MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

banner_BB_1667x706_ProductsOfTheWeek_FR_03.jpg

New products of the week announced on theBBpower.com

1. Trenbolone Enanthate
2. Drostanolone Enanthate
3. Drostanolone Propionate
4. Trenbolone Acetate

Dont miss your chance to get these at reduced price!

Boldenone undecylenate is an injectable steroid originally used by veterinarians with more anabolic and moderately androgenic properties. The undecylenate ester greatly increases the activity of the drug (the undecylenate ester is only one carbon atom longer than decanoate), so injections were originally only repeated once every 3 or 4 weeks. The balanced anabolic and androgenic properties of this drug are highly regarded by athletes (it has taken its place very tightly in athlete training), who generally consider it a stronger, slightly more androgenic alternative to Deca. Some compare the effectiveness of the drug compared to Deca 2/3. It is usually a little cheaper, and can replace Deca in most cycles without significantly changing the end result. Boldenone undecylenate is also widely known as a drug that can increase red blood cell production, although it should not be confused that this is an effect common to almost all anabolic/androgenic steroids. However, someone is emphasizing the use of this drug because of this factor.

A little history.

Ciba patented boldenone as a synthetic anabolic steroid in 1949. In the 1950s and '60s, the company developed several experimental esters of the drug and later released a long-acting (short-acting) form of the drug as boldenone undecylenate. It was marketed under the trade name Parenabol, which probably indicated its characteristics as a parenteral (injectable) anabolic agent. Parenabol received some clinical use in the late '60s and early '20s, mainly as an anabolic agent to preserve lean tissue for wasting and to preserve bone mass for osteoporosis. However, boldenone undecylenate did not last long in the medical markets and was discontinued worldwide until the late 1970s. Squibb eventually became best known for introducing the drug to the veterinary market and marketed it under the best known brand name Equipoise.

Boldenone undecylenate is most commonly used in horses on the veterinary market, although in many regions it is indicated for other animals as well. Boldenone usually has a pronounced effect on the animal's fat mass, appetite, and general disposition. The Equipoise brand was marketed under the Squibb brand until 1985, when Solvay acquired Squibb's American animal health business. For the next several years Equipoise was sold under the Solvay brand until Wyeth finally acquired Solvay's animal products division in 1995. This division was transformed into Fort Dodge Animal Health, which was later acquired by Pfizer. Equipoise is currently marketed under the Pfizer brand name. There are many other generic and proprietary forms of boldenone undecylenate available in numerous international drug markets, as all patents for boldenone undecylenate have long since expired.

How it's delivered:

Boldenone undecylenate is widely available in veterinary drug markets. Composition and dosage may vary by country and manufacturer; most preparations come in multi-dose glass vials containing an oily solution usually containing 25 mg/ml or 50 mg/ml of the steroid.

Structural Characteristics:

Boldenone is a modified form of testosterone. It is distinguished by the introduction of a double bond between carbons 1 and 2, which reduces its relative estrogenicity and androgenicity. Equipoise contains boldenone modified by adding a carboxylic acid ester (undecylenic acid) to the 17-beta-hydroxyl group. Esterified steroids are less polar than free steroids and are slower to be absorbed from the injection site. Once in the bloodstream, the ester is removed to form free (active) boldenone. Esterified steroids are designed to prolong the therapeutic effect after injection, allowing them to be used less frequently than free (unsterified) steroids.

It is interesting to note that structurally, boldenone and methandrostenolone (Dianabol) are almost identical. In the case of boldenone (in this case), the 17-beta ester (undecylenate) is used to facilitate the intake, while methandrostenolone achieves this with a 17-alpha-alkyl group. Otherwise, the molecules are the same. Of course, they act quite differently in the body, indicating that 17-methylation affects more than just the oral effectiveness of the anabolic/androgenic steroid.

Side effects (estrogenic):

Boldenone is aromatized in the body to estradiol (estrogen). Elevated estrogen levels can cause side effects such as increased water retention, increased fat mass, and gynecomastia. Boldenone is considered a steroid with weak estrogenic effects. Aromatization studies show that its rate of conversion to estradiol is about half that of testosterone. The propensity to develop noticeable estrogenic side effects with boldenone should be slightly higher than with nandrolone, but much lower than with testosterone. Estrogenic side effects are usually not pronounced unless this drug is taken in very high doses. However, there is the opposite option, someone using boldenone as an aromatase inhibitor. In some users of this drug, estradiol decreases very well if you follow the tests closely.

Although this steroid is classified as an anabolic steroid, androgenic side effects are still common, especially at high doses. These can include oily skin, acne, and body/facial hair growth. Anabolic/androgenic steroids can also exacerbate male-type hair loss. Women are also warned about the potential virilizing effects of anabolic/androgenic steroids. These may include deepening of the voice, disruption of the menstrual cycle, changes in skin texture, facial hair growth, and enlargement of the clitoris.

Note that although boldenone is converted to a more potent androgen (dihydro-boldenone) by the 5-alpha reductase enzyme in target tissues responsive to androgens, such as skin, prostate, its affinity for androgens in humans is not as great. The relative androgenicity of boldenone, therefore, is not significantly affected by finasteride or dutasteride.

Hepatotoxicity: Boldenone is not c-17 alkylated and has no hepatotoxic effects. Hepatic toxicity is unlikely.

banner_HB_1667x706_Partnership_01.jpg

Dont forget about our wholesale offers.We are always looking for reliable partners.

Examples of prices that start from 1000 eur order.

Testosterone C - 14 eur and lower
Melanotan - 12 eur and lower
HGH Liquid kit- 140 eur and lower.

Request Pricelist

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

banner_BB_1667x706_10xTesten_01.jpg
banner_BB_1667x706_Erectivs3+1_01.jpg

Dont forget about our monthly bonuses and bundles! Available on thebbpower.com

All sexual health products 3+1 promo.

Discount on bundles!

TuchDown.PNG

Touchdown promo is still on! Get 20 EUR for photo of your landed order!

Only on theBBpower.com

We have a promo until end of the month
Order over 1000 EUR and get 5 testosterone for free
Order over 3000 EUR and get 10 testosterone for free
Order over 5000 EUR and get 15 testosterone for free

I have ordered from this company 4 times.
They are quick to reply and even offer some advice. The first time I had ordered I had asked several questions before doing so and they were answered quickly. The 2nd time I ordered was just to supplement the first order and was maybe a day later. I asked the company to combine the orders when shipping and they did. The 3rd time I ordered was about 2 weeks later and I had not realized there was a promo (at the time) offering free Test with any HGH order. I was contacted almost immediately by someone working for the company letting me know about the promo and asking me which version of Test I wanted for free. They could have just sent me the HGH and I would have never known I missed out on free Test.
My first order# was 4181 and second order was 4187
And I ordered Anadrol Clen, Primo and Winstrol with the first order, Anavar and Nolvadex with the 2nd order and I wasn’t sure what I wanted to run a cycle on yet and was still researching but wanted to have it all on hand once I did run it. I’m a woman and had yet to find a woman to mentor me and was getting varying advice from my male peers.
My 3rd order was for the HGH and was 2 weeks or so later-ish and was #4247 - this is the one where they let me know I missed a promo.
I ended up running the Clen, Anavar, Primo, HGH and Test (not all at the same time) and let someone else use the Anadrol, Winstrol and Nolvadex and all of us had good results. My results have been pretty drastic. I gained 15 lbs of muscle mass in 2 months and was also able to cut nicely. Went from a scrawny looking 5’7, 130 lb 39 year old woman to being called “a whole unit” by the guys in the gym and having both men and women compliment my arms, shoulders and legs when I am out at the bar. Even started getting hit on by women and last weekend one asked to feel my arms.
Posting a few pics but even these are a couple weeks old I don’t have anyone to take pictures of me so I can get better ones. Currently have a 6pack and a v cut though so pretty proud of my progress so far. I am an amputee and let pressing 360 with just my right leg, leg extensions, curls and calf presses with just the right leg are at 125 and doing dumbell curls at 35 lbs and dumbell bench presses at 55 each arm. Pre cycle I was doing 20 lb curls and 25 lb dumbell bench presses and leg presses at just 180. So I have doubled just about everything. Also went from barely being able to do the elliptical on the lowest setting for half a mile and now I can do a mile and a half on the highest setting. Was doing my best when on the Test. And yes it had some side effects but nothing too bad. Sex drive went through the roof and a lot of stuff got more sensitive. Can’t wait for my next order to arrive to get back on it.

My 4th order, order #5134, I am still waiting on but on the 15th purchased more Anavar, Clen, Test, Liquid Primo and added Equipoise to it. Looking forward to becoming a beast my 2nd cycle.

