MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

55 EUR is more than I'd like to pay for 100mg/ml, honestly.
Bayer Primobolan is at 20 euro per single amp (you read right, 1 amp) with the current economic crisis Europe is facing. If you live in Turkey where its manifactured you can get it for less, otherwise Primobolan of a good pharm grade level is very pricey. And at least here we buy from Hilma directly.

Bayer Primobolan is at 20 euro per single amp (you read right, 1 amp) with the current economic crisis Europe is facing. If you live in Turkey where its manifactured you can get it for less, otherwise Primobolan of a good pharm grade level is very pricey. And at least here we buy from Hilma directly.
Price in turkey €3,82 but good luck with getting them in bulk

Hilma is pharma?

If I'll place the order today, when can I excpect the tracking numbe?
Tracking numbers are usually issued within 1-3 days after we receive complete payment

@Robochic

We had same cases when tracking were reflected in different state but now we have feedback that they are being delivered at correct location!

Touchdown
F2952281-7597-4802-982B-C9BFEA46C7FE.jpeg

Order: 5303

Only critique: I specifically ordered from the Austria Warehouse but the parcel was sent by the French Warehouse. Upon asking, I was told the Austrian Warehouse is closed. The order arrived but I've had problems in the past.

Edit: Please add me to the give away:D

Since the war and crisis in Europe. Hilma is the most serious and quality company in my opininion.

I don't know, but I just don't like chinese products and some funny catwoman bs or some "labs" that pour vials in the cellar. Since Balkan is now out of reach for most, I'd say Hilma is the only brand staying true to the standards while also keeping reasonable prices.

Touchdown
View attachment 173932

Order: 5303

Only critique: I specifically ordered from the Austria Warehouse but the parcel was sent by the French Warehouse. Upon asking, I was told the Austrian Warehouse is closed. The order arrived but I've had problems in the past.

Edit: Please add me to the give away:D
You are in the lottery friend!

Send me please your email in PM so i can add you store credits :)

Best regards.

Guys , probably 20% discount on first orders will be off forever in month or two.

Anyone can still enjoy trying our gear at reduced price through thebbpower.com

Dont miss your chance

Code:
https://thebbpower.com/create_account?customer_bonus_id=KlGMcn717

55 EUR is more than I'd like to pay for 100mg/ml, honestly.
For first order you can get 20% discount, check out the link in my post above. You just need to create account with my promo code and then login while making your order. Discount will be automatically applied.