MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

View attachment 174047

Hgh no name label liquid

10iu intramuscular 3 hours before bloodwork
Thank you for sharing friend! Awesome result.
Injecting intramuscular goes better for you rather than in stomach? You told you had personal intolerance.

whitelabel.PNG

Guys this is how these white tops Liquid HGH look like.
Also we will have unbranded powder HGH soon, it will take some time to run some tests to release fully tested product.

Please send me message if you are interested, we can give pretty good pricing starting from 500iu orders(70 eur per kit and down).

Best regards!

+ jano tests for this product

photo_2022-09-06_10-30-00.jpg
powersugar.jpg

banner_BB_1667x706_ProductsOfTheWeek_EN_03.jpg

This week discounted products!

1. CutStack
2. Drostanolone Enanthate
3. Drostonalone Propionate
4. Methenelone Enanthate

Enjoy 15% off on these products during this week:)

Reminding you guys that this is just a matter of time when first order 20% off will be turned off forever. Not sure if it will take one month or two,but take advantage of placing your first order cheaper!

All you need to do is to register and login to your account. Discount will be applied automatically. Magic Link below!

Code:
https://thebbpower.com/create_account?customer_bonus_id=KlGMcn717

Thank you for sharing friend! Awesome result.
Injecting intramuscular goes better for you rather than in stomach? You told you had personal intolerance.

View attachment 174193

Guys this is how these white tops Liquid HGH look like.
Also we will have unbranded powder HGH soon, it will take some time to run some tests to release fully tested product.

Please send me message if you are interested, we can give pretty good pricing starting from 500iu orders(70 eur per kit and down).

Best regards!

+ jano tests for this product

View attachment 174194
View attachment 174195
Is it China production?

In-thread promotional banners and marketing graphics are no longer permitted in the "Steroid Underground" subforum.
banner_BB_1667x706_5xOrals_02.jpg
banner_BB_1667x706_10xTesten_01.jpg

Make sure you use our bundle deals! Decreased prices on theBBpower.com website for bundles of testosterones and oral bundles!

banner_HB_1667x706_Partnership_01.jpg

Wholesale offers are still on! We are constantly looking for partners

Examples of prices that start from 1000 eur order.

Testosterone P - 12 eur and lower
Winstrol oral - 14 eur and lower
Primobolan - 28 eur and lower.

Request Pricelist:

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc
Telegram: HilmaBiocareSupport

Robochic,

I obviously have no idea what is going on with your shipment, but I thought you might want to hear about my experience as it I had a similiar experience with the tracking number. I didn't have a product issue, I had a bit coin hiccup but they sorted it out rather quickly, It took me over a week to get a tracking number, and then the number they gave me wasn't showing anything at all. Truth be told I was starting to get a little concerned since I was running low and this was my first run with these guys. It wasn't until day 22 that some shipping activity finally posted on the site. Problem was that according to the tracking info, my order had just been handed to the carrier that day. Now I was really stressing. I watched it hit customs and as of yesterday morning, the site was showing the delivery day as being next monday on the 17th.

Now here's the kicker, today I stopped by my drop site to pick up another package completely unrelated to this one. Imagine my suprise to find my order (which according to the site was still in customs and wouldn't be delivered for another week) sitting in my box! Apparently it was delivered on Friday.

Moral of the story, don't put too much stock into what that site says! There obviously is a huge delay on when events are actually posted. Just thought my experience might help give you a bit of hope instead of stressing out over it. At the end of the day, it took 25 days total to arrive up here to Washington. The most important point is that it did show up! Good luck!
Nah I no longer trust this site at all.
They lied to me about the day it was sent, they didn’t actually send it til 2 weeks later, they ten sent my order to the wrong address… they said they would fix it and supposedly sent a replacement order out on the 10th and yet 9 days later they still cannot supply a tracking order.

Fuck this entire company and whatever it unprofessional ass scam they are running. I have had to completely miss a competition because of their repeated lies and fuckups. No doubt in my mind that they haven’t even sent my order and eventually I’ll get some tracking number not even for my order- again.
I just want my money back and to be done with their shit.

Nah I no longer trust this site at all.
They lied to me about the day it was sent, they didn’t actually send it til 2 weeks later, they ten sent my order to the wrong address… they said they would fix it and supposedly sent a replacement order out on the 10th and yet 9 days later they still cannot supply a tracking order.

Fuck this entire company and whatever it unprofessional ass scam they are running. I have had to completely miss a competition because of their repeated lies and fuckups. No doubt in my mind that they haven’t even sent my order and eventually I’ll get some tracking number not even for my order- again.
I just want my money back and to be done with their shit.
Hello. Im really sorry that you had this experience. However i cant agree with some statements.
We have posted the items correctly , this is the post work issues as far as i see. But we will try to check what we can do regarding it.
Regarding the wrong address - we had same issues when tracking reflected package not even in right state, but in next few days it was delivered to correct location. Are you sure you havent received the package that was reflected in different state? Other users who had the same issue claimed the package arrived.

I will send this complain to theBBpower and we will find a right solution. Really sorry for your experience. We aim to constantly increase quality of service and this is not the right way to go.