Attachments

• 726D0137-7458-4CEE-8403-95AC85D3D2D7.jpeg
    726D0137-7458-4CEE-8403-95AC85D3D2D7.jpeg
    816.1 KB · Views: 62
  • F09F0D37-87BE-4CD8-AAAC-145788951A61.jpeg
    F09F0D37-87BE-4CD8-AAAC-145788951A61.jpeg
    286.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 4E921356-D674-4809-98D8-0FFFFBB99471.jpeg
    4E921356-D674-4809-98D8-0FFFFBB99471.jpeg
    321.4 KB · Views: 83
  • 4B446379-0A1F-45F1-8229-1E6BA60ACFAC.jpeg
    4B446379-0A1F-45F1-8229-1E6BA60ACFAC.jpeg
    461.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 15E66FF7-158D-4794-9F15-D2D09E012E84.jpeg
    15E66FF7-158D-4794-9F15-D2D09E012E84.jpeg
    235.1 KB · Views: 79
  • AC668207-C3A9-41FE-82CC-0DA8CD0B1CD2.jpeg
    AC668207-C3A9-41FE-82CC-0DA8CD0B1CD2.jpeg
    242.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 10DC5547-3987-466D-8B6B-BE54F1292121.jpeg
    10DC5547-3987-466D-8B6B-BE54F1292121.jpeg
    348 KB · Views: 80
  • 92527C05-A0DF-4ECD-8222-27A832B0A628.jpeg
    92527C05-A0DF-4ECD-8222-27A832B0A628.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 77
  • AEEFE667-F281-47A7-8CFD-15EE88ECF3FB.jpeg
    AEEFE667-F281-47A7-8CFD-15EE88ECF3FB.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 69
  • 5AB100EF-9C2F-4F61-BB62-DA524E51448C.png
    5AB100EF-9C2F-4F61-BB62-DA524E51448C.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
  • DE35120B-FF87-4C8A-9312-01AD69FF097A.jpeg
    DE35120B-FF87-4C8A-9312-01AD69FF097A.jpeg
    146.4 KB · Views: 77
They are quick to reply and even offer some advice. The first time I had ordered I had asked several questions before doing so and they were answered quickly. The 2nd time I ordered was just to supplement the first order and was maybe a day later. I asked the company to combine the orders when shipping and they did. The 3rd time I ordered was about 2 weeks later and I had not realized there was a promo (at the time) offering free Test with any HGH order. I was contacted almost immediately by someone working for the company letting me know about the promo and asking me which version of Test I wanted for free. They could have just sent me the HGH and I would have never known I missed out on free Test.
And I ordered Anadrol Clen, Primo and Winstrol with the first order, Anavar and Nolvadex with the 2nd order and I wasn’t sure what I wanted to run a cycle on yet and was still researching but wanted to have it all on hand once I did run it. I’m a woman and had yet to find a woman to mentor me and was getting varying advice from my male peers.
My 3rd order was for the HGH and was 2 weeks or so later-ish and was #4247 - this is the one where they let me know I missed a promo.
I ended up running the Clen, Anavar, Primo, HGH and Test (not all at the same time) and let someone else use the Anadrol, Winstrol and Nolvadex and all of us had good results. My results have been pretty drastic. I gained 15 lbs of muscle mass in 2 months and was also able to cut nicely. Went from a scrawny looking 5’7, 130 lb 39 year old woman to being called “a whole unit” by the guys in the gym and having both men and women compliment my arms, shoulders and legs when I am out at the bar. Even started getting hit on by women and last weekend one asked to feel my arms.
Posting a few pics but even these are a couple weeks old I don’t have anyone to take pictures of me so I can get better ones. Currently have a 6pack and a v cut though so pretty proud of my progress so far. I am an amputee and let pressing 360 with just my right leg, leg extensions, curls and calf presses with just the right leg are at 125 and doing dumbell curls at 35 lbs and dumbell bench presses at 55 each arm. Pre cycle I was doing 20 lb curls and 25 lb dumbell bench presses and leg presses at just 180. So I have doubled just about everything. Also went from barely being able to do the elliptical on the lowest setting for half a mile and now I can do a mile and a half on the highest setting. Was doing my best when on the Test. And yes it had some side effects but nothing too bad. Sex drive went through the roof and a lot of stuff got more sensitive. Can’t wait for my next order to arrive to get back on it.

My 4th order, order #5134, I am still waiting on but on the 15th purchased more Anavar, Clen, Test, Liquid Primo and added Equipoise to it. Looking forward to becoming a beast my 2nd cycle.
Thank you for such a extended review and we are proud that such strong-willed and motivated people are among our users!

We will add you extra store credit as a bonus to make your shopping experience more attractive at theBBpower.com !

Another blood test from one of our users on white top liquid HGH. Feel free to contact us for details. Prices starting from 65 eur and down!

1664286481121.png

TRENBOLONE ACETATE

Description:

Trenbolone acetate is an injectable anabolic steroid, some textbooks write derived from nandrolone. However, its activity differs significantly from its structural parent, so a direct comparison between the two is difficult. Trenbolone is a non-estrogenic steroid, and in a milligram to milligram ratio, it is significantly more anabolic and androgenic than nandrolone. In appearance, it is more often compared to a stronger androgen such as drostanolone than to nandrolone. Its androgenic strength is estimated to be three to five times that of testosterone, making it one of the strongest injectable anabolic steroids ever produced commercially. Among athletes, this steroid is highly regarded for its ability to increase muscle hardness, relief, and strength without unwanted water retention and fat gain. It is considered the drug of choice for bodybuilders competing in competitions, but it remains very popular among amateurs who want to improve their physique. Many even consider it indispensable when it comes to pushing yourself to your maximum condition.

