MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Is there a lab test available for the new packaging and batch test e?
Right now no, but i think some tests are incoming shortly, i will check if test e was tested. +we are testing our products at our customers labs, these results are not credible here though.

banner_BB_1667x706_ProductsOfTheWeek_EN_03.jpg

New products of the week.

1. Prima Acetate
2. Stanozolol
3. Turinabol
4.Melanotan

Dont miss your chance to get the products at decreased price! Only on thebbpower.com

TOUCH DOWN!

With a little delay but here is the review of my order made on August 26 and received only 12 days later. Fast shipping and everything perfect. I also received all the extra products for free from the Pct 2+1 Promo. I recommend it to everyone, thank you!
IMG_20220928_194644.jpg

I just started on the test cyp from here. Is it just getting really cold where I am or is this oil particularly thick? Barely moves out of a 26G.

I just started on the test cyp from here. Is it just getting really cold where I am or is this oil particularly thick? Barely moves out of a 26G.
Oils could get thicker due to cold temperature.
Before each injection its always good to warm it up between your hands or generally warm it up if it gets thick.

Tell me about your success!

Anyone here had issues with their tracking number not working? My most recent order was placed 2 weeks ago. The tracking number hasn’t worked at all… as if the package doesn’t even exist.

The last 3 orders I was able to track it right to my door. I live on a military base and last thing I want is this shit ending up at someone else’s house.

I was able to pull it through a 23g and then push it out an insulin needle, I did have to push it real hard… (test e can be done sub q too and I preferred that)
If your house is cold the temp will definitely thicken the oil… maybe put the vial in the waist hem of your pants while you are getting everything set up so it warms the oil? I know someone who tried to inject cold oil into their quad and their entire knee swelled for days. Wouldn’t suggest that.

I received my order Nr. BB4954 a week ago. Thank you very much for the gift of the pills I tried your sustanon I had been without testo for a month. 0 PIP, better recovery and I missed my strength in roids. Thank you very much

Anyone here had issues with their tracking number not working? My most recent order was placed 2 weeks ago. The tracking number hasn’t worked at all… as if the package doesn’t even exist.

The last 3 orders I was able to track it right to my door. I live on a military base and last thing I want is this shit ending up at someone else’s house.
Hello. Sometimes french tracking might only update once they reach the destination country. Give it some time, if no updates appear - please send us a message again we will look up.

Hello. Sometimes french tracking might only update once they reach the destination country. Give it some time, if no updates appear - please send us a message again we will look up.
I am no longer able to give good reviews for your company because I have had nothing but issues with this most recent order.

First I was asked to switch the brands I originally ordered from the website to HilmaBiocare brands as the others would take an additional week due to being in some other warehouse. I agreed to the change and there was a price discrepancy that took 3 different emails to figure out and I was almost charged substantially more for items that were originally much cheaper. Finally that got worked out.

Then it took over a week to get the tracking number and I was assured it had been sent on the 15th. The tracking number never worked… as if the package didn’t exist.
it’s been 15 days now and finally this morning the tracking number works and shows that your company JUST shipped the package today. It just left your facility and into the hands of the shipping company TODAY. It hasn’t even begun the shipping process as they just recieved it today. So now that I have run out of everything I have to wait another 2 weeks to receive products I was told were shipped the 15th.

Pretty embarrassed I previously referred about a dozen people to you… will definitely be letting them know what has happened with my order so they can decide whether to trust ordering more in the future or not.

here are some pictures of the sustanon from somatrop lab. from thebbpower.com Unfortunately extreme pip, strange dark brown color of the oil, all vials are like that, exp 10/2023. oil is a mystery. I don't want to use it anymore...if i am honest....

Attachments

• 20221001_132520.jpg
    20221001_132520.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 109
  • 20221001_132557.jpg
    20221001_132557.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 109
here are some pictures of the sustanon from somatrop lab. from thebbpower.com Unfortunately extreme pip, strange dark brown color of the oil, all vials are like that, exp 10/2023. oil is a mystery. I don't want to use it anymore...if i am honest....
You actually pinned that shit?!

Yes, few Times, mixed it with other oils, same, horrible pip....will Not use it anymore
Maybe @HilmaBiocare can reply whats wrong with the oils
Got a 10 of These somatrop lab sustanon, every vial looks like on the pictures
You should probably get that shit to a testing lab and try to figure out what the fuck you just injected my friend…