thing, pharmasourse´s rubber stoppers are also too thin

Test results for this specific batch should be available soon and we will see if something is wrong with the actual product.

If any problems will occur we will solve the issue for our partners and users.
Its been 10 days, Can we expect to see these test results soon?

Stanozolol Injectable finally back in stock.

Dont forget about 10% off promotion on all orders.

To get 10% discount using our telegram bot - please use PROMO10 code during checkout.

Bot link:

Code:
https://t.me/hilmabiocarebot

Contact details

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

Hey what about the Halotestin Batch? Any new Labtest with the correct batchnumber so far?

Good day. That labtest was correct since batch number of Halo havent changed yet since it was released not so long ago.
Instead of batch number from the box - lot number was reflected on the test result. This number refers to inner product accounting system. You can be sure that halotestin that you have - is the same as was tested.

Recent laboratory tests.

Mostly expected - Testosterone Enanthate 250 mg - 252.45 mg/ml
test e.png

Trenbolone Acetate 100 mg - 98.44 mg/ml
tren ace.png

Testosterone Propionate 100mg - 100.42mg/ml
test p.png

Drostanolone Enanthate 200mg - 194.97mg/ml
drost e.png

Oxymetholone 50mg - 49.31mg/tab
oxy.png

Guys, reminding you about 10% off promotion.

Contact us directly and tell you are from Meso to get a discount! Discount is valid for Retail orders only.

Also you can use promocode PROMO10 in our telegram shop.

Link to shop below.

Code:
https://t.me/hilmabiocarebot

Contacts:
Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

Prices and products:
price_eurshort.jpg