History:

Trenbolone acetate was first thoroughly studied in 1967, described in a series of experiments on synthetic anabolic steroids by Roussel-UCLAF. By the early 1970s, trenbolone acetate was marketed in England by Hoechst under the name Finajet and in France under the name Finaject by Roussel. Roussel AG in Germany was the parent company for both companies. Trenbolone acetate is a veterinary medicine drug, although the longer-acting trenbolone ester was once marketed for human consumption as well. Trenbolone acetate is used almost exclusively to increase the rate of weight gain and improve feed efficiency in cattle shortly before slaughter. Essentially, the drug is used to increase the profitability of products measured in pounds of meat intended for sale. Generally, the drug is used right up to the time of slaughter, with no holding period. Meat products sold in many regions of the world often contain small amounts of residual metabolites of trenbolone as a result of this practice.

Trenbolone acetate first became popular among American bodybuilders in the 1980s, when the drug was smuggled in large quantities from Europe. It was identified as a powerful anabolic and androgenic agent, and quickly became the drug of choice among competitive bodybuilders. Although trenbolone acetate was extremely in demand for a short period of time, its supply came to an abrupt halt in 1987 as HoechstRoussel decided to voluntarily stop selling all injectable forms of the drug. Although unconfirmed, growing public concern about sports doping probably had a lot to do with this decision, as stopping sales of "controversial" steroids was a very common occurrence in the late 1980s and early 1990s. This event marked the end of legal preparations containing trenbolone acetate for injection.

At about the same time that we were seeing the discontinuation of Finajet and Finaject, Hoechst-Roussell brought trenbolone acetate in the form of Finaplix pellets for implantation in cattle to the American market. This came after the FDA approved such products in 1987. The pellets were intended to be implanted subcutaneously into the ear of cattle using a hand-held implantation gun, and they were too large to implant in humans without minor surgery. Notably, the trenbolone acetate pellets are not subject to U.S. controlled substance laws. Presumably, this is so that livestock owners can easily and inexpensively access the growth-promoting drug. In addition, because these products are in pellet form, they are also not suitable for human consumption, making their exclusion more justified than at first glance.

How it's delivered

Trenbolone acetate is available in some veterinary drug markets. It is usually available as implantable pellets containing 20 mg each of trenbolone acetate. Previously, injectable preparations containing 30 mg/ml of the steroid in oil were sold.

Structural Characteristics:

Trenbolone is a modified form of nandrolone. It differs from it by the presence of double bonds at carbons 9 and 11, which prevent aromatization (9-ene), increase affinity for androgen, and slow down metabolism. The resulting steroid is significantly more potent as an anabolic and androgen than its base nandrolone. Trenbolone acetate contains trenbolone modified by the addition of a carboxylic acid ester to the 17-beta-hydroxyl group, so that the free steroid is released more slowly from the injection site.

Side effects (estrogenic):

Trenbolone is not aromatized by the body and has no noticeable estrogenic effect. However, it should be noted that this steroid has a significant affinity for the progesterone receptor (slightly stronger than progesterone itself). Progesterone-related side effects are similar to those of estrogen, including negative feedback inhibition of testosterone production and increased rates of fat deposition. Progestins also increase estrogen's stimulatory effect on mammary tissue growth. There seems to be a strong synergy between the two hormones, so that gynecomastia can occur even under progestins, without excessive estrogen levels. The use of an anti-estrogen, which suppresses the estrogenic component of this disorder, is often sufficient to alleviate gynecomastia caused by progestational anabolic/androgenic steroids. Note that progestational side effects are more common when trenbolone is taken along with other aromatizing steroids.

Side effects (androgenic):

Although trenbolone is classified as an anabolic steroid, it is

quite androgenic. Androgenic side effects are still common with this substance and can include bouts of oily skin, acne, and body/facial hair growth. Anabolic/androgenic steroids can also exacerbate male-type hair loss. Women are also warned about the potential virilizing effects of anabolic/androgenic steroids. These may include deepening of the voice, disruption of the menstrual cycle, changes in skin texture, facial hair growth, and enlargement of the clitoris. In addition, the 5-alpha reductase enzyme does not metabolize trenbolone, so its relative androgenicity is not affected by finasteride and dutasteride.

Side effects (hepatotoxicity):

Trenbolone does not alkylate with-17-alpha and is generally not considered a hepatotoxic steroid; liver toxicity is unlikely. However, this steroid is highly resistant to hepatic breakdown, and severe liver toxicity has been reported in bodybuilders abusing trenbolone. Although unlikely, hepatotoxicity cannot be completely ruled out, especially at high doses.

What in the fake shill essay review is this?