MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

To get the same bloodworks - do not hesitate to use one of the contacts below. Best place to get legit Hilma Biocare products.

Also you can use promocode PROMO10 in our telegram shop.

Link to shop below:

Code:
https://t.me/hilmabiocarebot

Contacts:
Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

Prices and products below. Do not hesitate to contact us for extended pricelist if you wish to become our partner and distribute HB.

View attachment 152290
USD$ ??? (can you post ? ) thanks!

Hilma gave you the test results and you're still asking for feelz reports.

So to answer your question: Yes, i do give helpful advice, but not to dumb people.
First of all, you showed ur IQ the first time I asked for some review from users, by saying I should ask that before buying lol. I buyed, so what does it make a difference if I ask now. Second thing, I am asking for personal experience and not Hilma. If you dont have anything better to do than posting garbage and not being helpful maybe u should train more or use ur energy in more productive way. Cheers dude✌

First of all, you showed ur IQ the first time I asked for some review from users, by saying I should ask that before buying lol. I buyed, so what does it make a difference if I ask now. Second thing, I am asking for personal experience and not Hilma. If you dont have anything better to do than posting garbage and not being helpful maybe u should train more or use ur energy in more productive way. Cheers dude✌

Not only are you seeking anecdotal advice over science, you already bought it, but you're waiting for a g2g before using it?

Wow! Okay, peewee, whatever you say. Keep asking your stupid question. i'm sure someone will eventually give you the pat on the ass you need to finally pop that seal and start your epic journey from skinny to skinny and bloated.

Not only are you seeking anecdotal advice over science, you already bought it, but you're waiting for a g2g before using it?

Wow! Okay, peewee, whatever you say. Keep asking your stupid question. i'm sure someone will eventually give you the pat on the ass you need to finally pop that seal and start your epic journey from skinny to skinny and bloated.
How old are you. 15? Cmon man if you've elevated ur hormones and you now feel like hitting the second puberty, you dont have to act like a kid now. Also you should check that e2, you sound kinda emotional to begin with.

How old are you. 15? Cmon man if you've elevated ur hormones and you now feel like hitting the second puberty, you dont have to act like a kid now. Also you should check that e2, you sound kinda emotional to begin with.

Old enough to know that i don't need anecdotes from strangers on the internet to make a decision in my life.

Have you considered taking up a different hobby perhaps? Something that doesn't require the brainpower that you're obviously lacking.

You ever been skeet shooting? No! Scratch that. You'd shoot your eye out. How about collecting baseball cards?

Old enough to know that i don't need anecdotes from strangers on the internet to make a decision in my life.

Have you considered taking up a different hobby perhaps? Something that doesn't require the brainpower that you're obviously lacking.

You ever been skeet shooting? No! Scratch that. You'd shoot your eye out. How about collecting baseball cards?
1630532441514.png

Lol ive got nothing to say. Thats fun. But to be helpful, unlike some, you should rlly check that estrogen, cuz you sound like a woman dude.. must be through the roof.

Lol ive got nothing to say. Thats fun. But to be helpful, unlike some, you should rlly check that estrogen, cuz you sound like a woman dude.. must be through the roof.

Oh, yes, the oh so original goto for guy's that have no argument. "ChEcK yOuR eStRoGeN" derp. Check your IQ, you fucking moron. Must be through the floor.

Tim Burton Dancing GIF

The Test P is excellent. I can see that you’re still stuck at AAS LEVEL 29. After taking this particular Test P, I reached AAS LEVEL 30. If you are having dificulty reaching such a level, dare I say that Hilma Test P will allow you to achieve it.

USD$ ??? (can you post ? ) thanks!

Good day sir.

Regarding USD prices you can find them below. But they are just as example so you can +/- understand the prices. We are tied to EUR so all calculations are made in EUR according to current USD/EUR exchange rate.

In case you are from USA - please contact us directly before placing any orders. Currently we cant ship from our Standard warehouses, but we have French warehouse for USA shippings now. But stock there is a subject of availability since its a small warehouse now :)
But shipments do reach good comparing with our old shipping locations.

P.S. At the moment we CANT ship Wholesale to USA.

USD PRICES

price_usdshort.jpg

The Test P is excellent. I can see that you’re still stuck at AAS LEVEL 29. After taking this particular Test P, I reached AAS LEVEL 30. If you are having dificulty reaching such a level, dare I say that Hilma Test P will allow you to achieve it.

The 29 in his handle signifies how many times he planned to ask the same question before asking it another 29 times in all capital letters.

Thank you for answering him.

The 29 in his handle signifies how many times he planned to ask the same question before asking it another 29 times in all capital letters.

Thank you for answering him.
Oh, I don’t think he’s done once he reaches capitalization. I’d wager we’re about to see his impressive knowledge of foreign languages, as well. Anything to help a fellow AAS gamer out.