MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

This is getting ridiculous.
Your company emailed me this morning saying the package was delivered to me correctly… you sent me a new tracking link showing it was delivered to Washington. I live on the other side of the country in Georgia. I have NEVER lived in Washington.

What the hell is going on?
Robochic,

I obviously have no idea what is going on with your shipment, but I thought you might want to hear about my experience as it I had a similiar experience with the tracking number. I didn't have a product issue, I had a bit coin hiccup but they sorted it out rather quickly, It took me over a week to get a tracking number, and then the number they gave me wasn't showing anything at all. Truth be told I was starting to get a little concerned since I was running low and this was my first run with these guys. It wasn't until day 22 that some shipping activity finally posted on the site. Problem was that according to the tracking info, my order had just been handed to the carrier that day. Now I was really stressing. I watched it hit customs and as of yesterday morning, the site was showing the delivery day as being next monday on the 17th.

Now here's the kicker, today I stopped by my drop site to pick up another package completely unrelated to this one. Imagine my suprise to find my order (which according to the site was still in customs and wouldn't be delivered for another week) sitting in my box! Apparently it was delivered on Friday.

Moral of the story, don't put too much stock into what that site says! There obviously is a huge delay on when events are actually posted. Just thought my experience might help give you a bit of hope instead of stressing out over it. At the end of the day, it took 25 days total to arrive up here to Washington. The most important point is that it did show up! Good luck!

theBBpower.com want to announce a give-away!

Rules are simple.

Post any comment starting from NOW and on Friday 28 oct we will randomly announce a winner.

Winner gets 300 EUR store credit on theBBpower.com website.

All welcome to participate!

banner_BB_1667x706_ProductsOfTheWeek_EN_03.jpg

Products of the week announced on theBBpower.com

1. Viagron
2. Tadalafil
3 . Anastrazole
4. Tamoxifen Citrate

Enjoy 15% discount during this week on selected products!

Hello! just want to write a review … hilma masteron enanthate and testosterone enanthate work very well for me! I have never received such a good quality master anywhere. hilma is the best for me so far

We have responded and even fixed the problem by changing product with HilmaBiocare line and also asked bbpower to forward request to somatrop lab hq.
You shouldn’t of shipped this out to the customer full stop so stop going on like you’re Jesus saving the day.

Whoever packed this should of looked at it and thought “you know what maybe I should raise the issue”

It’s not been sorted as the guys pinned something that legitimately looks dodgy so having replacements means nothing if the health is compremised.

Either be transparent or join the league of other labs who only want to show one side of their truths.

In my country Hilma gets re-selled at twice the price by gym locker scammers.

If their original prices weren't this good, along with the promos, I couldn't afford to stock up my gear for 2023/2024 fall.

A blessing for blue collar gym-rats like me.

You shouldn’t of shipped this out to the customer full stop so stop going on like you’re Jesus saving the day.

Whoever packed this should of looked at it and thought “you know what maybe I should raise the issue”

It’s not been sorted as the guys pinned something that legitimately looks dodgy so having replacements means nothing if the health is compremised.

Either be transparent or join the league of other labs who only want to show one side of their truths.
The lack of transparency and ownership of the issue here has put me off buying anything from this source or even Hilma ever again. For all we know the rep right here is the one who shipped that vial of poison. I’m going to assume so since they so fervently promote that shit box of a website.

theBBpower.com want to announce a give-away!

Rules are simple.

Post any comment starting from NOW and on Friday 28 oct we will randomly announce a winner.

Winner gets 300 EUR store credit on theBBpower.com website.

All welcome to participate!
In my country Hilma gets re-selled at twice the price by gym locker scammers.

If their original prices weren't this good, along with the promos, I couldn't afford to stock up my gear for 2023/2024 fall.

A blessing for blue collar gym-rats like me.

The lack of transparency and ownership of the issue here has put me off buying anything from this source or even Hilma ever again. For all we know the rep right here is the one who shipped that vial of poison. I’m going to assume so since they so fervently promote that shit box of a website.
We promote hilma biocare products here and our official retail partner. And will fix any problems for MesoRx members.

MesoRX-Lottery_01.jpg

Dont forget about our Lottery.

Participation rules are simple. Post any comment and you are eligible to win a prize of 300 eur as store credit on thebbpower.com

Winners will be announced on 28/10/2022!!!

We promote hilma biocare products here and our official retail partner. And will fix any problems for MesoRx members.
You’re missing the point and you know it.

YOU shouldn’t of posted it the first place, YOU should of noticed this in your stock inventory and YOU should of highlighted it was piss poor to send out something that looks like it’s been filtered through the back end of a jock strap, again stop acting like you’re doing everything you can.

very fast shipping. nice communication. very satisfied. the complained somatrop sustanon were exchanged. good service. I can only recommend Hilma.no discussion regarding defective goods. uncomplicated

Attachments

• 20221011_114252.jpg
    20221011_114252.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 39
Whenever there is an issue with one of the products, be it a bad batch or crashed vials, people pile on the rep and start shit talking. Yet, they will always replace the bad products with new ones without second thought.

very fast shipping. nice communication. very satisfied. the complained somatrop sustanon were exchanged. good service. I can only recommend Hilma.no discussion regarding defective goods. uncomplicated
Thank you for positive feedback and please provide your order number and email in PM so we can add you store credits.

Whenever there is an issue with one of the products, be it a bad batch or crashed vials, people pile on the rep and start shit talking. Yet, they will always replace the bad products with new ones without second thought.
Thank you for your comment!

banner_BB_1667x706_5xOrals_02.jpg
banner_BB_1667x706_10xTesten_01.jpg

Dont forget about our bundle deals

Testosterones 10x at reduced price.

Oral bundles -15% off.

Save while shopping on thebbpower.com

You must be fucking brain dead if you think it’s nothing to send something like that out for people to inject. People and their stupidity will never cease to boggle my mind.

I can’t even begin to point out the retardedness of this post.