MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

We have responded you here, friend. We have several warehouses for USA shippings. There is EU and RU warehouse for shippings to States. Due to stock your order was sent from RU warehouse. Shippings from there sometimes take a lot of time to reach USA. Im afraid we cant do anything to speed up the shipping. We will take a look what is happening with your box.
Ok,well,I have to apologized. My package came today after 7 weeks and some change. Heres your photos. Still fucking pissed, maybe because taco bell is only having nacho cheese fries for a limited time again

Attachments

• 1B7EE18F-C305-4213-BCE2-437A88B5772B.jpeg
    1B7EE18F-C305-4213-BCE2-437A88B5772B.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 141
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 143
Ok,well,I have to apologized. My package came today after 7 weeks and some change. Heres your photos. Still fucking pissed, maybe because taco bell is only having nacho cheese fries for a limited time again
You would've gotten more pissed if that shit got lost in customs. These fuckers would've just left you empty handed like how they did to me.

You would've gotten more pissed if that shit got lost in customs. These fuckers would've just left you empty handed like how they did to me.
Wtf can they do, you should be lucky if you get partial refound. I don't understand how people can complain if a packet got lost/seized, geez ur not buying clothes bro..

Running it atm. It's real. Had sopharma before, that's fucking shit for pharma... Not even 20mcg in that tab.
Switched to hilma clen and instantly recognized the difference..

99% of what's out there in "pharmacy" are copies, so it's normal that you won't feel anything.
Pharmacy is worth it if you get by yourself otherwise you might as well bet on a good UGL.

Guys, reminding you about 10% off promotion.

Contact us directly and tell you are from Meso to get a discount! Discount is valid for Retail orders only.

Also you can use promocode PROMO10 in our telegram shop.

Link to shop below:

Code:
https://t.me/hilmabiocarebot

Contacts:
Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

Prices and products:

price_eurshort.jpgprice_eurshort.jpg

Guys, reminding you about 10% off promotion.

Contact us directly and tell you are from Meso to get a discount! Discount is valid for Retail orders only.

Also you can use promocode PROMO10 in our telegram shop.

Link to shop below:

Code:
https://t.me/hilmabiocarebot

Contacts:
Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

Prices and products:

View attachment 151973View attachment 151973
Are there any new lab test for your orals?
I'm running an older charge of clen atm, it works really good but I've heard that hilma has big probs with orals and dosages atm..

Are there any new lab test for your orals?
I'm running an older charge of clen atm, it works really good but I've heard that hilma has big probs with orals and dosages atm..
Last one we did was oxy and it showed itself good. We havent heard about any problems with orals lately. Where information is coming from? :)

Last one we did was oxy and it showed itself good. We havent heard about any problems with orals lately. Where information is coming from? :)
Yea I know but many lab tests of your orals and injects are older (2019/2020). Running your clen, like I said it's really good.

Got the information from here, other communities and some sellers are doing hilma specials because they remove hilma of their Sortiment because of the issues

Yea I know but many lab tests of your orals and injects are older (2019/2020). Running your clen, like I said it's really good.

Got the information from here, other communities and some sellers are doing hilma specials because they remove hilma of their Sortiment because of the issues
Rumors :)

The only problem we have now is a bit limited stock due to high volume of requests, however it should be fixed shortly.

Rumors :)

The only problem we have now is a bit limited stock due to high volume of requests, however it should be fixed shortly.
Kk. Because many resellers are putting hilma out because of this. No 10ml in vial, less dosages in orals and injections.

Like I said my clen charge is an older one but it works. But new lab tests would be fine and put hilma on a positive side

Delivery times often the same story with little stock , and a few other problems.
Should slowly start to become reliable again. very sad
Yes, the problems with stock are well known and they are being fixed right now :) But thats due to high volume of requests.