MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

First, calling your previously loyal customers, who have posted good reviews in the past, liars is not a good look. Are you serious? Am I sure I didn’t get the package? Wtf?! Yes I am sure. And Yes it took your company 2 days to confirm with the post office but it was sent to the wrong address. - which, btw, is dangerous AF to do in the US. It was sent to Washington; I am in Georgia.

Then I was told the package was resent the 10th. Finally got the tracking number yesterday, 10 days later… surprise surprise, the tracking number doesn’t work. Says there is no such packageZ dejavu. - my prior 3 shipments the tracking number was sent to me within a day or two and worked immediately. This last time my tracking number didn’t work for 2 weeks because your warehouse didn’t even send the package until 2 weeks after I was told it was sent. Then it took another 9+ days to arrive at the wrong address. It shouldn’t take 2 damn months to get an order.

I want my money back so I can order from somewhere else. I have lost most of my gains and missed out on a competition because of this shit.
14 days since they supposedly sent my replacement order. Tracking number still says no package exists.
Dejavu- think it is more than fair at this point to assume I am never getting this order or a refund for it. I’m PCSing next week (moving to a new duty station in another state) Even if it arrives after that I won’t get it. 2 fucking months of waiting is insane.

There are fundamental concepts in Medicine. For example, such as health. Have you ever wondered what health is? Health is the absence of disease, or if we define it positively, it is the normal (adequate) functioning of the body or its parts. But unfortunately we are not immune to disease or any pathology.

There is also a definition of what a disease is. Disease can have synonyms: pathological conditions, physical or psychological disturbances. Feelings can be subjective, visible changes or physical (this is not an error in the word, keep in mind), laboratory, instrumental signs, which the doctor considers as a deviation from the norm. Which is just a health disorder.

I wanted to draw your close attention to the laboratory changes. When a person uses any bioengineered substance, he affects his endocrine system. This system, in turn, exerts regulatory influence on various organs and tissues. On the other hand, it has a very complex structure, which for normal functioning should possess self-regulation mechanisms.

Endocrine function is closely related to the biological clock. It is usually cyclic. And the biorhythmic activity of the endocrine gland can vary from a few minutes to seasonal fluctuations. And here we slowly come to the biorhythms. Hormone secretion has its own biorhythms. This is a characteristic feature of the functioning of the endocrine system. Biorhythm disturbance accompanies a number of endocrinopathies. Endocrinopathies is the name of diseases provoked by disruption of endocrine glands.

The frequency of the rhythm can be several minutes or hours. This can be observed in the pulsatile secretion of LH or testosterone. During the day, the circadian rhythm of cortisol secretion. Weeks, the menstrual cycle. As well as longer periods, seasonal changes in T4 synthesis.

There are people who may have certain problems with the body that have been described above. These are solved by monitoring in laboratory changes and administering certain substances. However, there is another caste of people who may be healthy, but they welcome the maximum potential of their body. In order to achieve more, they resort to some kind of booster of their body with the help of certain substances. At this point the question arises, how to do it safely? Very often today such substance as growth hormone is strongly demonized on the net. However, if you pay your attention to the medical literature and stay within the high dosage limits, the risks of side effects can be minimized. But what if you are not in the tank, but want to understand more about the process and what to do if you want to start using this substance?

One recommendation is to pay attention to such tests as:

Glucose

Insulin

Glycated hemoglobin

Somatomedin C

STG

Ocomarkers REA, CA 19.9, PSA

Calcitonin

AFP

This range of tests can answer certain questions and provide insurance for safe use. We will talk about each test separately in more detail in the future.
Some of this values I already checked in my full bloodwork, some others are gonna be added regardless I do or do not run HGH. Valiable info, thanks very much.

14 days since they supposedly sent my replacement order. Tracking number still says no package exists.
Dejavu- think it is more than fair at this point to assume I am never getting this order or a refund for it. I’m PCSing next week (moving to a new duty station in another state) Even if it arrives after that I won’t get it. 2 fucking months of waiting is insane.
They often update only when they reach states. As far as i see stamps are purchased and everything should come. I will try to check for more information.

Dont forget about our Bundle deals on theBBpower.com!

Get better prices by purchasing 5x or 10x bundles.

Currently we have special prices set up on testosterone bundles and Oral bundles.

And get ready for Halloween !

theBBpower.com want to announce a give-away!

Rules are simple.

Post any comment starting from NOW and on Friday 28 oct we will randomly announce a winner.

Winner gets 300 EUR store credit on theBBpower.com website.

All welcome to participate!
Thanks !!
Good luck for all

Products of the week announced a bit later but discounts are active!
This week infrajet IGF-1 at good prices.

1. Infrajet
2. HGH liquid
3. Clomiphene citrate
4. Mesterolone

Shop and save on theBBpower.com

What is the normal ship time in u.s I would love to try hilma its a lab I always wanted to try but haven't had the chance yet I hate ordering international

In-thread promotional banners and marketing graphics are no longer permitted in the "Steroid Underground" subforum.
What is the normal ship time in u.s I would love to try hilma its a lab I always wanted to try but haven't had the chance yet I hate ordering international
7-14 days usually. in some cases can be longer.

hey, it shows paid on the website for almost a week now and I still haven't received the tracking number. approx when should I expect to get a tracking number?(order nr: 5895)