MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

The blood work he posted is mine, and I pin twice a week 62.5mg, every 3.5 days.

Blood test was done the day before my pin, after 8 weeks of administering, and I do it SubQ.

I've meant to be in trt, but after seeing that all lipids and other health markers are all right I will keep this does and re test in 8 more weeks.

Before starting on Hilma's test I was around 240ng/dl, just to add up a little bit more of information.

I don't get anything from them for posting this, its just for the information of the community, and I was lazy enough to post it tbh, so I've sent it to them just in case they wanted to use it.
Thanks for the bloodwork. Maybe I'm blind but I cannot see you mentioning anywhere which product you are using and which batch. Would you mind sharing?

Clenbuterol is difficult to be properly dosed, it is best to take a drugstore grade one.
It doesn’t matter if it is properly dosed or not, that is not the buyer’s concern. If a buyer purchases clen he should get what he pays for.

Not trying to be rude or insulting here but a member should get what he pays for. If the member does not get what he pays for, the community should hold the seller’s feet to the flames. In fact it should be the community’s responsibility being that this is not a source board. It is for harm reduction.

It doesn’t matter if it is properly dosed or not, that is not the buyer’s concern. If a buyer purchases clen he should get what he pays for.

Not trying to be rude or insulting here but a member should get what he pays for. If the member does not get what he pays for, the community should hold the seller’s feet to the flames. In fact it should be the community’s responsibility being that this is not a source board. It is for harm reduction.
hello, what is your solution to this problem?

hello, what is your solution to this problem?
It’s not my place to come up with a solution. The seller should be selling what he/she claims to sell. The buyer should get what he/she pays for. Obviously without accurate testing there is know way to no for sure but the reasoning of: “Clenbuterol is difficult to accurately dose and you should buy drug store grade” is not a sufficient reason to give the seller a pass on properly dosing his products. Either the seller accurately doses his/her product or he/she should not sell them. It’s a pretty simple concept to understand.

Active hyperlinks to e-commerce website domains is prohibited
Which of these two websites is your official website? Are they all true?

hilmabiocare.shop

hilmabiocare.it

Do you ship to Macao??

Which of these two websites is your official website? Are they all true?

hilmabiocare.shop

hilmabiocare.it

Do you ship to Macao??
We dont manage any of these websites. These are resellers/partners.

To get hilmabiocare gear directly you can always use these contact details.

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

Unfortunately currently we dont ship to Macao.

Hello @HilmaBiocare
Yesterday I opened my last vials of Hilma npp but the oil looks cloudy.
I was not confident at all to inject it in my body.
Here some pictures.
Any explanation?

Attachments

• 20211005_092640.jpg
    20211005_092640.jpg
    623.9 KB · Views: 109
  • 20211005_092703.jpg
    20211005_092703.jpg
    695 KB · Views: 81
  • 20211005_092823.jpg
    20211005_092823.jpg
    436.4 KB · Views: 105
  • 20211005_092903.jpg
    20211005_092903.jpg
    580.1 KB · Views: 135
We have general changes in shipping prices for wholesale orders. Shipping prices were decreased for large packages.

Current shipping rates for wholesale orders.

30-60 units 45 euro Standard 4-14 day's
60-300 units 65 euro EMS 4-14 day's

Courier shipping is available for specific EU regions.

Prices for retail orders remain the same so far:

0-100 eur order = 20 eur shipping
100-200 eur order = 15 eur shipping
200-400 eur order = 10 eur shipping
400-999 eur order = free

Shipping price for French warehouse is currently 30 eur plain and limited to 20 units per one pack. USA shipping available!

Do not hesitate to contact us:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport