MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

How thick is Hilma Oil in comparison to other labs and whats the smallest gauge you can pin with?
I only tried Balkan, other than Hilma, and the viscosity is about the same but the injection's site reaction is a lot less for Hilma oils (I pin SubQ - Test E and Test Cyp). I use a 30G insulin syringe and it works just fine.

MesoRX-Lottery_01.jpg

Dont forget about lottery! Post any comment in the thread and take a chance to win 300 eur of store credit.

Current list of users that are eligible for win :)

Wheel of Names -> This is the tool that we will use to pick a winner.

1665562570502.png

I only tried Balkan, other than Hilma, and the viscosity is about the same but the injection's site reaction is a lot less for Hilma oils (I pin SubQ - Test E and Test Cyp). I use a 30G insulin syringe and it works just fine.

Thanks. Going to try their test cyp along with some other stuff as I've been having trouble with test e from another supplier. Glad to hear it's gtg which I didn't really doubt as I've used some of their other stuff in the past and it's been top notch

thanks, was curious as i like to pin with small needles as well.

Haha 300 EUR would be awesome...but I thought all these lottery tools are hackedXDD
Keep in mind that its applied only on theBBpower.com orders , i know you enjoy benefits of ordering wholesale :)
Anyway you are in the list now.
1665569712890.png

Meso members can decide any website we should use. If there are LIVE analogues where we can add participators and in the end it can randomly select a winner - we can obviously use that to make it all clear.
I liked the idea with spinning wheel because i thought i will make a screenshot in the end or maybe a video of the process. Of course members can tell that we can spin until we get correct winner and post only this shot,but we dont need it really.

banner_HB_1667x706_Partnership_01.jpg

Dont forget about our wholesale offers.We are always looking for reliable partners.

Examples of prices that start from 1000 eur order.

Testosterone P - 12 eur and lower
Winstrol oral - 14 eur and lower
HGH Liquid kit- 140 eur and lower.

Request Pricelist:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport