MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

We will have more promos , no worries! Hope to hear from you some comments on usage experience, friend!
I'm now thinking if I need anything from this weeks deal lol.... Is it actually on every week for different products?
Will definitely put the update up as soon as I'm done with the cycle

Touchdown!

Took 12 days to Western Europe. Post office made a mistake causing package to be missing for a few days. But everything turned up :)

Thanks for the free gift!

Attachments

• imgonline-com-ua-dexifr2hFBtFqbmCb.jpg
    imgonline-com-ua-dexifr2hFBtFqbmCb.jpg
    518.9 KB · Views: 52
Touchdown!

Took 12 days to Western Europe. Post office made a mistake causing package to be missing for a few days. But everything turned up :)

Thanks for the free gift!
Oh yes, sometimes work of postal services is questionable. Glad it reached you fine though!

Dont forget to send your order number and email used to make order so we can add bonus to you.

I'm now thinking if I need anything from this weeks deal lol.... Is it actually on every week for different products?
Will definitely put the update up as soon as I'm done with the cycle
Actually yes, we announce discounted products every week , so stay tuned and get updates about new deals to get products that you need at discounted price!

Oh yes, sometimes work of postal services is questionable. Glad it reached you fine though!

Dont forget to send your order number and email used to make order so we can add bonus to you.

Actually yes, we announce discounted products every week , so stay tuned and get updates about new deals to get products that you need at discounted price!
Too bad it is randomly picked products... Would love to take an advantage LOL

banner_HB_1667x706_Partnership_01.jpg

Dont forget about our wholesale offers.We are always looking for reliable partners.

Examples of prices that start from 1000 eur order.

Testosterone P - 12 eur and lower
Winstrol oral - 14 eur and lower
HGH Liquid kit- 140 eur and lower.

Request Pricelist:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

We have responded and even fixed the problem by changing product with HilmaBiocare line and also asked bbpower to forward request to somatrop lab hq.
Why would they even send that out in the first place? You telling me a steroid dealer doesn’t know what a vial of test is supposed to look like?

Shady AF. Stop trying to slide the posts down too it’s making you look bad.

Why would they even send that out in the first place? You telling me a steroid dealer doesn’t know what a vial of test is supposed to look like?

Shady AF. Stop trying to slide the posts down too it’s making you look bad.
Im unaware of other lab technological process. I assume color changed after because its hard not to notice different color,just as you said.

Hmmm... It's worth getting my gym buddies to chip in for my next order
Actually a lot of people do that to save money. Feel free to reach me using one of the contacts stated in the thread, i will be happy to help out.

Last edited:
Im unaware of other lab technological process. I assume color changed after because its hard not to notice different color,just as you said.

Actually a lot of people do that to save money. Feel free to reach me using one of the contacts stated in the thread, i will be happy to help out.
No that’s a manufacturing error and you know it is. Oils don’t just turn black in transit for some obscure reason.

Sorted LOL!

TuchDown.PNG

Dont forget to add your touchdown photos after receiving your order for 20EUR bonus to your account on thebbpower.com

Send your order number+email used to place an order in PM and we will add store credit yo your account!

You should not worry about your order. We have reshipping policy and you will get whatever you paid for :) Some problems might appear during transportation but its out of our hands when post starts to handle package.
When tracking is being issued - its the moment when envelope gets stamps sticked on it and its being handled through the post box to the post. After that we no longer have control on the package. And postal services sometimes might make mistakes. Im really sorry if it happened to you. Please stay in touch with us regarding progress of your package.
My order supposedly left your warehouse on the 15th, according to one of your employees. It did not make it to the post office in France until the 1st of October. Then a few days later it said it left the country and then on the 8th of October it said it was delivered - In France. I'm in the US... not France. it's now been 4 weeks since I ordered so please let me know when you will be reshipping order #5134

You should not worry about your order. We have reshipping policy and you will get whatever you paid for :) Some problems might appear during transportation but its out of our hands when post starts to handle package.
When tracking is being issued - its the moment when envelope gets stamps sticked on it and its being handled through the post box to the post. After that we no longer have control on the package. And postal services sometimes might make mistakes. Im really sorry if it happened to you. Please stay in touch with us regarding progress of your package.
This is getting ridiculous.
Your company emailed me this morning saying the package was delivered to me correctly… you sent me a new tracking link showing it was delivered to Washington. I live on the other side of the country in Georgia. I have NEVER lived in Washington.

What the hell is going on?

How thick is Hilma Oil in comparison to other labs and whats the smallest gauge you can pin with?
Personally i havent used any other labs for long time so it more a question for other users i guess :)

Okay! Another order is placed! Those WS prices are actually FIRE!
Thanks friend! Hope to get a touchdown photo too

My order supposedly left your warehouse on the 15th, according to one of your employees. It did not make it to the post office in France until the 1st of October. Then a few days later it said it left the country and then on the 8th of October it said it was delivered - In France. I'm in the US... not France. it's now been 4 weeks since I ordered so please let me know when you will be reshipping order #5134
Yes im aware already , i belive there was some problems with post. We have several packages that got in to wrong states. BBpower will reship the order with a bonus for inconvenience.

what is the latest lab test for test cyp and boldenone undecylenate?
New tests are on the line. Last ones on different products that we performed can be found below.

file-name.png

tbol21.png

Sponsors